Najee786 is offline New Member

Is tren magic on a dirty bulk for just me?

I've cut and recomp on tren ace at 400mg a week the first 8 weeks. I didn't even lean out and got shit loads of sides. I went from 1800 calories to 2600 calories to 6000+ calories now.
    I'm eating so dirty and there are no cons anymore except for heavy night sweats like a river haha. I sleep like a baby - no interrupted sleep, no depression or aggression or mood swings, I've got super strength and more LEAN (although I drink 2.5-3 gallons of water a day so feel bloated but when I wake up its rinsed out). Eating dirty as long as I hit 300-400g protein a day with cookies and cake is more beneficial.

Has anyone else done this? Or am I the only one? Why am I getting leaner? I actually feel so pissed off with cutting and recomping the past few weeks when I could of done this. Subject to high protein macros hit then eating literally sweets, cakes, fries and cookies etc. My logic is - I feel like my carbs just burn off at night due to the sweats and my body gets tighter especially stomach area in the morning! Anybody chime in here? There must be a few others? Bare in mind im in between 197-200lbs at the moment which is baby weight at 6ft LOL (ecto)

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I'm always confused as to why people would only use anabolic steroids to get lean without using it first to get massive. I like to call this negative gearing

The whole purpose of using anabolic steroids is to obtain a new level of muscle mass that cannot be obtained naturally. Your not going to do this well if your eating below maintenance calories and trying to achieve very low body fat levels.

Smashing down a stupid amount of calories and dirty calories is not usually the best idea either. However, since you're naturally a skinny guy, you may not have a choice but to smash down some dirty calories to meet your energy requirements.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I only did it once, and yes, it does magic. like aussie says, cycle should be for muscle gains, but majority of us, me included, use cycle only for maintaining muscle mass during summer shredding. its a waste of time and health seriously, now I'm bulking like a freak naturally and I'm stronger then on 800mg of tren

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieMachine View Post
    I'm always confused as to why people would only use anabolic steroids to get lean without using it first to get massive. I like to call this negative gearing

The whole purpose of using anabolic steroids is to obtain a new level of muscle mass that cannot be obtained naturally. Your not going to do this well if your eating below maintenance calories and trying to achieve very low body fat levels.

Smashing down a stupid amount of calories and dirty calories is not usually the best idea either. However, since you're naturally a skinny guy, you may not have a choice but to smash down some dirty calories to meet your energy requirements.
    an simple answer is maybe for some.is thst losing fat is extremely hard.

some are lucky to be skinny...

when ou are skinny you just have to eat more... On surplus your energy level is up, strenght is up, moral is up, fullness is there, recovery is up.

eating 5 000 calorie clean is extremely easy. and it is way easier and faster to increase the size of your stomach than shrinking it.

so gaining muscle is easy if you have a huge appetite.

losing fat however is hell...
    some have bigger hormonal response to.deficit than other other which make it extremely hard.
    when in deficit, Energy is down, moral is down, strenght drop, you become flat, you are constantly hungry which can be extremely painfull(at least for me...), recovery is harder, concentration and mental awareness drops. and much much more...

cutting sucks... using gear make it easier faster and more bearable.

so I envy the skinny dude crying he cant gain muscle...

Thread Information