Big Biff is offline New Member

T3 Dosage and Questions

I am looking to start adding T3. I am currently on the following:
    1ml prop - eod
    50mg winny - ed
    Is adding T3 to this stack good. Need some input on it and any dosage info. I see 75-100mg daily for the T3??
    Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    This should answer all questions

http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...how-works.html

BTW 1ml of prop means nothing, you need to talk on mg not ml
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for the lead. Ok 100mg eod of prop

Good info, but has anyone got ant info on stacking like I am planning?

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    I usually run T3 at 40-50mcg per day. 75mg would probably be instant death haha, but 75-100mcg is the dose where you start seeing results every day.

If I were you, i'd start at 50mcg, probably bump to 75mcg, then maybe decide if you want to push to 100mcg. Somebody on GH15 was running 600mcg/day, but realistically, I have never had much of a need to use doses beyond 40-75mcg.

As for the cycle: From my experience, neither test nor winny are very anti-catabolic. Terrible cutting compounds for maintaining mass especially if you are running something catabolic like T3. Anti-catabolic compounds (from my experience) are nandrolone and tren . Tren being the king. Any cutting cycle, I have to recommend low-moderate dose test alongside nand or tren for the best muscle maintenance. Winny doesn't have much of a place unless you are hardening up for a photoshoot or you are looking for a beach body and are already single digit bodyfat. <--This is all just my experience. Some might disagree.

Thanks for your input. My body fat is still too high, trying to lose it. Working on diet and cardio. Plan was to lean out then bulk up later with deca and cyp. I see that you are stating the winny is out of place and being used effectively in my case. Something to think about. I used to weigh 271# now weigh 228#. Looking to get to 210# or less. I know I will lose some mass but need to lose the body fat. Any advice?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Have you considered albuterol and ketotifen? Do a little research and come back with any questions. I think it could be a good potential combo for you.

I have done a cycle of clen with some Benadryl. Never done any ketotifen. Is clen the same effect as albuterol? What is your take?

Thread Information