FearTheCoyote is offline Junior Member

Please help with first cycle

I want to run my first cycle as a test e only cycle so that I know how it's going to affect me. I figure that every new cycle I will add a new item until I find my perfect stack. This way I'm not throwing together 8 things in the beginning and wondering which one screwed me all up.

First let me get my info out of the way.
    I'm almost 29 years old
    I've never tried gear before
    I'm 6' tall, 192 pounds today.
    I'm not sure about my bf%. I am not shredded but I can see a good outline of my abs.
    My diet is pretty solid. I'm very busy, so 6 meals a day doesn't work out. I get my three good meals in and three shakes in between. I usually snack on veggies throughout the day.

Here is what I was thinking I should do for cycle one. Please let me know if I'm messed up on something, as this has been a TON of information to take in for a newb.

Week 1-12 test e. 250mg on Monday and Thursday.
    Week 1-4 arimadex .25mg eod
    Week 5-12 arimadex .50 mg eod

Week 14-18 clomid 50/50/25/25 every day
    Week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 every day

Does this seem about right to you guys? I know that it must get pretty taxing guiding us new guys, but it is really appreciated. Thank you.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Add HCG in during the cycle and you pretty much have it down.

However, your diet isn't in check from what you've said. Don't waste your money or your gonads until that's dialled in. Hop into the nutrition section to get sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed, dont rely on shakes, 3 is to many. There is not substitution for real food.

Also there is not need to change your arimadex in week 5-12. Keep it at .25mg EOD

Thanks for the quick reply guys. Unfortunately my diet is the best that I can do with my job most days. My days off are solid but I gotta work with what I got. I'll have to do some more research on what to do about the hcg , but thanks for the advice. I'll use it. Any suggestions before I research my options?

What options? If you want to keep your balls working, producing little swimmers it's best to use hcg and it will also keep them from shrinking up so you dont look like a 12 yr old boy. lol

Yeah it's not early as simply as people like to make it sound but those same people will never tell you they cant get it up without V or C or any of the other problems they had because they didnt do things properly.

I was simply referring to specific brands and dosages. I have yet to research hcg at all so I want to know everything about it before I make a purchase whenever I find a reputable place to buy. I wasn't saying that I won't do it. Just saying that I want to know how to do it and why.

Ok, so here is what I'm understanding.
    I start my hcg 3 days after my last injection of test. I use 1000iu a day for 10 days and then start my pct. do I have a grasp on the idea?

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCoyote View Post
    Ok, so here is what I'm understanding.
    I start my hcg 3 days after my last injection of test. I use 1000iu a day for 10 days and then start my pct. do I have a grasp on the idea?
    Thats right, your wrong. lol No you use it on cycle.
    Start reading.
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Ahhhh, so much conflicting information. On this very website, if you look up hcg , it says that running it with your cycle is more dangerous than running it for pct. but I will follow your opinions. So, can you tell me exactly how to take it with my cycle? I know I'm asking a lot. I just want to get this right the first time. Also, I'm coming up with ideas of how to eliminate the shakes in exchange for real food. No argument that my nutrition isn't optimal.

Ahhhh, so much conflicting information. On this very website, if you look up hcg, it says that running it with your cycle is more dangerous than running it for pct. but I will follow your opinions. So, can you tell me exactly how to take it with my cycle? I know I'm asking a lot. I just want to get this right the first time. Also, I'm coming up with ideas of how to eliminate the shakes in exchange for real food. No argument that my nutrition isn't optimal.
    Where do you see it says it's dangerous to run on cycle???

The link I provided should tell you have and when to run it.

If you watch the video at the bottom of the screen. It says that running it with your cycle has a great risk of permanently lowering your natural testosterone levels as your body is used to the LH

I'm not sure what video you are referring to.

Oh sorry. It doesn't matter. But if you notice how every time hcg is mentioned in the thread it turns into a link taking you to a page that explains hcg. There's a video at the bottom.

250iu of hcg twice a week for my full cycle. Do I stop the hcg when I stop the test e, or do I continue to run it through my pct?
    Can someone just come over here and inject me with whatever I need? Lol.
    Thanks bro, you've been a lot of help.

OK I see the video you are watching. Funny I never watched it before. lol
    Interesting but I know a lot of those pages were created several years ago and many of the therapies have been changed even during the time I have been here but the pages such as those are slow to change or be updated.

That is interesting about on cycle though and hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime-in but I'm pretty sure it's not 100% accurate anymore.

Yeah the way it's done now is to just stop the same time as your last injection on cycle and then do the PCT of Clomid and Nolvadex .

Ok thanks man. See my confusion now? I'll lean on your expertise. You are appreciated. Where can I go to find out that the site I want to order from is legit. I'm 99% sure that it is because a buddy of mine recommended it a long time ago, but I just want to be 100%

I'm not sure how many post you need but you can go to the section that say one on one with the staff and ask. It's easier since it's not aas. Like the video says HCG is not faked so much because it's not expensive.

It's become more available again but for the last 1yr+ it was getting hard to find due to all the hcg diet BS stuff. It does NOTHING for diet. The whole diet revolves around taking in only 500 calories a day. lol But of course everyone fell for it and it made it hard to find hcg for a while.

Oh I'm sure. Idiot will do anything to lose a few pounds except put in the work.

My problem isn't finding a reputable source for the hcg , but a source for everything. I'm just gonna order from naps and take my chances. I think it'll be fine.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    you've been getting some great advice. hcg on cycle is the way to go. Blasting it to "kick start" PCT was kind of an old way. I will add that you should do blood work pre and mid cycle.

I agree. You guys have been awesome.

Final question about hcg lol. I take 250iu twice a week while on cycle, stopping on my last injection of test. I was looking at buying some and I noticed that it says it's sold in 5000iu per mil. Wtf? So I'm supposed to take 1/20th of a mil twice a week? There is obviously something that I'm missing here?

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Final question about hcg lol. I take 250iu twice a week while on cycle, stopping on my last injection of test. I was looking at buying some and I noticed that it says it's sold in 5000iu per mil. Wtf? So I'm supposed to take 1/20th of a mil twice a week? There is obviously something that I'm missing here?
    I believe with hCG you mix the solution with something else. You will have to confirm this for yourself.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    HCG comes freeze dried, you have to reconstitute it with bac water.

You can make it any strength you want.

Typically people do 1:1 - so 5000iu HCG to 5ml bac water would render you with 1ml = 1000iu, 0.25ml = 250iu

After reconstituted you need to refrigerate it.

That makes seance. Does the bac water come with it? How long does it stay good in the fridge? Which makes me wonder, does my test e get refrigerated?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheCoyote
    That makes seance. Does the bac water come with it? How long does it stay good in the fridge? Which makes me wonder, does my test e get refrigerated?
    Do NOT refrigerate test. It's suspended in oil and oil in the fridge is not a good idea at all. Keep your gear at ROOM temp.

Properly prepared be handled HCG will maintain potency for 60 days. If your using it correctly, you'll likely use it up within that period.

Thanks bro. You guys are badasses.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    It should come with bac water. There are several threads on here telling how to reconstitute it. I like to shoot it with a slin pin the day before I use test; but that's mostly just personal preference. Most probably shoot it IM with test. Stop the HCG when you stop the test. After a couple of weeks, you'll start PCT. Good luck.

Thread Information