qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Whats your thought on Tren and health??

Im torn between Tren or npp...

I plan if my BW do not go like It should, I want to do a cycle of tren-a.

I plan to use low dose for a first run of course (75mg/EOD)

At that dose Im not too worried about side effect being unbearable.

What im worried about, is the longterm issue with Tren.

I know lipids will be screwed during cycle but will partially comeback and still can be lowered while cruising with clean diet.
    Also my lipids are great already so I wont have any difficulty to bring them down.

Liver value can and will be normalized short after.(As far as I know, tren is liver toxic)

I know that short term tren may be pretty harsh, but what about longterm???

My other option would be NPP, however the recomposition from it will be less...
    I plan on using T3 with it to help fat loss.
    NPP do not change nutrient repartition like tren do so fat loss will be there but I doubt the recomp will be as impressive that with tren.

Also, their is many people who used tren and are in perfect health.
    Problems comes with abuse, I like to believe that low dose tren is safe.

What's your thought about longterm complication with tren??

thanks

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Tren is probably one of the strongest AAS in regards to gains however, along with strong gains come strong sides as well. There can be some potential long term health effects but as you mentioned it is more associated with abuse. I ran tren at 50 mg e/d which produced amazing results. The sides were a little unfriendly but I did not suffer any long term issues. As far as liver toxicity, tren can be damaging to the liver in high doses, but the dose you are suggesting should not be an issue. I never ran npp or deca so I can not comment on it.

Quote Originally Posted by king6 II View Post
    Tren is probably one of the strongest AAS in regards to gains however, along with strong gains come strong sides as well. There can be some potential long term health effects but as you mentioned it is more associated with abuse. I ran tren at 50 mg e/d which produced amazing results. The sides were a little unfriendly but I did not suffer any long term issues. As far as liver toxicity, tren can be damaging to the liver in high doses, but the dose you are suggesting should not be an issue. I never ran npp or deca so I can not comment on it.
    thanks for the input, king.

how long since you used tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    thanks for the input, king.

how long since you used tren?
    2007- Ran test prop and a tren ace/mast blend. Greatest cycle I ever used.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Teen makes me look great, but feel terrible. Ran tren once at 350 and it was tolerable. Ran it a second time at 525mg and lipids were trashed, kidneys weren't normal (my pee reeked and was a rust color even after drinking a gallon of water), and I had an overall feeling of crap. Unmotivated, lethargic and despressed. I was also taking Aromasin for estrogen control and prami for progesterone control. Worst cycle I've ever ran.

NPP on the other hand is my favorite next to test.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Teen makes me look great, but feel terrible. Ran tren once at 350 and it was tolerable. Ran it a second time at 525mg and lipids were trashed, kidneys weren't normal (my pee reeked and was a rust color even after drinking a gallon of water), and I had an overall feeling of crap. Unmotivated, lethargic and despressed. I was also taking Aromasin for estrogen control and prami for progesterone control. Worst cycle I've ever ran.

NPP on the other hand is my favorite next to test.
    Wow... tren do you no good...
    thanks for your input

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    At your age I'd be very worried.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    At your age I'd be very worried.
    yeah yeah can you stick to the topic

yeah yeah can you stick to the topic
    I did

How's your post pct bloodwork?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I did

How's your post pct bloodwork?
    Will know it soon enough I have an appointement with endo thursday morning.

I assumed that you included my age due to the risk to my endocrine system but you seem aware that I may risk TRT anyway therefore is there other risks of using tren at a young age ??

Because I wouldnt touch any 19nor if my HPTA werent already compromised.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Its your first 19nor try the deca . I use deca for back pain

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Its your first 19nor try the deca. I use deca for back pain
    Thats what I thought at first but some peple loves nandrolone and hate tren , some loves tren and hate nandrolone...

Trying nandrolone before tren wont help me get ready to tren... yes it's side friendly compared to tren. but those do different thing with different side. to know how I react to tren, I have to try it. loving deca wont make me loves tren...

I agree it may seems overkill to use tren as a second cycle, but my dose are low enough to keep side at minimum and with tren we can use low dose test(making it easier to control E2, making progesterone easier to handle) with nandrolone its way more common and advised to use high test/ high nandrolone(ex. 500mg of each), making E2 trickier to manage and progesterone also.

But I apreciate your opinion. Like I written Npp is in my list of possibility, just not my first choice.

Have you any preference between tren or nandrolone?

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    hmmmm i am currently running tren ace and test prop and am finding it a great experience, its nothing like anyother cycle. Feeling like shit and not being able to sleep is the only side iv noticed.

Im not in a position where i can get blood work done, which worries me, but just fingers crossed AI, prami and pct will keep me all good.

Haven't seen any increase on the scales, lean bulk diet, but have noticed big change in "look".

Well, the risks are the same as somebody older using it. Assuming you know already the potential side effects other than the ones you see/feel.

Of course, just because you MAY be a candidate for TRT doesn't make it ok to still cycle. There is still plenty of maturing for you to do before you start reducing long term risks associated with steroid use at a young age.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren is one of the strongest steroids out there and even at a low dose more than likely will come with sides. Tren a is a good choice if you are set on using it cause if the sides are unbearable you can get out fast.

Well, the risks are the same as somebody older using it. Assuming you know already the potential side effects other than the ones you see/feel.

Of course, just because you MAY be a candidate for TRT doesn't make it ok to still cycle. There is still plenty of maturing for you to do before you start reducing long term risks associated with steroid use at a young age.
    So what your saying is tren isnt more damageable than any other steroids in longterm if done relatively safely?? and by safely I mean keeping progesterone/E2 in range, BP, lipids, diet etc. ??

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Tren is one of the strongest steroids out there and even at a low dose more than likely will come with sides. Tren a is a good choice if you are set on using it cause if the sides are unbearable you can get out fast.
    I was thinking of tren A of course, And I know there will be some side, but at 75mg EOD it is most certainly bearable, if not, its useless for me to considere tren ever again...

So what your saying is tren isnt more damageable than any other steroids in longterm if done relatively safely?? and by safely I mean keeping progesterone/E2 in range, BP, lipids, diet etc. ??

Not necessarily more damaging long term on its own but assuming you are going to run test with it so combining multiple compounds before your body has finished maturing then you could argue that there will be more damage long term yes.

What are your current stats? When would you run this cycle if you do go on TRT? I
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I run all these compounds and sometimes an analogy is easier to understand. If your friend just turned 21 and wanted a drink. Would you suggest he drink a beer first or would you suggest he try a double shot of Bacardi 151? Most friends would say just drink some beer. Others might suggest they drink 4 double shots of 151. But, then to ask, will I puke if I drink four double shots of 151? Whether you do or you don't is just one more example to add to the list of people that could handle it or one more to the list that wished they didn't do it. Of course if your only question is health and tren , then you should not do it. At least test is made for humans. Tren is not prescribed and cannot be bought in any pharmacy. It is intended for animals only and is incredibly strong. Once you try several other compounds and have no problem with it, you will at least be making a slightly more educated guess that your body might be able to handle it. Just as you would probably be better off starting with beer before moving into drinks that can catch fire. : )

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    I've ran Tren E and A for precontest because I compete.
    The level of shit that it does to your ALT/AST levels alone in addition to making you edgy is not worth it unless you are gonna be on stage.
    Your condition/definition has alot to do with diet and cardio "Consistently" from my exp.

If your goal is fatloss I'd focus on your diet and cardio and dropping 1-2 pounds max per week and slowly grinding it and then when you hit a plateau or metabolism is at a halt then add in t3/t4 etc. Eating every 2-3 hours, good sleep, cardio and a clean diet will take you far.

I personally wouldnt run it unless needed, but thats my 2 cents

Not necessarily more damaging long term on its own but assuming you are going to run test with it so combining multiple compounds before your body has finished maturing then you could argue that there will be more damage long term yes.

What are your current stats? When would you run this cycle if you do go on TRT? I
    what kind of damage... im done growing and even if I werent im satisfy with my size and i dont care about gaining half an inch more.(im already the tallest in my family)
    plus ive already taken testosterone at supraphysiologocal dose so my bone would have probably fused already.

My HPTA was ****ed up prior starting steroid anyway, so I try to use that bad situation toward a positif one. Therefore this is not a concern to me anymore.

Those are the main reason why young men should NOT use steroids and they arent of a concern in my situation.

If I go on TRT I will do the cycle before starting and resume it with TRT

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    Of course if your only question is health and tren, then you should not do it. At least test is made for humans. Tren is not prescribed and cannot be bought in any pharmacy. It is intended for animals only and is incredibly strong. Once you try several other compounds and have no problem with it, you will at least be making a slightly more educated guess that your body might be able to handle it. Just as you would probably be better off starting with beer before moving into drinks that can catch fire. : )
    Agreed that tren is not for human, but it do not make it unsafe. it make the side effect not worth it for the gain it give to make it interesting for medical use.
    tren is a derivative of nandrolone who can be prescribed and is used widely.
    and maybe, it is dangerous for longterm use.(thats what I want to know), what I know is there is plenty of guys who use that compounds with no issue years later.

agreed they may have felt like shit during it, their level may have been screwed during it. it may not have given them the gain they hoped. But it havent affected their health afterward.

And If I tell you that the shots can make you gain 1 pounds of muscle when the beer can only gives you .1lbs. if you take too much of any of them ou may puke, but you need less shot than beer to puke.
    Plus, I tell you that even if you puke, once its done, its done.

what would you do???

what kind of damage... im done growing and even if I werent im satisfy with my size and i dont care about gaining half an inch more.(im already the tallest in my family)
    plus ive already taken testosterone at supraphysiologocal dose so my bone would have probably fused already.

My HPTA was ****ed up prior starting steroid anyway, so I try to use that bad situation toward a positif one. Therefore this is not a concern to me anymore.

Those are the main reason why young men should NOT use steroids and they arent of a concern in my situation.

If I go on TRT I will do the cycle before starting and resume it with TRT

?
    And your endocrine system?

And your current stats?

And what happens if you don't start TRT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

What about endocrine system??
    Is there anything I miss here...
    Being on TRT means being shut down forever... So I dont see how it could be damaged more...

If I dont start TRT then Ill do a simple Test/Var/T3 cycle.

I find the stats irrelevent due to all the factor involved but if you insist.
    My stats are right now 175lbs 13% 5foot 9 or 10
    I workout for over 5years.
    I did one cycle of test prop only at 150 EOD which I kept about 5 pounds of my normal weight.
    If you want more detail you can go check my log.

either way I'm still waiting for more answer...
    Up to now I have personal experience with tren (thats I really appreciate btw) saying its pretty harsh, One guy who use tren 7 years ago and do not feel like it affected his health.

I would appreciate if we could stick to the question, I think many want to know the truth(or at least experience) on tren.

Is tren can/will cause longterm health problem with adequate use?
    not HPTA related(We all know this one... we hear it over and over again...)

thanks to everyone for your input
    I would like to hear others experience, especially long time users.

Well, it is best to add one compound at a time to know what is going on with your body. Everyone is different and responds differently to these compounds. I have used to tren for years with no problems. But when I tried T3 my body couldn't handle it. If you are thinking about just using T3 to control weight because others did, it certainly is not that simple. I have read about people that cant take tren, but like I said my body is fine with it. But many experienced people use T3 and it is not even an option for me. People can give you their prior experience with any compound but that truly does not mean that you will experience the same effects from it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Taking any steroids for any length of time can have health risks.

Agreed, We cant know for sure if we will react well to a compound, however others experience can help us determine the probability.

For tren I would say its about 50/50. many loves it, many hate it.

however t3 seems to be well tolerated by most people. So I assume I will tolerate it.
    Same as anavar , plus if I do test/var/t3, t3 will be used for 12week and var only 50 days. so I will see if I handle T3 before adding var

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Taking any steroids for any length of time can have health risks.
    Is there any different danger wih tren if yes what?

Is tren is more risky than test or deca or mast??

TestAce is offline Junior Member
    You would be better off with Deca than Tren , especially at only 175 pounds. Tren isn't worth it IMO unless you have a lot of cycles under your belt and/or plan on competing.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan on using deca in my next cycle then possibly tren in the one after that..

I associate tren with going through Marine Corps boot camp.....Glad I did it, don't want to do it again.

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    This is my second time running Tren . I love it compared to just Test, or test and deca . I wish I could run it year round lol.
    The sides I get are sweating and sometimes snoring during sleep, slight insomnia which is fine because of my work schedule I only get 3-4 hrs a night anyway, and some edginess/agression but I'm naturally wound up more than others a little anyway.

I am also very curious on the long term effects, and how long can someone like me can run it? I'd like to hope for 3 or 4+ mo, but right now I wouldnt risk it.

I was just trying to offer an easy to understand analogy. But you asked what I do. Well, I do tren and I do alot of it. Some of the sides may not be noticeable, but I have personally never seen any negative sides from it personally. I cant do T3, but I think my body handles tren quite well. I am running it now and have been for past 8 weeks. I am running it with prop. Watch me drop dead tonight! Ha ha. I am an old fart and do not even remember how many cycles I added tren with. I never thought it made me bigger though. For me it simply makes me stronger, which in turn gives me the ability to get bigger, but its not like test where I gain a bunch of water weight in the beginning. Also, it kills my cardio and makes it harder to have an orgasm. I also screwed myself up when I was young and didnt have the internet to warn me of my own ignorance. Now I am on TRT and will be forever.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    I was going to keep this to myself since when newbies talk about touching tren they get trashed on, I'm a newbie and I'm on tren... I know I know I'm a bad boy so sue me.

My experience, I started at 75mg/wk

yes, per week, I wanted to see if I could tolerate it, at 75mg/wk nothing was happening (as expected), no sides etc, at 100mg/wk holy SHIAT insomnia from HELL, it blew my mind, I was like I'm gonna have to stop taking this shit. I shot tren, popped a sleeping pill and laid down and the combination was like a bad trip, very bad idea.

I switched my shots to FIRST thing when I rolled out of bed in the morning and the insomnia problem went away, upped to 150mg/wk and I had to sleep on towels, I cut carbs after noon and the night sweats stopped.

The longer I'm on it, the less the sides seam to be present, at 200mg/wk I have a very noticeable increased aggression and snippyness, I won't go beyond 200mg/wk.

Tren is no joke, this shit is powerful and the sides (when I was having them) sucked balls. As a beginner I will say, tren is not for beginners.

I'm hot all the damn time

My BP so far is staying in check

Full regimen:
    500mg/wk test
    500IU/wk HCG
    12.5mg/ED Stane
    29mg trenace/ED
    10mg/ED Tamox (temporary)
    Caber .5mg/2x per week
    10grams of panothentic acid/ED (yes that's 10 GRAMS)
    lots of fish oil every day
    6mg of cialis split twice per day
    800mg saw ED
    this list goes on, I'm on so much shit I could probably not eat any real food

it also makes me drink like a fish and piss like a horse, this shit is harsh. This cycle isn't as "pleasent" as my previous test only cycles, makes me look forward to a nandralone cycle.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I used 50 mg EOD for my first and only run of Tren . It was plenty.

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    ttt...

Thread Information