Etbthree is offline New Member

Post Cycle Blood Work (Really Strange Results)

Whats up everyone, this is my first post on here. Been on this forum for years and just wanted to thank everyone ahead of time for the knowledge that I've acquired through this website.

I'll start off with my stats:
    24 yrs old
    6' 7"
    265lbs
    12% body fat
    previous cycles: 3

I recently ran a 10 week cycle of 500mg test enanthate per week & 60mg Var per day (for the first 4 weeks). My cycle went very smoothly. I ran Arimidex every other day, though I've already had gyno surgery (I've had gyno since I was a kid because of hormonal issues during puberty) so gyno isn't as much of a worry, just wanted to keep my estrogen levels in check.

For my PCT I ran Nolva & Clomid for 5 weeks (I know the standard is 4 weeks but I always run one extra week to make sure my recovery goes smoothly). Nolva: 50/50/50/50/50, Clomid: 100/100/100/100/100

So far I've kept a good amount of my gains (though I did get Bronchitis and didn't workout for about a week and a half so I lost about 8lbs there).

Anyways, on to the weird part. I got some blood work done (keep in mind this blood work is being done TEN WEEKS AFTER MY PCT) and the results came back very strange. After receiving the results, the doctor called me because of my elevated testosterone levels saying that my testosterone was off the charts. I had a total testosterone level of 425.33 ng/dl. The average for this lab is between 11.00-59.00. That means that my test levels are nearly eight times higher than the highest testosterone average of 59.00 ng/dl. I told the doctor that I thought the average test levels were between 250-800 (that seems to be the normal range from what I've read), however he told me that every lab is different, and for this particular lab the average levels are between 11.00 - 59.00. *Mind officially blown at this point*

I got my cholesterol tested as well because I like to monitor that as well as my blood pressure (before, during, & after cycle). Everything looked fine with the cholesterol and blood pressure.

So my question to you guys is, how is this possible? I was expecting my testosterone levels to be in the normal range (in fact I was expecting them to be a bit on the lower end of the spectrum due to the recent cycle). The only supplements I'm taking are fish oil, pre-workout, & protein powder. I'm going back in 6 weeks for another blood test to see where my levels are at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Cycle Blood Work (Really Strange Results)-img_1132.jpg   Post Cycle Blood Work (Really Strange Results)-img_1133.jpg   Post Cycle Blood Work (Really Strange Results)-img_1134.jpg  

Thread Information