biffer is offline New Member

Is my AI working? Am I at high / low estrogen?

So I'm just over 2 weeks in on 500mg p/w Test E, its my first cycle. I've been running Zydex Aromasin 25mg EoD since day 1, (UGL I know), the reviews seem to be mixed for this brand. Now, ive put on a LOT of water weight, i would say around 4kg in those 2 weeks, and lost a lot of definition around chest and abs. I got a bit paranoid about my nips and the bloat so upped AI to 25mg ED (plus I have a feeling its not working great, possibly underdosed or altogether bunk). I've been on 25mg ED for around 4 days.

My main question is am I having high estrogen levels, or low?

I should also mention I've been fairly under the weather for almost the whole duration so far of cycle (tired, blocked sinuses, sore throat) and have been very hot during the night etc. I've managed to get my hands on some pharma grade Adex which will be coming in the next few days, would anyone recommend me ditching the aromasin completely and giving the Adex a try?

Appreciate any advice

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Drink plenty of water do your cardio and keep your salt intake low these can all help with your bloat your e2 is more than likely be high only blood work would tell you for sure zydex have not got a good rep with there AI's use your adex as soon as you get it start at .25 eod

Bump.
    Thinking of taking Nolva until adex arrives as starting to get sore nips, any advice?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I would do 10-20mg a day till arimidex arrives- start with 10mg a day. Nolva is a serm is best used in pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Yes I would do 10-20mg a day till arimidex arrives- start with 10mg a day. Nolva is a serm is best used in pct.
    Are you saying take 10-20mg of Nolva per day now until adex arrives? Getting really bad bloat and slightly puffy/sensitive nips

Thanks

Thread Information