Ephraimrhino is offline New Member

Want to post log on my Albuterol experience.

Hey all would it be appropriate to post a log on my first go at Albuterol under this heading? Is there another section on the forum I should be using for that?

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    I don't think it really matters... Seems fine to me how it stands.... Have you ever used albuteral before?? Have you completed this run or are you just starting?? Also have you used Clen before?? Why albuteral over Clen?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Best to use the members Cycle section.
    Use arbuterol in the header.

Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by human project
    I don't think it really matters... Seems fine to me how it stands.... Have you ever used albuteral before?? Have you completed this run or are you just starting?? Also have you used Clen before?? Why albuteral over Clen?
    First time using it. Just started on Saturday so would like to share my experience for the forum.
    Never tried Clen the sides scared me away. In my research I've learned that Albuterol has similar effect as Clen (Shorter half life though) with way less sides.

ZeroSumGainz is offline New Member
    I'd be interested in your results. I'm kind of in the same boat trying to decide clen or albuterol. I've read lots of posts of people giving up clen because of the sides for either eca or albuterol. Having said this there are tons of people still using clen. So I'm guessing there is no consensus. Most I've used is an eca stack but I'm looking for a little more kick.

Thread Information