Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Same pin

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Same pin

I'm just trying to see if anyone else does this or am I f.... Up. Really got tired of drawing and pinning with different pins. So I have been drawing and pinning with 25 ga, no switching. It's been so much easier, is there any chance that the pin could get some rubber in it? I can't tell no diffetence at all. Loads fine and pins fine, been doing delts and can't even feel the needle go in. I always pinned quads. Thoughts?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's up to you. I use to but I find a new pin goes in like butter where a pin used to draw is a little harder. They are coated with a special something that helps them go in easier but once you draw it's pulled off and of course it's not as sharp.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NeedleBeforeandAfterUse.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	152192

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    lovbyts is correct. However, I have used 23g to draw and pin without changing without a problem.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would say it's prob. not a huge deal but it only takes about 5 seconds to put a new needle on .

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would draw with a 23g out of two different bottles and use the same pin to inject with, never bothered me, but needles don't bother me, I could shoot with 18g, doesn't matter. Depends how sensitive you are, I know some people have a hard time with 25g being to big, I tried a 25g and it was such a PITA to get the oil in and out, I went back to the 23g.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It's up to you. I use to but I find a new pin goes in like butter where a pin used to draw is a little harder. They are coated with a special something that helps them go in easier but once you draw it's pulled off and of course it's not as sharp.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NeedleBeforeandAfterUse.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	152192

This. And I don't have 45 min to push the 25 ga pin. 23 is my personal choice.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Drs do (or did in some cases) vaccines and so on that way so its not a problem in that respect as long as you are cleaning the rubber stopper each time with alcohol before you do this. That being said I load with larger gauge and inject with smaller as I am impatient but if it loads fine with 25 for you & injection doesnt bother you id say its fine .

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Drs do (or did in some cases) vaccines and so on that way so its not a problem in that respect as long as you are cleaning the rubber stopper each time with alcohol before you do this. That being said I load with larger gauge and inject with smaller as I am impatient but if it loads fine with 25 for you & injection doesnt bother you id say its fine .
    Yeah but you know most doctors are sadistic sick fvcks who jab you just so they can make it hurt.
    NACH3 and ScotchGuard02 like this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yeah but you know most doctors are sadistic sick fvcks who jab you just so they can make it hurt.
    LOL ....I left that part out on purpose man!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    LOL ....I left that part out on purpose man!
    See how he is going to sneak up behind the poor kid? Sick bastard.... lol

NACH3 likes this.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Basically answered half my question, good read.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    Basically answered half my question, good read.

As this is not your thread, and a question wasn't asked by you, your statement makes no sense.
    If you have a question please start a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    As this is not your thread, and a question wasn't asked your statement make no sense.
    If you have a question please start a new thread.
    He did but I said I would not give advice because it's another 22yr old wanting to do a test, tren , var cycle.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've always draw w/a 23g pin - clean and wipe down all rubber stoppers and the needle itself w/a sterile alcohol wipe, same with area being used(w/another sterile alcohol wipe - use the same pin I drew with(never had a problem) then clean area w/another sterile alcohol wipe!

Hey Lovbyts,
    They are f---in Sadistic F----! Lol b4 one of my surgeries I got jabbed in the neck(for a block on my right shoulder for surgery) it took them 45 min to find the damn nerve they were jabbing for! Sick bastards!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-29-2014 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I've always draw w/a 23g pin - clean and wipe down all rubber stoppers and the needle itself w/a sterile alcohol wipe, same with area being used(w/another sterile alcohol wipe - use the same pin I drew with(never had a problem) then clean area w/another sterile alcohol wipe!

Hey Lovbyts,
    They are f---in Sadistic F----! Lol b4 one of my surgeries I got jabbed in the neck(for a block on my right shoulder for surgery) it took them 45 min to find the damn nerve they were jabbing for! Sick bastards!
    Did you get pictures of the surgery? My doc gave me a lot of good pictures of the inside damage after the surgery.

Did you have an MRI with contrast dye, holy fvck. Huge ass long needle they watch via live xray and stick it in about 50 different spots in your shoulder injecting dye. They said at the time they had to use the next to the largest needle to get through the muscle tissue. Not so much now. lol DAMN that was not fun.

Another fun one is when they do a nerve test and stick you will 27g 2" needle hooked to electrodes and commence to shock you in about 100 places.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lol.... Had both of them done... Sucks A--! Mand they enjoy it... " oh did ya feel that one - man your arm jumped like two feet" hahaha!

I have been getting nerve blocks for my R. Scapula(which I broke, too) and that needle is not on the small side! The Dic watches it on the minister on where to go thru your bone mass(b/c it sucks when they do hit bone... Aaahh!

I actually did get the pics from my 3rd surgery and how it shows theirs no connective tissue in my R. Shoulder now ... Pretty gruesome pics though , huh! Lol
    lovbyts likes this.

Thanks for answers, the big thing is even though pins are inexpensive I bought a big box about two years ago and getting low. I was using two syringes for one pin. I would fill pin then, take needle from another pin. This is just easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Thanks for answers, the big thing is even though pins are inexpensive I bought a big box about two years ago and getting low. I was using two syringes for one pin. I would fill pin then, take needle from another pin. This is just easier.
    Its cheaper to just buy the syringes with the size you want to draw with and buy pins you want to inject with

PK18 is offline New Member
    I know people that have done it for years how you do without problems. The needle is just a little dull.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Its cheaper to just buy the syringes with the size you want to draw with and buy pins you want to inject with
    I know and I will with my next box. Almost finished with this one. Really no biggie, hell I don't feel needles anyway. My wife has it in before I even know it.

That is just too funny. LOL I switch pins it only takes a second and I know the pin's sterile and SHARP.

Thread Information