ballinwitbucks12 is offline New Member

Test E and DECA Cycle Questions!

Hey everyone. This is my first post on this form so hopefully somebody could fill me in with a bit knowledge.
    My cycle:
    Test E:500mg per week
    Deca :400mg per week
    Arimidex :0.5mg e3d
    Cabergoline:0.5mg 2 time per week

I recently have stopped the deca 12 weeks in and then continued running my test an additional two weeks at 500mg per week before dropping that as well. Ive currently been on my pct about two weeks already without any deca dick or any other issues. My only question is while being on cycle with the deca in my system my mood was improved immensely. My anxiety prior to cycle as well as being on edge had gone done more than it ever has in my life from any anti depressants could offer. After feeling the deca leaving my system I could defiantly tell my mood has been dropping, temper rising and anxiety coming back no matter how hard I'm trying to have will power to shake it. It just sucks knowing the only major sides I had on cycle was insomnia which I could deal with and now I've gotta wait months to feel that mood again. If anybody could help me out with this one I'd really appreciate it. As far as comments towards cruising on low dose or any other suggestions I'm open to hear some feedback. Btw looking to have kids a few years down the road or so, not trying to screw myself up too bad by any suggestions ha.

Stats: 6ft
    Weight:204lbs
    B/f%11
    Age-28

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well it sounds like you may have a hormone imbalance, but that is a complete shot in the dark without bloodwork. There are a lot of chemicals in your body that could be out of their normal ranges and cause poor moods. I would start with getting a broad spectrum blood panel done a few weeks after PCT.

I was defiantly going to get my blood work checked. As for now I know I may have a chemical imbalance since I've had depression and anxiety most of my life. I've gone through anti depressants like nothing but this is the best feeling I've had being on cycle compared to all those ssri's ect. Is their a possibility deca being a 19 nor could have something to do with my mood? Maybe a low dose cruise? I'd just prefer to keep my relationship balanced as well as my mood to have a satisfying life.

It takes a while for your body to recover even after PCT. I don't know the chemistry behind the rise in serotonin levels and the incredible sense of well being but I love it. One of the vets could give a more scientific discourse on the subject.

In my case it was rough adjusting the deca the first few weeks. Was getting very on edge, moody ect. After that time period it mellowed out and kinda grew onto me a bit with how I'd feel lol. Idk it's weird how it happened but any advice is appreciated or even your two cents that I could take into consideration!

Any other opinions from anyone?!

Thread Information