Bigtang is offline New Member

Possible side effects?

I'm 6'2", 250lbs. Semi-lean...I'm taking .25 IU of saizan 8.8 mg of GH two times a day, 2 tabs of anivar 10mg twice a day from biosira labs and I'm taking 1 IU 300mg two times a week of cypionate testosterone ....

I've taken cycles in the past and always felt invincible but this time I feel like my muscle acids are building up and not releasing. So it feels like I'm walking around with a constant burn...like I just did 100 reps. I'm eating pretty good and working out very good including doing cardio. I've been on for three weeks and see and feel a difference but I have an extreme tightness around my shoulders and in my lower, mid and side back around my kidney areas.....

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Could it be the combination or dosage?

Also, I dilute the GH with 1.5 IU of sterile water that comes with it....

Please help....

Thanks in advance.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1iu test Cyp? I think you mean cc. That anavar dose is low and I am unclear how much Hgh you are taking if it is .5iu Ed than you are wasting your time.

michael30 is offline Member
    I dont understand the doses you explained???

Ok sorry in 24 hours I take 40mg of anavar which is 4 pills and the GH I take .25 cc 2 x a day so I take 1cc in 2 days
    And 1cc of Tess 300mg

Ok sorry in 24 hours I take 40mg of anavar which is 4 pills and the GH I take .25 cc 2 x a day so I take 1cc in 2 days
    And 1cc of Tess 300mg

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be a simple issue of dehydration. You would be surprised at how many issues this can cause. Especially to those who drink.

Thread Information