Thread: need advice ??

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member

need advice ??

I bought some 50mg anavar took 1 a day for 4 weeks, this week my balls have shrunk and my joints are really dry so i take it i bought some fake anavar that is actually winstrol . I really dont like winstrol and have stopped it , i have some test prop i bought yesterday would i be ok taking the prop for 4 weeks before pct or should i just get straight on with a pct now? I dont really want to stop but not sure if stopping winstrol and going straight to prop would be bad for me. I know i should of had a test base to begin with

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballsmgee View Post
    I bought some 50mg anavar took 1 a day for 4 weeks, this week my balls have shrunk and my joints are really dry so i take it i bought some fake anavar that is actually winstrol. I really dont like winstrol and have stopped it , i have some test prop i bought yesterday would i be ok taking the prop for 4 weeks before pct or should i just get straight on with a pct now? I dont really want to stop but not sure if stopping winstrol and going straight to prop would be bad for me. I know i should of had a test base to begin with
    I'd run a strong PCT now and do more research and planning before ever running anything again.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^ what he said

michael30 is offline Member
    Just curious? Why would you advise for a strong pct for a 4 week cycle? It doesnt matter if you shut your self down with test. Or winstrol ? Shut down is shut down!

Thread Information