scytheofglory is offline New Member

first cycle ever and mma

So I've planned my first cycle as sustanon 250 1cc 4 times in first week and then go to testcyp 250 1cc 2xweekly for 6 weeks. I'll also be using Winny during 2nd week and beyond daily at 20mg. However I also have anastrozole but idk if. I need to use it during my cycle or during pct. Can it be used for both? The wife is considering just Winny at 5mg daily and a preworkout powder. We both do mma and are not limited to a certain weight class. Any opinions on the cycle? Any tips on what to do for pct?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scytheofglory View Post
    So I've planned my first cycle as sustanon 250 1cc 4 times in first week and then go to testcyp 250 1cc 2xweekly for 6 weeks. I'll also be using Winny during 2nd week and beyond daily at 20mg. However I also have anastrozole but idk if. I need to use it during my cycle or during pct. Can it be used for both? The wife is considering just Winny at 5mg daily and a preworkout powder. We both do mma and are not limited to a certain weight class. Any opinions on the cycle? Any tips on what to do for pct?
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

scytheofglory is offline New Member
    Awesome first run info. Everything was spot on with what I needed to know about the MUST know basics.

Thread Information