Brienn89 is offline New Member

First post/ 3rd cycle lets get it!

Had a long ass post typed up, wouldn't let me post due to spam but here's a condensed version. 3rd cycle, used test/tren /var previously all successfully. 25yrs/6'3"/240/15%bf
    Test e 500mg/week 1-15 front load 1g first week
    Tren e 400mg/week 1-10
    Anadrol 50-75mg/day 1-4
    Var 75mg/day 10-15
    T3-.5mg 1-10
    Anastrozole .25 eod 1-15
    Caber .5mg 2x/week 1-12
    Pct clomid/nolva 17-21
    Cycle support 1 scoop a day 1-21
    Thoughts? Will hcg be needed? I prefer the less is more route when it comes to doses. Cheers!

I will also be using Tb-500 to keep my joints nice and strong as well.

Whelp decided I'm going to give winstrol a spin instead of anavar at 50 mg a day for the same duration. Depending on blood pressure I may add clen in the last few weeks with Benadryl Nizoral has already been purchased.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienn89 View Post
    Had a long ass post typed up, wouldn't let me post due to spam but here's a condensed version. 3rd cycle, used test/tren /var previously all successfully. 25yrs/6'3"/240/15%bf
    Test e 500mg/week 1-15 front load 1g first week
    Tren e 400mg/week 1-10
    Anadrol 50-75mg/day 1-4
    Var 75mg/day 10-15
    T3-.5mg 1-10
    Anastrozole .25 eod 1-15
    Caber .5mg 2x/week 1-12
    Pct clomid/nolva 17-21
    Cycle support 1 scoop a day 1-21
    Thoughts? Will hcg be needed? I prefer the less is more route when it comes to doses. Cheers!
    It all depends. Do you miind you balls shrinking up like a 10 yr old boy? Do you want to help your natural test recuperate quicker? Do you want to help reduce the risk of infertility? If you answered yes to any of these then HCG is a good idea.

Haha good way to put it. Never had a huge issue previously but those were quick 6/8 week cycles. 250 iu 2x week from the start seems to be on par if my memory serves me correctly.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brienn89 View Post
    Haha good way to put it. Never had a huge issue previously but those were quick 6/8 week cycles. 250 iu 2x week from the start seems to be on par if my memory serves me correctly.
    Correct.

There is no reason to keep testing fate if it can be avoided or the risk reduced, right? You wear a seat-belt when you drive? A helmet when driving a motorcycle? Good safeguards but not a guarantee. Still the older I get the more I try to protect myself. Now only if I could go back 30 years and kick my ass for not doing it then...

Thanks man I appreciate it. This is why I recently joined, all seems good on paper but a lot of people on here have way more personal experience that will help get my shit straight.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    3rd cycle and you have already used tren and designing cycle like this wooow. You need to calm down and not use as much when you are new to this. What do you think your 5th cycle is going to look like!! take it easy you don't need to run cycles like this for your 3rd cycle IMHO your just setting yourself up for sides and problems further down the road.

Yeah I do agree it's a little much, but I justified this cycle by keeping low to moderate doses and using all proper support supps. Aside from it only being my 3rd cycle, does everything else look good? Everything in this cycle serves a purpose, it's not just a bunch of shit put together. This is my once a year cycle.
    Last edited by Brienn89; 05-27-2014 at 01:35 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I'd can the orals. And use the HCG .

Thread Information