Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: My cycle-your opinions

darkcpr is offline New Member

Thumbs up My cycle-your opinions

Hello there members !
    It's my first post on this forum and i want to be quick and don't waste your time guys..
    im 27 years old..been training for..5 years give or take...with some months off..im 205 lbs,5.8 feet tall,bodyfat at 22-23 %
    I have started my cycle 1 week ago..doing 600 mg test e + 600 mg deca a week/ 12 weeks.taking arimidex 0.5 mg E3D and caber 0.25 mg twice a week starting from week 2.I eat 5-6 solid meals a day ~250 g protein and about 3000 kcal.taking also whey 2 times a day (on empty stomach in the morning and post workout),glutamine 2 x 5 g a day,creatine 2x 5 g a day,Omega3,Animal Pak and L-carnitine.
    after i finish i will go with a solid PCT.

My questions are ?
    -How much do you guys think i can gain with this setup?
    -Is the test-deca ratio Ok?
    -Should i take other supplements/what supplements?
    Opened for suggestions !
    Thank you guys for your time!

xzed is offline Junior Member
    I am runing deca 400+ testo 500. Its working well. Your deca is slightly high. Think about taking some pregnyl during cycle. Deca kills testicles pretty bad. And I highly recommend bloodwork for seeing your baseline levels of hormons. Than check levels on midcycle again. This helps to arrange your ostrogen and prolactin levels

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Happy birthday.the cake got your body fat to high to cycle safely.
    darkcpr likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcpr View Post
    Hello there members !
    It's my first post on this forum and i want to be quick and don't waste your time guys..
    im 27 years old..been training for..5 years give or take...with some months off..im 205 lbs,5.8 feet tall,bodyfat at 22-23 %
    I have started my cycle 1 week ago..doing 600 mg test e + 600 mg deca a week/ 12 weeks.taking arimidex 0.5 mg E3D and caber 0.25 mg twice a week starting from week 2.I eat 5-6 solid meals a day ~250 g protein and about 3000 kcal.taking also whey 2 times a day (on empty stomach in the morning and post workout),glutamine 2 x 5 g a day,creatine 2x 5 g a day,Omega3,Animal Pak and L-carnitine.
    after i finish i will go with a solid PCT.

My questions are ?
    -How much do you guys think i can gain with this setup?
    -Is the test-deca ratio Ok?
    -Should i take other supplements/what supplements?
    Opened for suggestions !
    Thank you guys for your time!
    OK. Let me be the bad guy and rain on your dreams of a ticker tape parade.

....how do you "train" for five years and then be at 23% body fat?

(doesn't make any sense)

The only answer that does make sense is you have a shit diet. It also means you are NOT ready for AAS. Sorry mate. Here's an analogy:

If you are trying to get around town, do you not use BOTH tires on your bicycle? Relying on just the front tire wouldn't be very effective, now would it?

Same with AAS. Do you really think you are ready just because some gym time when you have proven a shit diet?

You need solid experienced with BOTH gym time and kitchen time.

Back to the drawing board!

Go to the nutrition section and post up your typical diet. Include your macros per meal and macros per day. Include your TDEE, your goals.

You may have posted maybe a decent summary of a nutrition plan above, but you've only been doing it for the very short term.

See you with your next post in the nutrition section

---Roman
    Dougiefresh7707 likes this.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    I Agree with roman very high bf% for how long you have been training. Diet is everything when it comes to training. A good site is, if it fits my macros.com just type in all the info and it will tell you what to take in a day helped me a lot in the beginning.

Thread Information