Thread: Finally back

justo is offline Associate Member
    What's happening guys ain't been on here for a while kinda ****ed up and slipped out of the gym routine. Think I was slightly depressed or some shit! I just didn't have the drive anymore. If you check my 1 year progress on my recent threads you will see how much hard work I put in but it all just went down the drain! Lost nearly all my gains because I was eating like a girl! I'm about 2 months back in not thinking about any type of aas at the min but wanted to know about the benefits of hgh by the way I'm well out of this hole now and I'm feeling good
    Last edited by justo; 02-11-2015 at 05:30 PM.

I know that post was very brief but my phone doesn't let me see the whole page when I'm writing so I kinda had to cram It in.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome back

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back, good to see you are out of your funk, shit happens, but you are back and that is what matters. As for hgh, so many reasons I wont do it, cost being the first, and quality being the second. If I had a ton of cash and a real legit source I would try it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    Welcome back, good to see you are out of your funk, shit happens, but you are back and that is what matters. As for hgh, so many reasons I wont do it, cost being the first, and quality being the second. If I had a ton of cash and a real legit source I would try it for sure.
    I can get legit sanoz omnitrope that's supposed to be pharm grade also forget anything to do with cost or source. Just in general. One question I have is how many iu would one have to take for muscle building and not fat loss
    Last edited by justo; 02-11-2015 at 05:47 PM.

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome back bro! Time to get swoll!

Thread Information