Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By ironbeck
  • 1 Post By BigB_44
  • 1 Post By bartman314

Thread: Tren A killing my appetite 1 week in...use it or lose it?

BigB_44 is offline New Member

Tren A killing my appetite 1 week in...use it or lose it?

Hello...New to this board but not to the game...I've taken just about everything over the past 18 yrs...
    293lbs.
    6'
    36 yrs old
    BF ? (Def don't have abs but my gut isn't protruding lol)
    Diet is clean but not pre-contest clean

Currently:
    750 mgs Test E/wk
    75 mgs Tren EOD(lowered from 100)
    Liquid Arimidex EOD

Everything was all good until I switched from DECA to Tren last week...I've taken Tren made w/ pellets many times but never made with powder before...my bro makes everything and is extremely meticulous with everything (8 yrs experience)...My appetite has gone to shit and NOTHING sounds good...Strength thru the roof(315lb military press for 6 last week) but can't eat much at all...I usually eat like a horse and am always hungry...Should I jump off now or give it some more time? I feel nauseous pretty much all day. Any advice appreciated

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    #1 Why so much tren ? I dont get why everyone jumps in around 750, that's a shit load of tren. Try 200mg a week, that is more than enough to get good gains or yeah just drop it.
    thomasfreddy likes this.

So much Tren ? 75mgs EOD?? You mean test? Just used to taking 500+ pretty much every cycle I've done...just habit...From what I've read tho lowering my test makes sense due to the anabolic /androgenic properties of the Tren...I have pretty much unlimited access to test so I figured it wouldn't hurt...lol...plus I'm kinda old school as none of this kinda info was available in the 90s...trial and error

Sorry I though I read 750mg a week just like in another post earlier. My mistake Still even 500 is a lot when it's tren . Its sort of a common theme though I hear over and over where people say they have done it several time then it knocks them on their butt. I say moderation. Start smaller and even stay small unless there is really a reason to add more.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Well think about it in a positive light , heres your chance to really cut up and slim down?
    Why the 44?

75 EOD is still not 500 tho...not ED, EOD

College football #...I am getting leaner(not fat by any means, I've competed at 237lbs) but not having an appetite is a bitch to deal with...I'm hoping it subsides by week 2 or 3 and I can eat again...comfortably...I only eat low GI carbs when I eat carbs and zero carbs after about 5...I normally eat 6-8 times/day(including shakes) but extremely clean with a cheat meal every 4 days...plus 20-30 min cardio 5x/wk

Quote Originally Posted by BigB_44 View Post
    75 EOD is still not 500 tho...not ED, EOD
    I need to go back to sleep. lol Yes it's about 300mg a week, so not bad but if it's to much then just cut back or like you said stop and see how you feel.

Blog Entries
    Tren just kills appetite for most and sever for some. NOT the most sound advise, but you could try backing off to 50mg EOD and adding 100mgof test and see if your appetite returns with a vengeance.

Sounds good...The shit I use is ALWAYS over-dosed so I think lowering it a little more will still yield good results...My brother had a bottle of the 250mg Enanthate lab tested where he works and it tested at 317/cc...my guy does this on purpose...Everyone's always ☺

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB_44 View Post
    Sounds good...The shit I use is ALWAYS over-dosed so I think lowering it a little more will still yield good results...My brother had a bottle of the 250mg Enanthate lab tested where he works and it tested at 317/cc...my guy does this on purpose...Everyone's always ☺
    Its probably cleaner than pellets also thus making it more efficient. Quality over quantity....god luck/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Its probably cleaner than pellets also thus making it more efficient. Quality over quantity....god luck/
    Good ol fina lol

Good ol fina lol
    Hopefully no fina because you cant find fina pellets without the added estrogen anymore or at least not that I have seen the last couple of years. They are crazy expensive anymore also. Reminds me I have a couple cartridges still laying around somewhere. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hopefully no fina because you cant find fina pellets without the added estrogen anymore or at least not that I have seen the last couple of years. They are crazy expensive anymore also. Reminds me I have a couple cartridges still laying around somewhere. lol
    Hwy, weren't you gonna send me a birthday card lol.
    lovbyts likes this.

Hwy, weren't you gonna send me a birthday card lol.
    Hell I cant even remember my own birthday and you expect me to remember yours?

I need to dig out my conversion notes one of these days.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Did you say you competed?

Yes but a long time ago...I'm going to compete at a natural show early next year just BC I really dislike the promoter so I wanna go onstage and then not accept the trophy...One of my very good friends is the head judge and knows my plan...Extremely childish I know but I can't wait to do it!!! Plus there are so many good things that come out of competing especially when it comes to relearning ur body..I am picking up 2 kits of GH and have access to all the precontest stuff I need...I want to come in as UNnatural as possible☺☺☺
    bartman314 likes this.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    you sound like fun. good luck with the plan!
    BigB_44 likes this.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Just drop your dose for a few weeks down to 600 and you should be fine. I have issues with Tren at the start of a cycle when it is over 600mg, it takes a few weeks to adjust. If you don't want to drop the dose, then just suck it up and force feed protein shakes.

Thread Information