Thread: Cycle thoughts

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member

Cycle thoughts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3011010998.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	150492

I will be switching the anadrol to dbol and running 1000mg of test c 1-14 instead of proposed amounts. Also hcg 500-iu per week.
    Bf 15%
    6'

probuild42 is offline Member
    Whats your cycle experience? My thoughts: Thats a lot of compounds. I would drop the orals, run the prop for 4 weeks to kickstart the cycle only. Keep test level dose as you stated above.

Keep an eye on your E2 as .25 adex eod may not be enough with that much test once your a few weeks into the cycle.

Do you have any on hand for prolactin issues if they come up?

What do you have planned for PCT?

I'm on TRT and yes I will be bumping up the Adex to every day and might end up using stane.
    This will be my fourth cycle but I have ran more than a gram of gear prior. No PCT needed as I Lamontier TS stated. I have pramie on hand but was considering ordering caber just don't know which one my body will take to better. Started to get nipple sensitivity at the end of last tren cycle and use the pramipexole and it did the trick.
    Last edited by rooftop1; 05-15-2014 at 06:12 PM.

probuild42 is offline Member
    I prefer Stane. For me it's easier to control my E2.

Quote Originally Posted by probuild42
    I prefer Stane. For me it's easier to control my E2.
    Ya I convert e2 easily but I'm starting at a lower bf than previously. I started a thread about stane vs Adex and am leaning toward stane

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    If blood work looks good and you are taking care of your liver. I say be prepared 2 eat. I ran a test e and c blend at 750 for 12 weeks with A50 at 100mg ed for six week start then anavar for last 6 weeks. Was my 3rd run and I loved it. Bw at mid was high rbc. Gave blood and after pct, My bw was better rbc was high but not out of range. A50 was to blame I suspect. I ate very well after cycle and kept some really nice gains. I love A50, helped a lot with gains

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    I prefer stane. 12.5mg ed

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would probably use one oral to kickstart and one compound to backload with. That's a lot of gear to consider for a fourth cycle.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rooftop1
    I'm on TRT and yes I will be bumping up the Adex to every day and might end up using stane. This will be my fourth cycle but I have ran more than a gram of gear prior. No PCT needed as I Lamontier TS stated. I have pramie on hand but was considering ordering caber just don't know which one my body will take to better. Started to get nipple sensitivity at the end of last tren cycle and use the pramipexole and it did the trick.
    I love caber! Have never had an issue with it. Prami was sort of tough with nausea even when I took it prior to going to bed.

Thread Information