Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Finally starting my first cycle ( Opinion and advice Please ) a lot of Questions :P

Shark Tank is offline New Member

Cool Finally starting my first cycle ( Opinion and advice Please ) a lot of Questions :P

Hello everyone,
    Currently am planing on starting my first cycle. And please excuse my poor English since it's my second language. with that said, lets begin.
    Questions will be in Red

Height: About 5'7" feet ( 173 cm)
    Morning weight: 151 lbs ( 70 Kg)
    Body structure: Lean and fit (mesomorph)
    Body fat : Between 11 %- 12%
    Metabolism: Very High, bodyfat % increasing very slowly, even tho I consume higher amounts of fat then recommended for my diet.
    Physical activity: Medium . Workout every day for 1 hour - 1:30.

Diet: Thanks to the great post @Austinite my TDEE
    256.5= 1025 Carb =41%
    200= 800 proten = 32%
    75= 675 fat = 27%
    so it's ( 32/41/27 (p/c/f)) **if anyone have time to recheck my number that would be great :P**
    -as for the food since am a student am not that good in cooking, am planning on eating from Chippotle,Subways, chicken breast and i might order packed healthy food from some websites. **Any advice for easy and good food? :/**

Supplements: actually i wanna take your guys opinion on this, am currently slim and i would like to gain some muscle but at the same time maintain a low fat and a lean muscle, **which of these options would you guys recommend ?**

Option 1: High Kcal weight gainer and a Carb supplement ( from my research i would go with this one )
    option 2 : Low Kcal weight gainer for lean muscle and a carb supplement

Cycle: 12 weeks
    Training:
    Monday: Chest and triceps
    Tuesday: Shoulders and stomach and delts
    Wednesday: back and biceps
    Thursday: Legs and stomach
    Friday: Chest
    Saturday: Biceps and triceps
    Sunday: OFF
    and repeat it self, **( any comments ?) **

Equipment:
    Week 1-12> Test E 250mg every 3 days ( First shot is Monday and second shot is Thursday)
    Week 1-12> Arimidex .5mg
    Week 13-14> Nothing
    Weeks 15,16,17,18> Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg and Clomid 75mg/50mg/50mg/50mg and i ordered the HCG but not sure if i want to use it.
    what do you guys think about it ?

Shot needle length: 23g x 1ml
    Drawing needle: 18g x 1ml

***Couple more Questions:***
    1- I have my friend who just did his first cycle and he had a strong flu, is it true that to avoid flu on a cycle i should take Vitamin C ? if so, what is the amount?
    2- Am planning on taking the shots on my gluts since it seems as the easiest for me, any recommendations?
    3- i already have all the supplements to start on hand and the ( Nolva, clomid and HCG will be here soon) and as you guys know spring break is coming soon, would you recommend me to start the cycle or just wait until after spring break? ( my spring break will be out the country for 8 days so i won't be able to take my shots for 8 days ).
    4- anything to add about timing, extras and opinion be my guest .

Sorry for asking a lot, but the more knowledge the better my cycle will be.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Chipolte might be the worst food possible to eat. The sodium level in it is beyond crazy... It is not clean because of the obvious reasons. You need to go check out the "what are you eating now" thread to get ideas for food. You will find the serious guys are not eating out. It is strict and cooking at home.

Diet and nutrition is 80-90% of your results. You can do better than fast food.

Rice cooker for rice..easy measure and cleanup.
    Baked fish, buy fillets, throw garlic and lemon on top and bake
    Almonds and Avacados
    Oatmeal

Add those to your Chicken Breasts and you got 80% of your food lol
    NACH3 and Motardpdx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Chipolte might be the worst food possible to eat. The sodium level in it is beyond crazy... It is not clean because of the obvious reasons. You need to go check out the "what are you eating now" thread to get ideas for food. You will find the serious guys are not eating out. It is strict and cooking at home.

Diet and nutrition is 80-90% of your results. You can do better than fast food.

Rice cooker for rice..easy measure and cleanup.
    Baked fish, buy fillets, throw garlic and lemon on top and bake
    Almonds and Avacados
    Oatmeal

Add those to your Chicken Breasts and you got 80% of your food lol
    Thanks for the info man, I didn't know that chippotle is not healthy. I always thought it was a good supplement of food.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    No point starting this without getting your nutrition sorted basing your cycle around packaged food is just a road to failure in my eyes .

Cooking diet food is so easy it's rediculous , buy a rice cooker which does it all for you and look up temperatures to cook your chicken and steak in if your scared of using span to fry it .

Also maybe look into a automatic griller , can also cook your food for you , if you have money for packaged crap you have money for these things

Also don't buy weight gainers or any other gaining suppliments, just loaded with sugar . Might well well mix icecream and protein powder

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Hi, here is a food chart..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	546.3 KB 
ID:	155230 Cheers!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Motardpdx View Post

Motardpdx... Nice attachment! I'll be using that as well... Diet is dialed in but it gives me some other remedies to change it up a bit(as I'm a brown rice baked/grilled chicken, oats, tuna, and I need more red meat - I will admit that! Thx for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    No point starting this without getting your nutrition sorted basing your cycle around packaged food is just a road to failure in my eyes .

Cooking diet food is so easy it's rediculous , buy a rice cooker which does it all for you and look up temperatures to cook your chicken and steak in if your scared of using span to fry it .

Also maybe look into a automatic griller , can also cook your food for you , if you have money for packaged crap you have money for these things

Also don't buy weight gainers or any other gaining suppliments, just loaded with sugar . Might well well mix icecream and protein powder

Thanks for the info man, I just bought the rice maker, and some chicken, tuna for a start to see how this is will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Motardpdx View Post

Thanks for the chart, I will check it out.

More reviews...

ojm3 is offline Associate Member
    I think you need another 10 lbs in my opinion, 151 is light. And at 22 id wait another 2 years your natty levels are plenty high.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Adex @.50 when? Should. 25 eod. Not a big fan of your workout split. Not liking shoulders the day after chest but that's me. Trying to help you avoid an injury. Maybe throw legs in between those days. Def cycle after your break, def not during.

Quote Originally Posted by ojm3 View Post
    I think you need another 10 lbs in my opinion, 151 is light. And at 22 id wait another 2 years your natty levels are plenty high.
    I know you r right and i can still gain more weight but I decided to go for it and start my first cycle. Thanks man

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Adex @.50 when? Should. 25 eod. Not a big fan of your workout split. Not liking shoulders the day after chest but that's me. Trying to help you avoid an injury. Maybe throw legs in between those days. Def cycle after your break, def not during.
    So Adex .25 eod.( i was thinking about doing that)
    Do you think i should go with one muscle every day or mixed muscles but splitit differently?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's up to you. Major muscles once a week and smaller muscles twice a week works well.

Thread Information