Rrexy is offline Junior Member

Rrexy's BCP 157 Log

Hello All -

I began my BCP 157 cycle this afternoon.
    Prior to starting, I researched as best I could but honestly, I couldn't find a whole lot of information out there.
    I thought I would pass on my experience as I go.

I'm 51 years old, 5' 8" and weigh about 197. Body fat is probably around 17%.
    Decent shape, been lifting off & on (mostly "on") for about 13 years.
    The one constant (negative) over the last 6-7 years has been my shoulders. It seems I've always got pain in either or both of them. Sometimes it's minor, sometimes it's been bad but I've been able to push through it, and sometimes it's been severe enough to force me to stop all lifting that involves shoulder movement. I know I don't have any internal damage to the joint. I've been to the docs several times - it's tendinitis.

Enough history -
    From what Ive read in researching, the recommended dosage is 1 - 2 mcg daily per pound of body weight for 4 weeks or so.
    I'm splitting that right down the middle and doing 300 mcg daily.
    I'll be injecting into various locations in my right shoulder - at least for the first week or so. Then I'll re-evaluate. (My right shoulder is the most problematic for me at the moment) From what I've read, site locations are recommended. I'm using a 30G x 1/2" insulin syringe.

THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH PEPTIDES. IF ANYONE HAS ANY THOUGHTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS OR RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO MY PROTOCOL, OR ANYTHING ELSE, I WOULD CERTAINLY APPRECIATE THE INPUT!!!!!

I likely won't be updating the log every day, as I don't expect too much change initially. However I will keep it updated.

R

FatzBrah is offline New Member
    Any reason you didn't try TB500? My training partner wrecked his shoulder last cycle (too heavy for connective tissue = ego lift haha) and he started his TB a month ago. Going great so far, site injections of 6mg spread over a week and slowly tapering down to 2mg for 8 weeks. Inflammation is right down and pain is lessening each day. He's using 27G 1/2" pins to

Quote Originally Posted by FatzBrah View Post
    Any reason you didn't try TB500? My training partner wrecked his shoulder last cycle (too heavy for connective tissue = ego lift haha) and he started his TB a month ago. Going great so far, site injections of 6mg spread over a week and slowly tapering down to 2mg for 8 weeks. Inflammation is right down and pain is lessening each day. He's using 27G 1/2" pins to

No specific reason for choosing BPC 157 over the TB 500.
    Both appear to target similar similar tissues...........

Second injection today.
    As expected, nothing to report other than injections are smooth with no noticeable sides.
    Today was chest day. I'm going to switch around my workout schedule and do shoulders on Friday (usually Wednesday), to give the BCP 157 a chance to settle in.

Sorry for the lack of updates.
    Protocol has remained the same and I'm now on day 17.

As for the shoulder:
    After 7-8 days, I noticed a reduction in what I would call "peripheral" pain. General daily soreness in the area had been reduced. However, the "core" pain was still present if I moved certain ways or put too much strain on it while lifting.
    I skipped my shoulder workout the first week to try & let the BCP 157 do it's thing.

Throughout the second week, improvements in the shoulder area continued.
    I noticed less of the "core" pain and peripheral pain was all but gone.

Worked shoulders for the first time in two weeks (on injection day #11). Did most of my usual sets (Dumbbell Military Press, Dumbbell Front Raises, Dumbbell Lateral Raises, Cable "Face" Pulls, Reverse Flys, etc). However, went with slightly lighter weights than usual.
    Overall, a good workout. Not without some pain, but less pain than I had felt in some time. A bit of joint/tendon soreness the next day but overall I was very pleased with how it went.

Worked chest yesterday (Tuesday - Injection day 16).
    Worked it from four different angles. Concentrated on lowering the bar as close as possible to my chest. This has been an issue for a while, as the closer I drop the bar to my chest, the more strain I feel in the right shoulder. Was able to do 3/4 of my workout without any significant pain. Towards the last part of my workout I began feeling the shoulder letting me know I had been pushing it.

So far I'm pleased with the results.
    I will continue with the same protocol for up to two more weeks and see where things are at that point. Hopefully the improvement continues.

I'll keep this thread updated as progress occurs.

Thread Information