gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

How many times can i eat red meat a week??

While im on a 10 week course of steroids of various kinds? I have just been to cash and carry and bought 150 Chicken Breasts and about 15lb of beef. I'd like to know how many times I can eat beef a week and what time/amount is best for each meal beef is included. I have cut the meat in to steaks which i will fry or grill.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I assume your bulking, go once a day with red meat, you can go more if you want, but once a day should be enough. I'd eat it in the earlier part of the day so your body will have more time to digest it during the day, when your body is more active. As far as how much, you have to figure that out according to your goals and body weight.

JohnnyB

Thanks mate. Yeh im trying to stack on some muscle but im going to do 30 mins CV and watch my diet so some fat comes off at the same time.

I weigh just over 13st. I'd like to go up to 13 1/2 but ripped. Not sure if that will be possible this time round but will try. Would you say a 10oz Steak a day would be ok? I heard it takes a few days to digest red meat properly so was wondering if i should just eat it every other day. Have you heard that before?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Yes I've heard of going eod with red meat and 10oz would be fine. The eod would probibly be better if your trying to drop some b/f. Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

JohnnyB

Yeh i'll let you know how i get on. I'll start with every other day and if the fat drops off move it up to once a day. Im planning to eat 3 or 4 chicken breasts a day and a can of tuna. does that sound like enough for my body weight? 13st. Im going to have 2 protien shakes a day too and 4 egg whites with 2 yoke on toast for breakfast.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    wtf?

Man I eat at least 3-4 hamburgers daily. I use only the leanest meats I can find though. My cholesterol looks great too.

If your worried about gaining fat from it, dont eat carbs with it and you wont. Read up on how insulin is triggered and what it does to find out why.

Thanks for the reply V Interesting! Ive just posted my diet plan on here and decided to throw in a Sirloin Steak once a day. Ive got enough steaks to last me a few months i think. ha ha.

Thread Information