Anavar Cycle. When should I add Tribulus?

I fear the shutdown of my minime and have bought plenty of tribulus. While many people think it doesnt work, plenty do and I have seen it reccomended to take some while on cycle to help your lil guy out.

Question is, do I run it from day 1 of the cycle?

or

Do I start taking it when I notice some issues down below?

Attempting to avoid additional acne for as long as possible.

Edit - Cycle is Anavar only.

Also looking to hear some views on possible adding a Natural Testosterone Booster to slow down the loss of test on Cycle.

Something like Animal Test or Bioforge. Or would some of the anti estrogen and other aspects of a NTB interfere with a cycle? Was hoping it would slow test decline/help libido.

If its useless I wont bother because I chose to go without real Test so I gotta deal with the results.
    Last edited by Forever Dedicated; 06-04-2010 at 10:22 AM.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Add test and you wont have a problem.... that is the best answer.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    Add test and you wont have a problem.... that is the best answer.
    No thank you.

Im not against test, im just not doing it this cycle. Case closed.

Welcoming any comments on adding the trib now or when I see problems with libido.

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member
    Run it asap then. Give time for it to build up in blood levels to take effect.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    Run it asap then. Give time for it to build up in blood levels to take effect.
    Thanks for the reply. I was also wondering if taking it now would possibly help slow the decline of my test production seeing as how im supplementing ( although a week source ).

So by taking it now I will hit libido issues further down the line instead of say not taking it now and having them sooner?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont bother its shite, biggest con on the market, save your cash. case closed

Super [W]hormone is offline New Member
    compared price to price to testosterone and tribulus just doesnt make sense to not take the test ya kno? Test is obviously GUARANTEED to work and a lot better than anything OTC natural.

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    dont bother its shite, biggest con on the market, save your cash. case closed
    Already have 3 bottles, I work at a supp store. Was dirt cheap :P

A hungry man wouldnt turn down a bite of bread, im not going to turn down some cheap help with my libido whether it has mixed reviews or not, worth a shot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever Dedicated View Post
    Already have 3 bottles, I work at a supp store. Was dirt cheap :P

A hungry man wouldnt turn down a bite of bread, im not going to turn down some cheap help with my libido whether it has mixed reviews or not, worth a shot.
    no its not worth a shot, you may as well eat magic beans, trust me been there tried that, do you not think if it seriously helped libido that it would be under licence?

no its not worth a shot, you may as well eat magic beans, trust me been there tried that, do you not think if it seriously helped libido that it would be under licence?
    Its been recomended on many a forum to boost libido while on cycle. Some people respond to it some people dont. Now with that aside, I have the trib it was dirt cheap for me. Lets imagine it helps a bit, ideal to add it now before I have libido issues and risk some more acne? or add it when I start to notice problems?

Blog Entries
    sorry cant imagine it helps a bit cos IT DOESNT lol. your call, take it if you want mate

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No need to add trib, its pointless and worthless on cycle.

sorry cant imagine it helps a bit cos IT DOESNT lol. your call, take it if you want mate
    Its what I have to work with. I will be running Test next cycle. Rather try n hit or miss then not try at all. Literally the trib cost me 8 bucks a bottle.

Bump. Also looking to hear some views on possible adding a Natural Testosterone Booster to slow down the loss of test on Cycle.

Something like Animal Test or Bioforge. Or would some of the anti estrogen and other aspects of a NTB interfere with a cycle? Was hoping it would slow test decline/help libido.

If its useless I wont bother because I chose to go without real Test so I gotta deal with the results.

vaders4 is offline Member
    You can take any of that crap it's not going to do anything for you.

The shutdown (for me at least) with var was so mild. Sex drive was lower, but I never once had an issue of getting it up when I wanted to.

I was running 70mg a day with no test.

I'll never run anavar alone again - it's a waste of money and anyone who tells you other wise is either a liar or doesn't want to face the fact that they just wasted a ton of money and gained about 3lbs.

500mg test weekly
    run 40mg of anavar a day last 5-6 weeks of your cycle and you'll be much happier

Quote Originally Posted by vaders4 View Post

I'll never run anavar alone again - it's a waste of money and anyone who tells you other wise is either a liar or doesn't want to face the fact that they just wasted a ton of money and gained about 3lbs.

500mg test weekly
    run 40mg of anavar a day last 5-6 weeks of your cycle and you'll be much happier
    I appreciate your view on the Natural Test Booster and Trib but my cycle is set and this is my 5th day on and beleive it or not my strength and body comp has changed alot already. This is my first time on ANY AAS and I am reacting to 50mg of Anavar ED with flying colors. To anyone who says placebo effect... No, you dont gain 20-25 lbs on all your lifts in a weeks time from placebo.

Anyways. Welcoming any and all opinions on adding a Natural Test Booster to aid with the slow decline of my own or some Trib. I work at a supp store I can get these things cheap so if it helps even a miniscule amount voice your opinion.

Blog Entries
    I appreciate your view on the Natural Test Booster and Trib but my cycle is set and this is my 5th day on and beleive it or not my strength and body comp has changed alot already. This is my first time on ANY AAS and I am reacting to 50mg of Anavar ED with flying colors. To anyone who says placebo effect... No, you dont gain 20-25 lbs on all your lifts in a weeks time from placebo.

Anyways. Welcoming any and all opinions on adding a Natural Test Booster to aid with the slow decline of my own or some Trib. I work at a supp store I can get these things cheap so if it helps even a miniscule amount voice your opinion.
    thts total , sorry to say but it is mate. some of us have already told you that trib etc are crap

So you're saying in 1 weeks time from 50mg a day of anavar all your lifts have gone up 20-25lbs? Have a hard time believing that one. I didn't feel much for the first 20 days or so, then after that it really kicked in.

Only thing I really noticed was slight strength gains, huge pumps that lasted very long and some severe lower back pumps that lasted all day

thts total , sorry to say but it is mate. some of us have already told you that trib etc are crap
    He's young and appears to be one of the types who will keep posting until someone gives him the answer he wants to hear.

I've run anavar only cycles - it's a waste of money. People told me that before - did I listen? No I had to learn the hard way and so will anyone else who thinks an anavar only cycle is going to transform their body.

My next cycle will be a real one including test - as soon as I am mentally prepared for the possible side effects (gyno, hairloss, libido loss, acne).

Not 100% sure if I want to risk those sides just yet.

Focusmen is offline Associate Member
    i know some people here may be a bit harsh when it comes to the truth of " trib is crap". but its the absolute truth. when your messing with AAS non of the otc stuff will be noticealbe. steriods overpower them

theres a good chance that your not gonna have nay problems at all..... you should think on this level and you wont need anything bro..

cheers

He's young and appears to be one of the types who will keep posting until someone gives him the answer he wants to hear.

I've run anavar only cycles - it's a waste of money. People told me that before - did I listen? No I had to learn the hard way and so will anyone else who thinks an anavar only cycle is going to transform their body.

My next cycle will be a real one including test - as soon as I am mentally prepared for the possible side effects (gyno, hairloss, libido loss, acne).

Not 100% sure if I want to risk those sides just yet.
    I asked about Trib and Natural Test Boosters not my Anavar.

This isnt a matter of being young and not listening its a matter of I have been on 50 MG ED for almost a week now and have personally seen my lifts and body comp change in that short time. Call me lucky, call me the 1 in a million I dont care. Fact is I know the results im personally getting, sorry yours didnt compare...

Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    i know some people here may be a bit harsh when it comes to the truth of " trib is crap". but its the absolute truth. when your messing with AAS non of the otc stuff will be noticealbe. steriods overpower them

theres a good chance that your not gonna have nay problems at all..... you should think on this level and you wont need anything bro..

cheers
    Thank you, finally a post on topic. I like that last part, alot of the times libido shut down happens when you fear it most. Its a mental thing. So for now my Trib will stay in my cabnet until I experience a shutdown in which point it wont hurt to try.

Welcoming more views on whether or not a Natural Test Booster ( not trib ) would be in any way beneficial to a Anavar Only Cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Thank you, finally a post on topic. I like that last part, alot of the times libido shut down happens when you fear it most. Its a mental thing. So for now my Trib will stay in my cabnet until I experience a shutdown in which point it wont hurt to try.

Welcoming more views on whether or not a Natural Test Booster ( not trib ) would be in any way beneficial to a Anavar Only Cycle.
    No, test boosters wont benefit your var cycle

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No, test boosters wont benefit your var cycle
    /Endthread. Thanks marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    No need to add trib, its pointless and worthless on cycle.

This thread was over 12 posts ago.

This thread was over 12 posts ago.
    I beleive the only people that dictate that are myself ( The OP ) and the Mods. I wanted more opinions, I got them. If you want to PM me n complain then go for it but lets try to act like adults on the forums.

nilrac is offline Member
    If you really want to take the trib, add it to your PCT (though it's still debatable how much good it does). No need to take it on cycle. Taking an OTC to boost natural test when you are shutting it down with synthetic hormone seems pointless to me...

Comparing trib to test is ridiculous though. The OP obviously has issues with shutting down his natty test (completely), hence talking about trib .

Side note... in my own experience talking to my own sources, Var is notoriously underdosed and bunk. I think you would get decent results on a Var cycle if you had good gear. See BJJ's log for ref.

Hysenb3030 is offline New Member

You must be a ducking retard

You can take any of that crap it's not going to do anything for you.

The shutdown (for me at least) with var was so mild. Sex drive was lower, but I never once had an issue of getting it up when I wanted to.

I was running 70mg a day with no test.

500mg test weekly
    Are you ****in serious? Tribulous Dosent do anything?? You must be one of those losers that always took test and all you got was pimples. See there Is people with good genetics and then there is losers that will cheat and don't even look like they're taking gear. I'm only taking tribulous with DHEA and zma. It works ****ing magic. I went from 220 to 250 in a matter of 3 months. And I bet you my life I look ten times greater and better than you. That's because you have no ethics on workout and excercice. Don't give false advice to people and misinform them. Go suck on that that testosterone stick cus that will leave you with scars. And when you get off of it you will loser everything. Cus you're not worthy of it. Always taking short cuts. And you can run anavar by itslef. It's ****ing amazing. Don't ever need testosterone with any of the good stuff. Test is for ****ing losers and idiots who will never gain muscle no matter how hard they try.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Lol!
    Strong first post, bumping a thread that's close to 5 years old...

Thread Information