Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Q-burt

Thread: Help me out here...

Q-burt is offline New Member

Help me out here...

So I've posted recently about finding some help about my low T. I've found that it's not only pricy to do TRT I would have to come in once a week for the shots and be supervised etc. bit of a hassle but it might be good to be monitored... And I'm told at the dose they prescribe I wont realy get the gains in looking for. I'm getting more interested in the anabolic cycle situation but not sure how to get the script for this. Basically I'm wondering how one go's about getting a script to get anabolic steroids ....I feel a bit foolish going about it in such a direct way because it seems like a very misterious hush hush wink wink kind of a thing. And I understand why. But people are doing it and I just want to know how. I have very low T. Can I get a script online with those results alone? And how does one get stacks of different ones? Can you do it with one script? I would assume the scripts are spacific to one thing and only a certain amount. So how does one get stacks? I see ads for anabolics on this site with no script. Is that a scam or unsafe? Or are they only orals? Basically I want to feel better by rasing my T level and get the gains by getting the rite gear from the right distributer.
    Last edited by Q-burt; 02-25-2016 at 11:30 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If u have "low t" your doctor will help u fix your issue. NO doctor is going to help u cycle though.

What your looking for is a source.We do not talk about sources in open forums. Read the rules.

Lol I guess I should have. I get why too. I'll just keep looking and reading I suppose. Any advise on what to stay away from or is that a no no too?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea no source talk at all.

If u think u have low t. Go to a doctor and get blood work done

My recommendation is follow the Doc's TRT regiment for several months. In this way you can see how the volume of exogenous Test affects your total and free T level. Once you have stabilized your T level, you'll be at the baseline for a cycle. Get healthy first then worry about the cycle.

Thanx for the advice. I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow and have other tests run as well. I will follow there guideline and be monitored until I feel comfortable and educated to do anything on my own. I've done a lot of reading about scammers and rules of the forums. Made a basic newbe mistake with that first post. Lol. It's wise for sure to or more patiant and get educated. This is for more serious than I first thought.
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information