Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: growing fast, very uneven!

JDP88 is offline Junior Member

growing fast, very uneven!

im growing at a rate i didnt think was even achievable, except im noticeably uneven for the first time and its getting very bad...

now i know were all slightly uneven to some degree and im focusing on my posture and pumps, but its getting worse, not only in my arms but chest and back, if i pose its like wtf lol? at this point im gonna want to stop mid cycle... maybe lol.

but seriously, is it mostly genetics or posture? what can i do to help it? will it get better?

i dont wanna not work one side as extensively as the other ya know... left is growing fast while right is following. im right handed and inject in the right side much more frequently. i dont think thats it but ya never know. it was always slightly there, like most but never like this....

i was gonna post pics but im waiting until im in pct. at this rate, ill be half pop eye and half pee wee herman lol

any advice is much appreciated! thanks!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP88
    im growing at a rate i didnt think was even achievable, except im noticeably uneven for the first time and its getting very bad... now i know were all slightly uneven to some degree and im focusing on my posture and pumps, but its getting worse, not only in my arms but chest and back, if i pose its like wtf lol? at this point im gonna want to stop mid cycle... maybe lol. but seriously, is it mostly genetics or posture? what can i do to help it? will it get better? i dont wanna not work one side as extensively as the other ya know... left is growing fast while right is following. im right handed and inject in the right side much more frequently. i dont think thats it but ya never know. it was always slightly there, like most but never like this.... i was gonna post pics but im waiting until im in pct. at this rate, ill be half pop eye and half pee wee herman lol any advice is much appreciated! thanks!
    Wow..... Don't know as if I have really heard that before. It is not from injections even though you might swole up a little bit in the areas you are injecting. Always best to rotate your sites as much as possible. If you are doing mostly compound exercises then it is hard to imagine one side bigger then the other . Does it affect your strength as well? I would post some pics ASAP and hopefully you can get some better insight. Wish you the best

bonanza93x is offline New Member
    that's ****ed up.......... do your normal workouts whatever..... then at the end of them hit the weak side with like a few extra exercises and go heavy and high repp!!! really rip that muscle up on the weak side before you leave.

Roger11 is offline Member
    What is your cycle?

AngeloBangelo is offline New Member
    I would say there is an extremely low chance it's from the injection sites. If it has anything to do with your sites, it's only because you're putting more stress on muscles that do not have compounds in them, since it is usually more painful to train sites that have been pinned.

I feel it's more likely just posture issues. There are three main spine curvatures that I know of: Lordosis (Spine curves in), Kyphosis (Curves out), Scoliosis (Curves to the side). I'd say it's most likely scoliosis. Look for a chiropractor in the area. Most will give you a free X-ray (Or heavily discounted) if you seem interested in a plan. You can correct it with certain exercises to an extent, but I'd still recommend seeing someone.

I had scoliosis for a while. I went to a chiropractor for 8 weeks, and it fixed everything. My lifts went up, I could sit down for hours without pain, muscle development evened out (My chest is still a bit uneven), I slept better, my posture improved significantly, I felt more energetic, I was having consistent bowel movements again... The trick is to find a good one in your area. Also, this was around 5-6 years ago, and I still feel the benefits. I've never had to go back.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are you using barbells and dumbells when you work out or is it purely barbells?

Can you post some pictures
    lovbyts likes this.

i didnt think the injection sites were involved either but science is weird sometimes. i do alternate but favor right handed injections.

i dont "think" its scoliosis, even tho im now paranoid, looking in the mirror checking lol... it seems more like muscle size/development and not skeletal structure/development. if that makes any sense. also i dont train legs, legs are fine...

my strength is actually the opposite, stonger on the right side, but i have more endurance on the left. ass backwards? go figure...

cycle is tren a 75md/ed, test p 150mg/eod, letro (if needed) and prami on hand, pct is not set in stone yet, longer the cycle more extensive pct but i have nolva and hcg on hand. waiting for clen and clomid to come in, (not intending to add clen at this time, i want to see stand alone results and understand best way to run it in regards to cleansing receptors and such, not just hop on it and pop benedryl lol, only side i have is repository which it will counter act, also allowing me to loose what i desire)

also, i didnt mention in first post im serving a house arrest term, which has screwed with my ability to work the muscle groups i want as extensively as id like the past 3-4 weeks. i get to the gym usually twice a week and make the most of it but im stuck in the house for 4 more weeks with nothing to do, so ive really been experimenting with new routines lately. extra time also allowing me to eat clean, workout for two hours a day and sleep well. as far as sides, the tren, it doesnt bother me at all, there are some small things like some "willy wonka" life like dreams but nothing violent, no rage or yelling or anything unordinary. i did notice either my respiratory is either spot on or just not there and personally the test gets me all worked up which i dont like, using it to maintain natural level even tho dose is a little more than so... but overall, i think i respond well to it, tremendous strength gain only 3 days in, and recovery is now like a non existent phase pwo. i realize i do need to challenge myself a bit more or my body wont respond. now, i wish i would have just waited to run it until i was 100% free, but atleast im learning alot from it. i dont want to stop this early ya know, i like whats happening. uneven or not.

i have a tredmill, bench with 300 lbs Olympic weights, pull up bar, punching bag, ect... I USE BARBELLS ALOT and especially preform alot of curls. but ive been getting away from the ordinary routine, trying to challenge myself. Concentrating on form, posture the burn lol.

Personally, i think thats what it is... routine and form... if not maybe genetic? i will say i know its normal to an extent, were all case by case but its at the point where its past normality and apparently visible, i mean it could be worse, but its definitely present and its not a big deal at the moment, but at this rate, it will become a huge issue. i want to correct it before it gets to that point. its mostly present in my biceps, visible in my lats and traps, im imagining the pecs. going cross eyed after staring in the mirror for 10 minutes lol... but after measuring, i have an extra 1.5" on my left arm. so im not crazy!

i wanted to wait to post before and after pics but i know i should post some now! my phones at the zte warranty company cause its a $300 piece of shit, in the middle of packing to move next month but i think i know where my camera is, if not ill try the webcam. apologies for the difficulty as i can be rather vain from time to time lol

im sorry for the extensive response of random info but i think the little things matter, even if not directly relevant. anyways, i hope it will just fix itself with a little correction in routine and form over time. but is this normal? what could it be? any experiences?

your input is very much appreciated, thanks again to all!

Camaroguru is offline Junior Member
    It's probably just genetics my friend. Being asymmetrical is usually cause by tie-in locations. And it's usually not as noticeable at a lighter weight. But when you start putting on some size, as you mentioned you were, these symmetry issues become more apparent. Pics would definitely help.

i know, i know, im gonna try to snap some in a little bit... now not to change the subject but i hear some say its harsh so 8 week increments but some run tren way longer. as long as im responding well in every way, does anyone in their opinion object to me extending it to 12 or even 16 weeks? as i havent determined my cycle length down to the week or the extensiveness of pct as they correlate with each other. but i love the results and cant imagine what they'd be that far in cycle...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you use barbells a lot, as mentioned, it would be benefitial to start using dumbells.

i never thought there was a difference, is the weight better distributed? always figured they were a waste because your stuck with one constant load, having to buy new ones to adjust ya know.

can you elaborate a little more?

share the knowledge lol, thanks!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    If you are using barbells its much easier to favor one side of your body, with dumbbells this isnt possible.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^ this

Maybe big Marcos can also explain

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Use only dumbells for the next 3-5 months and see if this makes a difference, one side of the body is always stronger and yours could be taking advantage to this.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaroguru View Post
    It's probably just genetics my friend. Being asymmetrical is usually cause by tie-in locations. And it's usually not as noticeable at a lighter weight. But when you start putting on some size, as you mentioned you were, these symmetry issues become more apparent. Pics would definitely help.
    I'd tend to believe this more. I think with proper form, using a barbell it is really rare to have one side dramatically stronger than the other, it just doesn't happen. I was using dumbells exclusively and I was seeing visual differences. Like upper left chest larger, front delt smaller, right front delt larger. not only genetics but improper scapula retraction, and rtc issues.

My muscles are longer on the left side of my body, it is extremely apparent in biceps and triceps, the middle tricep head is very short on right side, and the third head appears to be much larger to assume take over where the insertion point of that muscle makes it weaker in that area. This stuff is primarily genetic. Most people don't really have a problem, but you could post a pic like he's said. We tend to also do some weird things with our body where we think we are even and straight, but end up being pretty far off, this is where a partner can come in handy to point out odd things like always benching with right side higher, or we tilt to one side on squat.

Thread Information