Thread: Clear Test C?

Deal Me In is offline Member

Clear Test C?

I just got a couple of vials of test C and there clear. This is from a source I've used for years and he's never let me down. However, in 8 years I've never seen test that was clear. Is it possible it's not fake? Thanks in advance.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The color has nothing to do with the ester of test. The color is largely dependent on the type of oil used.

That's what I thought. I just thought it was strange that a lab would change the oil they used. I guess I have to trust my source and see what happens.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'm not 100% about this, but I read in a forum that if you draw a syringe, then put it in the freezer at below zero for a few hours, real test will disassociate. Meaning the molecules of test will form large flakes and fall to the bottom. Not sure if this really works or it's only 'broscience'.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    My test if cold enough usually will crystallize and drop out of solution.

I have some really clear oil, could be mct oil. Also some kinds of sesame oil can get pretty clear. I wouldn't sweat it yet.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    I agree. Clear oil is not indicative of anything.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    MCT oil and EO are both clear. Test (if the powder is pure and fresh) should also be colorless.

Thanks guys. I will try the freezer test and see what happens. It's probably fine. It just makes me worry because I've been using the same guy and lab for years and it's always been a golden color. Then I get what is suppose to be the same brand and it's completely different. I'll let you know.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt stress about it. I have recently used gear that was absolutely clear as water and it was fine. I remember years ago when everything I got was golden like you said......times are a changin'

The freezer test won't work if the hormone is highly soluble.

But if the carrier is near its saturation point, then the drop in temp should push it over the edge and crash it.

Hey guys, thanks very much. I put it in the freezer and it crashed. New question. Do I have to heat it up to get back in solution or can I just let it thaw out?

I'm switching to home brewing later this summer so I don't have to put up with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    Hey guys, thanks very much. I put it in the freezer and it crashed. New question. Do I have to heat it up to get back in solution or can I just let it thaw out?

I'm switching to home brewing later this summer so I don't have to put up with this.
    Did you freeze an entire vial?
    You should be able to warm it till it dissolves. But I wouldn't have messed up a whole vial, simply because last time I had test crash I had to warm it every single time I injected after that because it kept crashing, pharm from watson for reference. crashed on it's own, so I'm hoping it was just a little you drew in a syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post

You'll probably have to heat it up.

Bonaparte, thanks. No, only .5 ml in a syringe. After what you said about having to heat it every time I might just toss it. I was going to inject it back into the vial thinking I would only have to heat it once but I don't I want to mess around with all that.

heat that syringe itself in hot water, if it doesn't work put it in even hotter water. glad you didn't waste a vial.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    All the test I have seen was always clear if it was filtered correctly. The color can be different depending on the type of oil used. But one time I ordered the same brand of cottonseed oil from the same place a couple of months apart and the oils were different in color.
    You should be fine with what you have.

Thread Information