Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: Hair Loss

Thor249 is offline Junior Member

Hair Loss

So I just got off a pretty intense cutter cycle, tren a, winny, prop, and masteron .

I've noticed some serious shedding of my hair.

I ordered some liquid finasteride from a site, and also started using over the counter nizoral shampoo. I've been off now for about 3 weeks and still am shedding.

Is this normal? Will it stop at all? What else can I take to combat these sides? I know eventually ill lose it all but are there any methods to slow down the process?

I was thinking of adding some rogain in the regimen.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Also I didn't know exactly which page to post this on.

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    Try saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. Also B complex, zinc, iron and vitamin E seem to help. Once it starts, it doesn't stop, you can slow down the process but in a couple of years it will all go. Either side of your family has a history of hair loss ? Losing 100-150 hair strands per day is considered normal.

Yeah definitely on my dads side, they have terrible hair. I totally am in acceptance of it all going sooner or later, but like I said just trying to slow it down as much as I can.
    Ok so 100-150 strands, when you say normal, do you mean for an average person or for someone who is cycling/ on pct?

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    I'm pretty sure imma go bald. I'm gunna look so weird lol. Ill feel like a piece of me is missing

Flacco is offline Member
    finesteride works for my brother. I'm bald. My brother was going bald at 24/25, he's been using it for over 10 years. still has a full head of hair. You do have to take it everyday though. and I know you can get sides like rashes and other things

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Avadart and rogaine should have been used while on, but you can still use it. Did you do a PCT?

On post right now almost 3 weeks in, ill order those 2 first thing tomorrow, should i continue with finasteride also?

Quote Originally Posted by Thor249 View Post
    On post right now almost 3 weeks in, ill order those 2 first thing tomorrow, should i continue with finasteride also?
    You can keep doing fin till you start avadart. Only need generic rogaine, it is a lot cheaper and same product. I felt like i had loss during PCT in past. Think it will continue till you get hormones back in balance. Those were all heavy hair loss roids you were using.

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    a normal person loses these many strands. apart from the medicines and stuff to combat hair loss, there are some simple steps that you can take like washing your hair with cold water (may boost circulation). google hair care tips or something like that, there are so many things. get a good indian ayurvedic/herbal shampoo, helps a lot,really. Get you hormones back in balace. I would say put on some serious muscle mass and go for scalp micro pigmentation. Don't worry too much, it's just hair. I can't say about finasteride because a friend took the course or whatever and it messed up his sexual functions, i didn't ask what. lol. But he went from thinning hair,bald patches to hairy (on the head ofcourse)

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Look out for permanent limp dick sides.

docdoc is offline New Member
    So I just got off a pretty intense cutter cycle, tren a, winny, prop, and masteron .

I've noticed some serious shedding of my hair.

I ordered some liquid finasteride from a site, and also started using over the counter nizoral shampoo. I've been off now for about 3 weeks and still am shedding.

Is this normal? Will it stop at all? What else can I take to combat these sides? I know eventually ill lose it all but are there any methods to slow down the process?

I was thinking of adding some rogain in the regimen.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Also I didn't know exactly which page to post this on.
    You've sped up your body's pace for losing hair by using steroids . Go to you doctor and get finasteride. That will help. Rogaine works but when u stop rogaine, it's effects will also stop.
    Sorry to tell you this, enjoy your hair while they last. Finasteride will be the most effective medication for you out of all avail options.

what do you care about more? your hair or having a limp dick? they have ci alis or via gra to help you with that now.

Quote Originally Posted by docdoc View Post
    You've sped up your body's pace for losing hair by using steroids . Go to you doctor and get finasteride. That will help. Rogaine works but when u stop rogaine, it's effects will also stop.
    Sorry to tell you this, enjoy your hair while they last. Finasteride will be the most effective medication for you out of all avail options.

what do you care about more? your hair or having a limp dick? they have ci alis or via gra to help you with that now.
    I used Propecia (fin) for years before i noticed any ed sides. A Doc recommended Avadart and did not have the ED sides, but did help growth and shedding. Avadart is suppose to be better than fin. Why do you think fin is better than Avadart?
    Last edited by EasyDoesIt; 11-14-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon6
    I'm pretty sure imma go bald. I'm gunna look so weird lol. Ill feel like a piece of me is missing
    You have no idea......

I had a FULL head of hair man. FUUUUULLLL! I always said that if I lost my hair if lose a piece if my soul.

I swear man..... I feel that piece hangin on by a thin thread. My hairline is starting to take a hit and I'm panicking haha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Haha I feel your pain bromontana. My hat collection is starting to get fvking sweet lulz. All my buddies are messing with me hard

Haha I feel your pain bromontana. My hat collection is starting to get fvking sweet lulz. All my buddies are messing with me hard
    Idunno wtf ima do lol. I'm just glad I have a steady gf that has a big ass.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Hair grafts fella's. Start saving your money. They are amazing. I have a more full head of hair then most guys in the gym that are in there 30's.
    There is hope....
    tcw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Idunno wtf ima do lol. I'm just glad I have a steady gf that has a big ass.
    Yo my wife has a big ole ass as well. Get some hats bro. What's up with that tat

Yo my wife has a big ole ass as well. Get some hats bro. What's up with that tat
    It was from when I was 18 lol. I have a sleeve planned. Should have it finished by late march. Upper forearm to around my delt and trap. Check out my tattoo thread in the lounge.

- Knockout_Power

- GAL -->

Lol

Yea I'm excited to get it done. Just got a few comittments to adhere to before I start it

- Knockout_Power

I hear ya man. Cant wait to see it finished

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Theres always hair transplant op. the three compounds you used are the worst for your hair line. My hair falls out on cycle and durring pct but grows back. Its when my e2 gets high my hair falls out

Jay-d34 is offline New Member
    Hey Guys I could really use some feedback and advice on this topic and my story which is similar to some of yours. I am a 29 Yr. old male. Back in April I started my first cycle of Test E 250. I was only taking 1 shot a week 1cc to be exact. Almost exactly 2 months to the day of my first shot I noticed my hair was shedding. It started off very minor but it was enough to get my attention. After about a week it became more and more aggressive and discontinued my cycle after 10 shots. i was hoping by doing so it would solve my problem but it has only become worse. I have lost a significant amount of hair but its shedding all over and not just in 1 spot. It has caused my hairline to recede quite bit and of course i went into panic mode after the first week. After about 3 weeks i was able to see a dermatologists and I had hinted that i was taking a testosterone booster and i think it was the reason for my condition. She diagnosed me with TE Telegen Effluvium and said that it was from a combination of Hormonal Change and stress which I was under. She also wrote me a script for Propecia and recommended Minoxidil to encourage re-growth. Its been almost 2 months since the shedding has started and its still taking its course. Im guessing 150 hairs a day. It has totally put me into a depression and I have extreme anxiety that i am dealing with now. Its been a rough road but I am being as proactive about this as possible. I have come to terms with the fact that it could be much worse if I'm not as proactive as i could possible be. Im taking the minoxidil 5%, Finastride 1mg, Saw Pawmetto, Vitamin E, D, C, Fish Oil, Centrum and Biotin. I have noticed accelerated shedding since starting the minoxidil. Whats your thoughts on or experiences with my situation and what should I expect? This has taken its toll on me but I'm doing everything a guy can do to combat this physically and mentally. Any response would be appreciated. I have much more to share but this is just the basics for now. Thanks. Josh

@Jay Avadart is better than propecia and that is from experience, but you can use your script. The hair transplant docs recommend avadart. Yes use the minoxidol, generic is just as good, no need to pay rogaine prices. use it twice a day. I don't think you will get your hairline back tho. but it can work to fill in the other areas. Are you using an AI? It makes a difference to keep estro in check. I would also split your dosage in half of test and pin twice a week and that's just a rule of thumb but it helps stabilize your test levels rather than hitting all at once.

Daxfit is offline New Member
    i have watched a lot of videos and read a few different articles on steroids and hair loss and i seem to be reading some contradictory material.

Some sources say that steroids will only accelerate hair loss if it runs in your familys genetics,

other sources have said regardless of if there is baldness in your family, steroids are in some way going to make you loose all your hair.

can any one shed any light on this?

I have known guys that used and do not lose their hair. Depends on what you use also. Winstrol and tren are rough on the hair. Continuous use for years, high doses no AI, they all have an effect. Avadart is best and consistent use of minoxidol. Your going to have some loss, but it can be mimimized. I do not buy the fact that everyone will go bald.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    I used avodart for about 3 weeks and had to stop because my nipples were feeling really weird. Itchy and very sensitive. I wasn't taking anything else. How many of y'all have gyno issues while taking avodart? And is there anything I can take with avodart to stop the gyno. It would have to be something I could take everyday for the rest of my life. I would like to run something for my hair loss but won't if it gives me gyno issues.

• Thread Information