Danesydney is offline New Member

Having a lot of trouble finding what I need. (1st Timer)

Everyone always goes on about how dangerous steroids are, but what no one ever says is how difficult it is to find the ****ing things.

I bought some stuff ages ago, Testosterone Propionate , from a guy I know but I'm skeptical about using it because of the two vials I was given, one is a different colour to the other. One looks completely clear whereas the other looks more like an oil colour.

I was also given Avodart, a substantial amount, but I am still looking for Nolvadex /Tamoxifen which I'm finding impossible.

My biggest problem is finding Nolvadex/Tamoxifen. I have asked around and come up with absolutely nothing. I have heard from many people that they got things from a personal trainer. None of the Personal Trainers at my gym look as though they use steroids so I don't know if I should ask them or not, or go to the gym where they said they found a personal trainer who sold them what they needed. Even then, I'm not sure if these people had a previous relationship with the Personal Trainer or whether they asked them point blank.

Is it normal to simply ask a new personal trainer for steroids, or is it all about who you know?

I also ordered some Nolvadex online and the stuff never came, such a waste of money.

Questions I have and am desperate for answers to:

1: Should I be skeptical about using the two vials of Testosterone Propionate I was given since one is a different colour to the other
    2: Is the best way to find the gear (Nolvadex in particular) to buy to talk to a personal trainer? If so, what do I say to them since I am really getting the feeling people don't like to talk about this sort of stuff?
    3: Can I use the Propionate I have without using Nolvadex and simply take the correct doses of Avodart?
    4: Do I really need to go on a cycle for an entire 3 months?

If anyone can help me with any of these things I swear to God I will give you my first born son (or daughter, whatever you prefer). I have been asking friends and people like crazy and have come up with absolutely nothing.

blemshow is offline Junior Member
    Where's ur Ai?? Are you planning on using HCG ?. Your setting yourself up for bad side effects. Tell us more about urself how much do you weigh, bf% age ect ....12 weeks is a typical cycle.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Source talk is a strict no go. Be careful asking this stuff. The different colors of test probably isn't an issue, just a difference in oil used for the base. I hope I'm not wrong in answering this part, but the PCT compounds you mentioned, as well as the AI you left out, can be purchased as research chemicals from the site sponsor AR-R . Test prop is a short Esther, so you can run a successful shorter cycle of 8-10 weeks with it vs. 12 weeks recommended for long esthers like enanthate it cypionate .

Wasn't asking for source, just the method, but I can respect if even that is not something I should ask.

AI that I left out? Not sure what you mean.

Ok, so my understanding, basic as it is, of what I should do is:

1.Inject Testosterone Propionate ever 2-3 days.
    2.Take Avodart during cycle.
    3.Take Tamoxifen for post cycle.

Is this not correct?

Not sure what an HCG is. Does it do the same thing as Tamoxifen ?

I'm 23, I weigh about 80 kg. I don't remember my body fat% but after I was examined I was told that I am in a healthy range. Does this information dictate which type of testosterone I should use?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Go to the arr banner at the top they have all you need

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Before asking any other questions, take some time and read through all the stickies at the top of this section. You'll come away with most of your questions answered and a much better understanding of what your thinking about getting into. If you still have questions after that then ask away. Welcome.

Thread Information