mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

aspirating blood

has anybody ever went to inject into a muscle that hasn't fully healed and pulled back blood even though your in a perfect spot. i was preloading and mostly in the glutes for few weeks. this happened twice on outer glute. i went to inject today i was a tad bit sore yesterday so the area obviously hasn' recovered. i just kept pulling back blood. so do inflamed/sore injection sites hold blood or whats the deal with that?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986
    has anybody ever went to inject into a muscle that hasn't fully healed and pulled back blood even though your in a perfect spot. i was preloading and mostly in the glutes for few weeks. this happened twice on outer glute. i went to inject today i was a tad bit sore yesterday so the area obviously hasn' recovered. i just kept pulling back blood. so do inflamed/sore injection sites hold blood or whats the deal with that?
    no you need to rotate injection sites. If your aspirating and getting blood in the syringe you need to hit a different spot

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    that is true you are right. I'm still curious to the question if the muscle holds blood in or around or what.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The oe time I got blood was not due to my "spot" but the "angle" the syringe went into the spot. The next time i went straight and did not get any blood or any time since.

You are hitting a vein. The blood would not be liquid if you were not nicking it each time.

My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    that is true you are right. I'm still curious to the question if the muscle holds blood in or around or what.

Iron Mind is offline Junior Member
    You must have hit a vein. You shouldn't be able to aspirate blood from a muscle (not even when it's inflammed).

Your only possibillity for that is if you have a muscle rupture (or had a huge trauma) and your fascia around your muscle gets filled with blood from your muscle. But your damn sure you will notice that, because that would be extremely painful for you.

So, yes. Just rotate your spots and try to avoid injecting in still sore spots.

Let us know how it went!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    The oe time I got blood was not due to my "spot" but the "angle" the syringe went into the spot. The next time i went straight and did not get any blood or any time since.

You are hitting a vein. The blood would not be liquid if you were not nicking it each time.

My 2 cents.
    ^^ definitely agree... It seems the only time I've ever had blood in the syringe was from hitting a vein... Your better off finding another/different spot! And as Iron Mind/& Chicago stated you wouldn't be able to even pull blood out unless you've nicked a vein or went through one... GL OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 01-26-2015 at 10:18 AM.

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    NACH3 I've been meaning to tell you. Your avatar looks like Ronnie off jersey shore. OP he is right though. The only time I've ever pulled blood was when I hit a vein. I can almost always feel when I hit or nick a vein though

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    LMAO - funny b/c Im from Philly originally... Grew up on the Jersey Shore! Ronnie huh(I'll have to see which one he was - as most of those boys are definitely built well... And for sure running some juice as well! Lol

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    when you inject into a vein, you feel like freakin exploding the spot where you're pinning in. besides that, no further sides. with tren Ace, its common to cough like a bitch

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    when you inject into a vein, you feel like freakin exploding the spot where you're pinning in. besides that, no further sides. with tren Ace, its common to cough like a bitch
    Or any other AAS as well, its not limited to tren .

southernboy31 is offline New Member
    Yeah I get like a battery taste in my mouth.

Nobuddy is offline Junior Member
    Stupid question - could this be caused by sticking a pin into an absess?

fightnews is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    Something I don't understand is veins are under the skin, if you do hit one you would go right through it wouldn't you?

Thread Information