Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Oki-Des
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Advise needed - How to go off cycle in this scenario

Stapies is offline New Member

Advise needed - How to go off cycle in this scenario

So my friend is a rather big chap. He is about 6'2 and at about 35% bf. Estimated... He was at 286lb last time he got on the scale...

One of the guys sold him a cycle and told him it will be okay to use the stuff. I advised him that it is a stupid move at that weight and bf but he refused to listen.

It is a first cycle and the guy who sold it said it is fine to use a lot of different things on a first cycle as your receptors are clean... WTF!!!

Cycle is:

test cyp at 600mg pw split Monday and Thursday(1.5mil EOD)
    Trenn E at 1mil EOD

He used the test for 4 weeks before starting trenn. He is now in the start of the 3rd week of trenn and from today his mood is out of control. Him and his gf had a major fight and he decided to come off the stuff. With my limited knowledge I know he cant just stop all at once.

What is the right way forward to come off the cycle? I know he just messed with his hormones etc. Such a waste!!!!

Please guys give me advice on how he should come off this cycle in the safest way possible so I can help him.

Typed the names of the stuff as I did as the forum dont allow me to post otherwise with the little posts I had so far...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Send him our way

I want to but he has no internet access other than his phone... Please guys your advice will really help here...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It is sad that some dealer cared more about making a few immediate bucks over someone's health. For his first cycle at his body fat percentage, doing any AAS should not have been advised. But to throw tren into the mix was absurd. I wish the dealer would come on here and learn something themselves because they are obviously a complete moron; and a douche bag too!
    NACH3 and ngtmarpete like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des View Post
    It is sad that some dealer cared more about making a few immediate bucks over someone's health. For his first cycle at his body fat percentage, doing any AAS should not have been advised. But to throw tren into the mix was absurd. I wish the dealer would come on here and learn something themselves because they are obviously a complete moron; and a douche bag too!
    I agree with you 100%. Sad thing i this guy dont even have any AI's to hand nor does he own a post cycle!!! He is so uninformed that he believes proviron will do the job as an AI and protect him... No clomid, nolva or aromasin /arimidex noting!!!

I personally think my ate thought it will be a magic way to loose access body fat... Wish people would realize there is no quick fix! Hard work and clean diet. So any advice?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Unfortunately it seems that you already tried to speak with him before and he was unwilling to listen. For some reason mankind has always been prone to make the same mistakes over and over. Instead of trying to get him to come on this site and learn something, you might want to search for "first cycle planning" and copy and paste the information in a word document and print it out for him. Maybe if you make it easy for him he will take a few minutes to read it. You seem like a good friend and all you can do is try to help him.
    I am in my mid 40's and believe me, I have seen many of my friends crash and burn from doing a variety of stupid things in their lives. You can only try to offer advice, but you cannot make anyone listen.
    It is crazy though, that such an amazing website like this exists and members with every imaginable body type is on here and willing to offer good free advice to anyone who simply asks.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He needs to start pct 2 weeks after his last pin so that he recovers properly:
    Nov@ 40/40/20/20
    Clo@ 100/50/50/50

Must he leave the tren before he gets off the test? I read somewhere stop taking tren 2 weeks before you get of test?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapies View Post
    Must he leave the tren before he gets off the test? I read somewhere stop taking tren 2 weeks before you get of test?
    They are both enanthate Esther's and will clear at the same time.

Thread Information