How much weight did you gain on your first cycle?

Especially want to hear from guys who did a test-only cycle the first time, as that's what my plan is when I do my first. Thanks!

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I did mostly test, did a little deca and winny throughout part of the cycle. I was 29 (13.5 years ago) and had no knowledge about how or what to do with the gear. I did what could be considered close to a blast/cruise for 8 months with a little time off in the middle. I went from a very lean 212 @ 7-8%bf to 265 @10-12% bf. I credit that mostly to diet, I had decent knowledge on diet and how to eat and train. I believe it was perfect timing for me as I was hitting my final growth spurt, that and the diet complimented the test perfectly and I grew steadily. When the weight would stop, I would add more calories to my diet. I see it so often in the gym guys that get gear and don't do what is necessary to get the gains they should, they don't train well, eat like crap, and just aren't mature enough to handle it. Even my last cycle I was not informed enough to take full advantage, this site has taught me so much and my next cycle will be spot on. I have only done AAS a few times, and I respond quite well to relatively small doses, so I should get some really solid gains next time around. I will go and get my levels checked next fall and see if I should go on trt or not, I will be 43 so I expect my levels to be low, I suspect they are low naturally already.

Anabolicbrain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains View Post
    Especially want to hear from guys who did a test-only cycle the first time, as that's what my plan is when I do my first. Thanks!
    I did sust 500mg a week and ate like a pig, gained 25lbs, not really fat, I'm an ECTO I just know how to eat.

arshigtx is offline Junior Member
    I just finished 10 weeks of prop and I've gained about 20lbs, a lot of it fat and water, but for sure from what I can see a significant amount of muscle as we'll

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOGains
    Went from 207 to 227 pounds on 10 week cycle. After losing the water weight I fluctuated from 217-222 for the first 3-4 weeks post cycle into PCT.

I'm currently 229 pounds after sticking to my calories and trainings per week. My goal now is to reduce BF and stay around 225-230.

(Test E 500mg week)

swolehead is offline Member
    15 pounds 7 weeks sust 500mg a week.

Thread Information