snowfox is offline Associate Member

Best Ai for test only cycle (500mg/week)

I'm trying to find out what aromatase inhibitor would be first choice for a test only bulking cycle. Anastrazole, letrozole , exemestane etc...Which of these are both effective with the least side effects?

I've got proviron , but I got comments on this board that's not a good drug for aramatase inhibition. Which AI should I go for in your opinion?

Walnutz is offline Member
    You may not need and ai.

Letro is very powerful so I usually go with arimidex .

pepous is offline Associate Member
    I would try arimidex becouse it is milder than the others

you can start it at 0,25/OED

How about femara?

pepous is offline Associate Member
    femara = letro

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would have adex and nolva on hand but run the test alone until you find whether or not you are gyno prone.

If you start noticing signs of gyno then i would take the nolva ntil they are gone then run the adex for the rest of the cycle

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    Hey noles what are the signs of gyno? thx

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Minion0812 View Post
    Hey noles what are the signs of gyno? thx
    puffy nipples, small lump forming in the nipple area, sore nips, possibly itchy.

I always recommend Aromasin for on cycle AI... its a nice blend of estro control but still allows for a lot of growth. You need some of that estrogen

Arimidex clearly is a favorite amongst the ai's. What are the most common side effects (annoying, keeping you doing things because of sides or right out dangerous) that people expereience?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Arimidex is great and I only need to take 0.5 EOD. And I dont really notice any sides

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    puffy nipples, small lump forming in the nipple area, sore nips, possibly itchy.

I always recommend Aromasin for on cycle AI... its a nice blend of estro control but still allows for a lot of growth. You need some of that estrogen
    x2 aromasin is my choice as well

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I would also vote for exemestane, my favorite ai.

So clearly, arimidex is one of the best ai's for aromatase blocking and with our dosages there aren't really any noticable side effects right?

anabolix112 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox View Post
    So clearly, arimidex is one of the best ai's for aromatase blocking and with our dosages there aren't really any noticable side effects right?
    Well arimidex is not that good for joints and bones (bone density will drop but some supplements vitamin D and calsium intake should be upped). Some other nasty effects aswell but clearly not everyone is feeling so ill due to it.
    Also destroying sometimes too efficiently estrogen can affect to your immune system. So well keep the dosages low as possible and use only if needed. In many cases people use antiaromatase drugs in vain since theyre not even prone to the sides youre getting from cycle.

Good luck.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox View Post
    I'm trying to find out what aromatase inhibitor would be first choice for a test only bulking cycle. Anastrazole, letrozole , exemestane etc...Which of these are both effective with the least side effects?

I've got proviron, but I got comments on this board that's not a good drug for aramatase inhibition. Which AI should I go for in your opinion?
    I tried all the three you wrote about.
    Personally, I think exemestane is the most appropriate if taken throughout the bulking period.

Regarding mesterolone, yes you want to use that drug for other reasons and having used it myself, I suggest you to stack it with your testosterone .

Enlarged is offline New Member
    i would run adex from start....its not pleasant experience having sore nips and with the extra test you really get more paranoid then required (my first time i got real scared lol) adex keep water down and elevate test even more the onyl downside would be moeny as i only ever use patented arimidex by the original pharma i wouldn't trust UG with stuff like this

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    another vote for exemestane during your test cycle.

pottie is offline New Member

Recommended AI for test 500mg/week, 30mg dbol first 3 weeks , winny last 4 weeks

Hey guys, I'm starting my cycle in 2 weeks time, going to do testE 500mg/week for 10 weeks, dbol 30mg for first 3 weeks proviron 50mg ED, HCG 500 iu from weeks 2-11.. And oral winny weeks 9-12. PCT nolva, training for last 6years. What would a recommend AI be for a cycle like this ? Age:21. Weight: 227lb. Bf: 21%. Height: 5'8". Diet nice and clean on track. Sorry for the jack BTW

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pottie View Post
    Hey guys, I'm starting my cycle in 2 weeks time, going to do testE 500mg/week for 10 weeks, dbol 30mg for first 3 weeks proviron 50mg ED, HCG 500 iu from weeks 2-11.. And oral winny weeks 9-12. PCT nolva, training for last 6years. What would a recommend AI be for a cycle like this ? Age:21. Weight: 227lb. Bf: 21%. Height: 5'8". Diet nice and clean on track. Sorry for the jack BTW
    you realze this thread is from 2010, try starting a new one for some specific advice.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Thread Information