Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Cuz

Thread: Monstrosity PH stack + Test Prop

ElevenBravo is offline New Member

Monstrosity PH stack + Test Prop

I'm attempting to post my upcoming cycle info but for some reason keep tripping the spam filter. I'm positive that I'm not advertising or discussing anything foul. It's all very reasonable content. Perhaps someone would allow me to PM them my post and they could relay the information here for me.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am guessing by your username that you are Army Infantry.

What are your stats, cycle experience, goals, and suggested cycle?

If it won't let you post it because of spam then just reword the post until it works. I will say that the majority of PH that I have seen that require fancy names to hype them up are generally worthless. I could not find much info on the open web about this particular PH and that worries me. A lot of places selling it require you to buy it over the phone only and not online, another red flag for me, a good way to not leave a paper trail for them.

I'm 26 yrs old. 5'11'' 196 lbs. Not sure on BF, I pass tape but I know that's not saying much. First cycle so not many expectations, just seeing how my body reacts but I know I'd definitely like to push 3 plates flat bench. Maxing out at 255 right now and 385 deadlift.

Monstrosity consists of:

25mg - (4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol) (Halodrol)
    20mg - (17b-hydroxy-2a,17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-azine) (DMZ)
    25mg - (Methyl-1,4-androstenediol) (M1,4ADD)
    6mg - (2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one) (Methylstenbolone)

those dosages at 3x a day for 30 days.
    Test Prop @ 500 mg / week for 8 weeks.
    HCG @ 500 iu / week.
    and a bottle of Jacked MF (Epicatechin) because it was thrown in free when I got the PH.

As far as I know M1,4ADD is the only compound in the stack that aromatizes, other than increased test.

I have ANS Sentinel complete liver support. - Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berry, Saw Palmetto, Centella Asiatica, Turmeric, Red Clover, Horsetail Extract, Pyrroloquinoline quinone.

I have Taurine on hand for back pumps.

I have Nolva, Clomid, and DAA for PCT.

I'm trying to decide if I should add a real (not OTC) AI on cycle. I have PES Erase which might not be enough and already ordered Letro but I'm concerned that will be too strong. Unfortunately my source just sold out of Exemestane.

Also not completely confident in my liver support. I've been reading about TUDCA being a better liver support. Might also need to add additional cycle support for joints with all those dry compounds and lipids, etc.

Currently taking creatine and my favorite pre-workout mix. Read that I should stop those once on cycle?

Would definitely like to hear some thoughts.
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 08-28-2014 at 03:55 PM.

delete
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 08-28-2014 at 04:06 PM.

delete

delete

delete

delete

delete

delete
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 08-28-2014 at 04:07 PM.

delete

delete

delete

delete

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ? Cool

Ok, it finally let me post big boy words now that I have 25 posts, sorry about that. It's that GD spam filter.
    Last edited by ElevenBravo; 08-28-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Well let's see, I have not used any of those PH myself but I have heard many other users say good things about some of them. As far as the AI goes, you should definitely get an actual AI for the prop alone. The letro will be fine as long as you do not get overzealous on the dose.

If you get bloodwork midcycle you can find a dose of letro that works for you. If you do not get bloodwork midcycle, which is not wise, then just adjust accordingly as you see the symptoms of high or low estrogen. That is not a great way to do things as the symptoms do not have to show in order for problems to occur.

Your liver support seems fine, I know most of those ingredients do help the liver as long as you are taking reasonable doses. Milk thistle is one of my favorites as it alone has gotten my liver panel back into normal ranges. However, I have never had any luck with taurine, or any other supplement, when it comes to back pumps. It does help with my cramps but it might not be enough for the pumps so be prepared for that.

I do not do pre-workout powders as most of them have fairly unhealthy ingredients in them. If you want to take them I see no issue with it although I doubt they are going to make as much of a difference when you are taking AAS with them that are far superior. If it were me I would just save them for when I am not on cycle so when the benefits of AAS are gone I can at least get the benefit of creatine. Either way works though.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 08-28-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    If you're using real AAS why are you using the PH? Isn't the reason to use PH is because you don't want to or can't use AAS? Why not just use the prop and be done with it? Just curious.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    People dismiss prohormones, if they do tney don't know what they're talking about. One of those PHs,Methylstenbolone aka msten, is stronger then dbol mg for mg in the medical journals. Many people jump start cycles with it at 20mg a day an report better Stength gains then dbol, and it doesnt aromatize.
    Usually 8-18 lbs Of LEAN TISSUE .thats no joke. dzine is right there with it. Tnats a serous stack, I'd recommend SDMZ 3.0.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Just stop. Thats all a waste of time and money imo.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    If you're using real AAS why are you using the PH? Isn't the reason to use PH is because you don't want to or can't use AAS? Why not just use the prop and be done with it? Just curious.
    Because you use Testostrone as a base.

Cody95 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Just stop. Thats all a waste of time and money imo.
    Explain.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    First cycle = test only. There's every chance you are going to suffer some form of side effects with this PH but you won't really know where it's coming from if you are running 2 compounds first off. Here

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody95 View Post
    Explain.
    First cycle is always test. I have no idea what this guys background is. When I read a post and see four or five PH AND and AAS cycle that's a red flag. I cant believe anyone would take all that bullshit just to try and grow.

First off PH is a waste of time and money. They made these to sell to uneducated people that dont wanna pin a needle in them. My advice stay the hell away from just about every oral aas and ALL PH. Secondly prop was mentioned...not a good idea to run prop first time imo can have more pip not always..but sometimes and a also a new isn't wanting to pin eod....

As BIB has posted just use test. Ive used test only 5 STRAIGHT cycles and still got results it wasn't until now I added tren . The oral aas I done were fun but were really no solid gains from them. Let me say it one more time avoid PH, and run test your first cycle. Unless you a pro and not your avg Joe you dont need a "monstrosity" of a cycle. Hope I was clear. Thanks
    RangerDanger830 and Cody95 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    As far as the AI goes, you should definitely get an actual AI for the prop alone. The letro will be fine as long as you do not get overzealous on the dose.
    The Letro comes in 2.5 mg. I read that 0.25 mg might be enough to completely block aromatization to estradiol. Any suggestions on how to go about accurately cutting the dose that small?

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    These PH are "real" AAS as far as I'm concerned. When the same sides and gyno are possible, it's not a substance I'm going to take lightly.

I was planning a test cycle but I got the PH because a new supplement store opened up in town and ran a special for buy one get one pills and powders so my ranger buddy and I went in there and split the cost on 2 bottles of Monstrosity. Now I'm adding the test to keep the cycle going longer than 4 weeks to try to keep some of the gains long term. Kind of like kick starting a cycle with dbol and continuing with test so as not to lose it all immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    First off PH is a waste of time and money. They made these to sell to uneducated people that dont wanna pin a needle in them. My advice stay the hell away from just about every oral aas and ALL PH. Secondly prop was mentioned...not a good idea to run prop first time imo can have more pip not always..but sometimes and a also a new isn't wanting to pin eod....
    Definitely not my first experience with needles and not the reason I'm taking PH. Not worried about PIP, it's just pain. I realize there are healthier substances available that won't kill your liver but I wouldn't call them a waste when they produce results consistent with AAS. They're just designer steroids made to comply with the law. Law gets changed, switch around a few molecules, and you end up with essentially the same chemical with the same anabolic properties. I don't plan to use PH long term but I'll try anything once.

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    Tnats a serous stack, I'd recommend SDMZ 3.0.
    Nice, that's a good deal less expensive than the Monstrosity and looks like a good bet if I ever go the PH route again after this.

Calling them designer steroids is just false, and most of them are nowhere near on par with the potency of actual steroids. If they were a viable alternative then I would be doing them, I promise. Like Cuz said, they use marketing gimmicks to lure in gullible users who generally lack scientific background to know better.

As for dosing the Letro it is best to start small. I would recommend a small 1ml or .5ml syringe. The 1ml syringes/droppers are easy to find but it might be a little harder to find a half a ml syringe.

The Letro is pill form. Unless you mean to dissolve it in 1 ml liquid and do the math?

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    The Letro is pill form. Unless you mean to dissolve it in 1 ml liquid and do the math?
    Well I am going to be honest, I have never touched Letro in pill form. I find I need a fairly high dose of Letro to control my estrogen on some cycles so I could probably do with half a pill of that but considering you should be doing a plain test cycle then that would probably be overkill.

Splitting that pill into small enough portions is going to be near impossible. I have never tried dissolving a pill like that although I have seen it done with Nolva. If someone here cannot answer that question for you then I would go to the lab section, or just buy some liquid letro from ARR.

Thread Information