Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: tbol or anavar?

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member

tbol or anavar?

Running 150mg of test prop eod just wondering if tbol or anavar would be more beneficial for a clean bulk cutting effect.? I don't want blow up with water.

What do you think?

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Clean bulk cutting effect? lol

You either clean bulk or cut. Attempting both at the same time is very difficult.

I have never ran anavar or tbol but from reading up i think id use the anavar if its the real stuff

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    I have never ran anavar in my life but I did use tbol on my last cycle and I did not really notice much

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Well then you gotta try the anavar if you think tbol did f.all, i know i would

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    If u can get real var then go for that but I would say 75% of it out there is fake (Winny or low dbol )
    I did 100mg of tbol wasn't may favorite oral but I did feel strong and gained some weight from it. Day 17 I got toxic (tired, didn't want to eat) but I took off for 2 days and started back up with no problems

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    If u can get real var then go for that but I would say 75% of it out there is fake (Winny or low dbol )
    I did 100mg of tbol wasn't may favorite oral but I did feel strong and gained some weight from it. Day 17 I got toxic (tired, didn't want to eat) but I took off for 2 days and started back up with no problems
    Tice how do like T-Bol? And if you could which would you run?(assuming the. Var is gtg) I've got some t-Bol I was thinking about throwing in on a backload on my next cycle?!?!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    Running 150mg of test prop eod just wondering if tbol or anavar would be more beneficial for a clean bulk cutting effect.? I don't want blow up with water.

What do you think?
    You could run either really. It will ultimately depend on your diet.

mietek is offline Member
    if you want to look more shredded then go with anavar

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek
    if you want to look more shredded then go with anavar
    the drug choice will not make you shredded. You could get shredded taking dbol . It's all about diet.

Op, just pick one. Tbol is faked less, I would go with it.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Tice how do like T-Bol? And if you could which would you run?(assuming the. Var is gtg) I've got some t-Bol I was thinking about throwing in on a backload on my next cycle?!?!
    I did like the tbol. The strength was pretty good. Tbol is an okay oral its no sdrol but still good. The strength is good which helps with the growth. I would choose the real var. 100mgs of real var will do many things. Shred fat, build and maintain muscle, and gives ur pretty good strength.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I did like the tbol. The strength was pretty good. Tbol is an okay oral its no sdrol but still good. The strength is good which helps with the growth. I would choose the real var. 100mgs of real var will do many things. Shred fat, build and maintain muscle, and gives ur pretty good strength.
    I agree... Never had RX var but heard 50-60mgs is plenty... Just what I've heard... I've had good var and I love it's done everything you've stated and the pumps were great

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    the drug choice will not make you shredded. You could get shredded taking dbol. It's all about diet.

Op, just pick one. Tbol is faked less, I would go with it.
    ^ Couldn't agree more with this... OP one can cut on pretty much any compound there is... Nutrition is the key

Thread Information