Diesel-Inc is offline New Member

Have to stop cycle early....Question

Hey, I was planning on running 12 weeks of sustanon .1st 4 weeks i took tbol to jump start and was gonna run anavar the last 6 weeks.I am currently 8 weeks in.I just found out i am being deployed overseas early and wont be able to finish my cycle.I have about 3 and a half weeks til i go.Started taking HCG shots this week as well and have nolva and clomid on hand for PCT.My question is I know your supposed to wait 3 weeks after last pin before PCT when taking sustanon but with my time frame I obviously wont be able to do that.What will be the negative effects if i am forced to PCT early say a week after to keep in check with my timeframe.Obviously I would like nothing more than to finish this cycle as i have ran it before and loved it but time is the factor here and just in need of some friendly advice as to the best option.Thanks

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    You kind of answer your own question in your post... Start your PCT right away. It will be much worse if you don't do any PCT at all.

Ya thats what i thought...i just didnt know if there were any huge negative effects due to starting it right away and not waiting the 3 weeks i am supposed to.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually you should start 2 weeks after lasts shot. If you can wait at least a week to help let things start to clear out it would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Actually you should start 2 weeks after lasts shot. If you can wait at least a week to help let things start to clear out it would be better.
    Thanks man, thats what i was thinking.

Thread Information