Tmw
    Tmw is offline New Member

Test cyp/ent question

Hey guys

Im 2 weeks into a 500mg test cyp only cycle..
    My first cycle was 250mg/w so thought id try out an extra pin a week to see how i get on..

Anyways.. I had some spare from my last cycle And i ran out today. I have had 5 pins as of today, and i get my gear at my gym, and when i asked they were out of cyp and ive reasearched both cyp and ent and there virtually the same? I think im correct in saying, so i bought a vial of enth today and was wondering is it ok to switch to this as of from friday and finish out the cycle with this?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Close enough.

doraemon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmw View Post
    Hey guys

Im 2 weeks into a 500mg test cyp only cycle..
    My first cycle was 250mg/w so thought id try out an extra pin a week to see how i get on..

Anyways.. I had some spare from my last cycle And i ran out today. I have had 5 pins as of today, and i get my gear at my gym, and when i asked they were out of cyp and ive reasearched both cyp and ent and there virtually the same? I think im correct in saying, so i bought a vial of enth today and was wondering is it ok to switch to this as of from friday and finish out the cycle with this?
    yes it's okay man.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should have everything you need for your cycle and out before you start for this very reason. Fortunately yes, it's fine and you won't notice a difference in terms of ester at least.

Hopefully you have all your AI, HCG and pct in your possession.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Tmw
    Thanks guys and i know i should have all my gear starting yes but as i said its super easy to get it in my gym and its amost always there... Pct is on hand ! Nolva 40/40/20/20 two weeks after last pin .. Have to say the well being factor is more pronounced this cycle.. Felt so good after smashin legs yesterday.. Libido is defo on the increase too
    Anyone else get the same "good sides"?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks guys and i know i should have all my gear starting yes but as i said its super easy to get it in my gym and its amost always there... Pct is on hand ! Nolva 40/40/20/20 two weeks after last pin .. Have to say the well being factor is more pronounced this cycle.. Felt so good after smashin legs yesterday.. Libido is defo on the increase too
    Anyone else get the same "good sides"?
    Of course we get those sides... That's one of the pluses w/test... You should be feeling these good sides, but just keep your E2 in check & you'll be g2g.. (hence TRT patients & their quality of life rising). And Add clomid to your PCT - 75/50/50/50 as it works in synergy w/Nolva! Just my .02...
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-04-2015 at 06:47 AM.

Tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Of course we get those sides... That's one of the pluses w/test... You should be feeling these good sides, but just keep your E2 in check & you'll be g2g.. (hence TRT patients & their quality of life rising). And Add clomid to your PCT - 75/50/50/50 as it works in synergy w/Nolva! Just my .02...
    Cheers nach

U reckon ill need to go that much pct for this cycle ? If i was to bulk for 8 weeks and add something else for 8 weeks? Is that do-able? Maybe keep the test at 500mgs + oral winny or t3+clen ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Cheers Mate!

IMHO... Yes! Add the clomid... You'll recover faster... You takin hCG (250iu twice wkly, too? That'll keep your testes from atrophy, while mimicking LH, & keeps your testes functioning on cycle(for a better chance at recovery - quicker hopefully)...

T3 would be great if bulking(remember our bodies already produce 25mcgs of T3 daily)...so if your gonna shut it down via T3... At least double daily uptake! So if bulking you'll want to run T3 at 50mcg at least depending on your bf % & how you want to look when done.. And if your calories aren't right for bulk T3 will eat muscle tissue... You don't want that... It's ultimately your call... I'm just here to try and help buddy!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-04-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Tmw
    So 16 weeks is ok! ? So if i put on say 10 or so lbs on this cycle and add t3\clen after 8 weeks? Im
    An avid follower of rich piana, watched all his vids on steriods , and IMHO when he says not
    To touch hcg until after cycle kinda makes a lot a sense bro, not undermining ur knowledge, just he says why try to restart ur testis when ur taking test and dont need too. He says its like a counteracting effect.. Eg drinking vodka with redbull.. One speeds the heart, one slows down.. Make sense. ? But i defo wil try to get my hands on some post cycle and start it after my last pin maybe? Thanks again bro ur a legend

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Either bulk or cut.....don't try to achieve both then do a pct.....you will be disappointed. You def need to add clo to the pct for best results. Did you say you had hcg ?

Tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Either bulk or cut.....don't try to achieve both then do a pct.....you will be disappointed. You def need to add clo to the pct for best results. Did you say you had hcg?
    Cool never experimented with t3.. Didn no u could bulk with it

Cool ill keep that on board and add the two

Nope dont have it but can get it easy bro.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Either bulk or cut.....don't try to achieve both then do a pct.....you will be disappointed. You def need to add clo to the pct for best results. Did you say you had hcg?
    Definitely get some hCG asap, buddy... And BB is right... Pick one - can't do both at same time(bulk then cut... Cut then bulk)!

Tmw
    K so say i bulk for 16 weeks then go off or cruise for a bit then would a cut make more sense? Like i have a good lot of size already and kinda just wanted to add a cuple more kilos.. Then do a cut.,

Thoughts on cruising guys?

Cheers brah

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So 16 weeks is ok! ? So if i put on say 10 or so lbs on this cycle and add t3\clen after 8 weeks? Im
    An avid follower of rich piana, watched all his vids on steriods , and IMHO when he says not
    To touch hcg until after cycle kinda makes a lot a sense bro, not undermining ur knowledge, just he says why try to restart ur testis when ur taking test and dont need too. He says its like a counteracting effect.. Eg drinking vodka with redbull.. One speeds the heart, one slows down.. Make sense. ? But i defo wil try to get my hands on some post cycle and start it after my last pin maybe? Thanks again bro ur a legend
    that is an outdated method... We now know that it mimicks LH... It's better on cycle for preventing testicular atrophy, and function while on cycle... Leading to a quicker recovery... It also stimulates your leydig cells... Once you pin your already shutting down your HPTA so why not maintain Teaticular function and reduce atrophy on cycle!

Tmw
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    that is an outdated method... We now know that it mimicks LH... It's better on cycle for preventing testicular atrophy, and function while on cycle... Leading to a quicker recovery... It also stimulates your leydig cells... Once you pin your already shutting down your HPTA so why not maintain Teaticular function and reduce atrophy on cycle!
    You speak sense my man u seem to know your stuff.. Must look into getting me some so..
    Expand on 'leydig cells' and 'HTPA' if you wouldn mind bro.. Thats new terminology for me.. Excuse my ignorance lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    "Austinites Educstional Database"... Covers basically everything... Check out the hCG and how it works and why you should run it on cycle

Tmw
    Will do my man ill get back to u when i have a read of it..

Thread Information