Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Gyno Frequency

vschweinhart is offline New Member

Gyno Frequency

As someone who has never actually taken any AAS (I'm 19) I can't fully understand the sides that come along. The one I certainly read about most often and that everyone makes the biggest deal about is developing gyno from aromatizing substances.

Can you all tell me from experience how often do people actually develop gyno? With proper use of an AI and full PCT including a SERM, what percent of people will end up with gyno? Does it seem like the people who develop gyno didn't seem like they knew what they were doing (could it have been avoided?) or is it something that some people are just terribly unlucky and end up with gyno even after following all the proper precautions?

Purely for educational purposes, not planning a cycle.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do my AI by the book and I have a gyno flare up probably every other cycle. Some people are just more gyno prone then others.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I have never seen a case of gyno in person. This is during my college days when many users were out there not taking AI and currently when everyone takes AI.

I admit the people that I am around are not into BBing but more into athletics so possibly a different animal.

I got gyno on my 5th or 6th cycle. It was a 500mg/wk Test cycle with low dose of Tren . I was on .25mg/oed adex and caber twice a week. I increased my adex dosage to .5mg/ed for about 10 days and the gyno went away.

Thread Information