lets do this is offline New Member

Need help for a cycle

Current weight 188lbs
    Height 5'8"
    Age 35
    BF 18%
    Lifting for 14 years

Diet has been on point before over the years and was done to 10% when I was around 30. Now I'm looking to do a cycle that will help me build a good amount of mass with little water and trim my body fat down to 10% again. I know diet is key and once I start I will start food prepping again and bumping up the cardio.

Have done a test e and eq stack in the past and had decent results but did very low test at only 400mg and eq at 300 due to past problems with gyno from prohormones in my past so I tried to avoid it. I took amirdex through out the whole cycle.

Thinking of running test e at 500 a week (pinning twice) with dbol to start it off and end with winny or doing test e and anavar only. Or possibly a tren cycle but I heard it's very strong.

Thanks for your help in advance.

lets do this is offline New Member
    Please help with your knowledge. Thanks

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Seems like you're all over the place, test, tren , winny var. Cycles should be simple with a test base. Tren is for advanced users. At 18% bf I think you are inviting negative side effects. Losing body fat is dependent on diet not gear. True there is gear that can burn fat however it should not be relied on solely to burn fat. Keep in mind you will have an extremely hard time building muscle while losing fat. If you are in a calorie deficit, you will be hard pressed to build muscle. Gear is used during cutting cycles to preserve muscle while in calorie deficit and burning fat. You can build muscle or loose fat, but not both.

Thread Information