Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Holmbrah
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard

Thread: stopped dbol cycle after two days

Holmbrah is offline New Member

stopped dbol cycle after two days

over the last two days i've taken 10mg each day of dbol (20mg total) my first cycle and thought it would be a good idea to start with this for the first time. i've felt like shit so i've decided to stay away from AAS in general. now, i've been having signs of testicle atrophy for the past two days (shutting down) atleast it's felt this way, my balls have had the signs of testicle atrophy, from what i read. i don't think they've gotten smaller though, maybe a little. since i only took 20mg total, and my last pill was yesterday. should i take some nolva today and the following days? or just let it heal through time? i'm feeling quite restless lol

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there was an extremely similar thread like this in the last 24 hours. Was that your posting?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    there was an extremely similar thread like this in the last 24 hours. Was that your posting?
    yea. i'm just worried, is all. a bit paranoid to say the least

would it be bad to do 20mg of nolvadex for a week or two, just to be on the safe side of the spectrum?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmbrah

yea. i'm just worried, is all. a bit paranoid to say the least

would it be bad to do 20mg of nolvadex for a week or two, just to be on the safe side of the spectrum?
    I've never had nor even herd of any issues in such a short amount of time on any cycle or with any compound.... Is d Bol the only thing in your cycle?? I'm sure any experienced user will tell you d Bol only cycles are horrible in so many ways

Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    I've never had nor even herd of any issues in such a short amount of time on any cycle or with any compound.... Is d Bol the only thing in your cycle?? I'm sure any experienced user will tell you d Bol only cycles are horrible in so many ways
    yes. only dbol . and i know. i know i should've stacked it with some test. but i'm actually glad i didn't. this game isn't for me. i just want to stop this cycle and move on. nothing bad has happened other than a feeling of not being well on the d-bol. tired, a bit moody, some nausea and dizzyness. and some odd feelings down in the family jewels. i'm assuming it happened cause i was shutting my natural test off. my balls atrophying. they don't seem to have gotten any smaller though.

i haven't taken any dbol in almost 24 hours. i don't have this weird felling in my balls anymore. or at least not AS much as yesterday. still some. i guess my question is: would it even matter if i took 20mg of nolvadex for a week? would it have any negative effects? if not, then i don't see why i shouldn't be able to. just to be on the safe side
    Last edited by Holmbrah; 05-10-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think that was legit stuff, mate. Like Human Project, I don't think anything will have such an effect with just 2 pills over 2 days...

Sorry you had such a negative experience. I wouldn't take the Nolva if it were me. You're body will rebound naturally from such a small amount. You balls haven't atrophied, so you're producing testosterone naturally still. I think a full week of Nolva would have more of a potential adverse effect than the other 2 pills you took. Just forget it IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofreak37 View Post
    I don't think that was legit stuff, mate. Like Human Project, I don't think anything will have such an effect with just 2 pills over 2 days...

Sorry you had such a negative experience. I wouldn't take the Nolva if it were me. You're body will rebound naturally from such a small amount. You balls haven't atrophied, so you're producing testosterone naturally still. I think a full week of Nolva would have more of a potential adverse effect than the other 2 pills you took. Just forget it IMO
    it was legit. checked out the serial numbers on pharmacy who made them. i guess i'm just really sensitive to dbol

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holmbrah View Post
    it was legit. checked out the serial numbers on pharmacy who made them. i guess i'm just really sensitive to dbol
    Hmmm... 10mg is a light dose too... Either way it's all over now. I think you should be all OK

Quote Originally Posted by Audiofreak37 View Post
    Hmmm... 10mg is a light dose too... Either way it's all over now. I think you should be all OK
    i'm glad you all took your time to reply and help me i don't think AAS is for me. i've always been certain that i would jump on at some point. but it just seems like too much hassle

just a quick update for those of you who cares: it's been over a day since i took my last dbol pill, and i feel great now haven't had any hassle with the nuts either. they feel just fine now. i'll train naturally for atleast a couple years more, before i'll even consider jumping on AAS again. i think there's room for a lot of improvement, both physically, and mentally. i still feel like lurking the forums though, even though i might not be jumping on the juice anytime soon, it doesn't hurt being more educated on the topic. thanks to everyone who helped me have a good day everyone
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

edit: i feel a small lump in my left chest. it's not under my nipple, it's like 1cm above it. is this gyno? it doesn't really hurt, but if i squeeze it, it does a little. should i be on the safe size and run some nolvadex ?

edit: now that i think about it, it doesn't really feel like a lump, more like a fat cell. should i handle this? or am i being paranoid? (i am a very paranoid individual)

edit: feeling a bit dizzy as well. kinda spaced out
    Last edited by Holmbrah; 05-11-2014 at 06:06 AM.

balls still feels funny. not sure if i should start nolvadex or not. after such a light cycle i don't see how this is happening

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Chill Man. You're just trippin on some paranoia.
    Take a breath, drink some water. Carry on. You WILL be just fine...
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Chill Man. You're just trippin on some paranoia.
    Take a breath, drink some water. Carry on. You WILL be just fine...
    i do believe i have been a bit too paranoid during this time. BUT, one thing i know for sure is the sensation i have in my balls. its like a dull ache. for a minute i was worried it was testicular cancer. it's what everyone describes as them either: atrophying OR coming back to normal. i'm just not sure which one it is, since it's been over 30 hours since i took my last dbol pill. could be either or. i'm not smart enough on the subject to make that call
    Last edited by Holmbrah; 05-11-2014 at 04:07 PM.

getting bloodwork done tomorrow. woke up being extremely sore in my stomach, kinda like the feeling you have when you've been out drinking the day before. testicles doesn't hurt that much anymore. i get dizzy every now and again and feel pretty tired. i didn't respond very well to this drug

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    The minds power of suggestion is amazing. Get a blood test and chill

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hope you feel better more than likely the stomach issue is from the stress from you worrying about it.

Stop asking about taking nolva you do not need it period.
    You do not have gyno from those couple of pills, just impossible. Sounds like a zit forming.

You need to relax and get over this, with all the stress this has caused you, I believe you should never cycle it's just not going to work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Hope you feel better more than likely the stomach issue is from the stress from you worrying about it.

Stop asking about taking nolva you do not need it period.
    You do not have gyno from those couple of pills, just impossible. Sounds like a zit forming.

You need to relax and get over this, with all the stress this has caused you, I believe you should never cycle it's just not going to work for you.
    thanks for your concern. and you're right. i was already paranoid and anxious to begin with. taking dbol didn't make it any better. i'm going to take your advice and move on. thanks

JAB1 is offline Member
    Agreed relax man, see your doc for bloodwork for peace of mind, or to adress any issues. Dont admit to dbol use, and move on. Stick around and read, lots of good info here other that aas. I was on here for a couple years reading every thread before I jumped on. Lot of info to digest and it is complex, so having your head around it prior to use will help alot with the paranoia, etc. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Agreed relax man, see your doc for bloodwork for peace of mind, or to adress any issues. Dont admit to dbol use, and move on. Stick around and read, lots of good info here other that aas. I was on here for a couple years reading every thread before I jumped on. Lot of info to digest and it is complex, so having your head around it prior to use will help alot with the paranoia, etc. Good luck!!
    that was my plan actually. i've always had in the back of my mind that i would jump on aas. starting with orals seemed to be a good starting point. never realized i would feel this shitty though. guess that's why people stick with injectables. i don't see myself jumping on AAS till atleast my mid twenties - early thirties. but i'd still like to become smarter on the topic. and thanks

Thread Information