robfromoz is offline New Member

dosage vs results opinion mixaflex and sus stack

hi just wondering 2ml mixaflex 250 and 1ml sus 250 wk get decent results or up it opinions please ?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats and experience? If mixaflex is the deca , tren , sus mix then my advice will vary depending on that information. Also, if I am right about the mix stuff then I would also mention that I am not a big fan of using two 19nors in one cycle, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    What are your stats and experience? If mixaflex is the deca, tren, sus mix then my advice will vary depending on that information. Also, if I am right about the mix stuff then I would also mention that I am not a big fan of using two 19nors in one cycle, just my opinion.

hey mate not a lot of exp with juice at all bn on me ass for 5yrs and just tryn to get a boost striped back from 98 to average 80-84kg was pretty tubby lol dont know exact body fat atm and yea no pro by anymeans but when used to train with out juice i was pretty cut never bn huge but for me hight 175 lookd it uno and had many of the lads on it complementing me would say around 120kg bench then pretty easy now bustn to lift 100kg 30yr old now so want every bit of help i can get lol any advise would be apreaciated cheers

and yea sorry mixaflex is nandrolone trenbolone and sus mix just thought i would throw an extra ml of sus in to the mix ?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats ht wt age years training bf%

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And goals too I suppose

wanting to gain some soild gains in size and strength 10- 20 kgs minum and strenght a major part in me plan solid/cut/hard/ gains not just puffy water rention look thow and be able to keep as much as possible when i stop more lookn for a boost back into it and go from there i go well with out well i used to anyway lol so hope'n i still do,hight 175cm hover between 80-84 kgs 30yrs old past few months stripd back from 98kg getn rid of as much body fat as possible allready getn good lookn vasc from stripn back litteraly only just setup home gym two days ago and started working out again & started of with the above 2ml mixaflex 250 and 1ml sus 250 bf% not shore i would say around 20% not lookn to comp or anything but want to get me strenght and a decent lookn size and look/shape again was allways pretty ripd naturaly but im week as piss atm im in au witch makes it a fair bit harder to get a decent array of choices well there all here but prices and stuff also counter in but if the gains are there i will pay the price had a few mates do pretty good of the mixaflex and sus bythem self but i wana go above and beyond if i can lol

also would want to use up what i got allready and do another cylcle or two of a good recomendation but dosage wise opinions in the sus and mixaflex is that a decent enough dosage weekly or up it ?

Thread Information