Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: Simple test question. 36yo male. Advice please.

Madasfuk is offline New Member

Simple test question. 36yo male. Advice please.

I turn 36 this month and have been running 1 to 1.3cc of 250mg cyp weekly for a year. Everything seems fine but I thought it would be prudent to ask the question, is there anything I should be conscious of or worried about? I have heard it's a good idea to do HCG and kickstart my own endocrine system for maintenance, but also that the amount I do is not concerning and I should be fine. Please advise.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Madasfuk View Post
    I turn 36 this month and have been running 1 to 1.3cc of 250mg cyp weekly for a year. Everything seems fine but I thought it would be prudent to ask the question, is there anything I should be conscious of or worried about? I have heard it's a good idea to do HCG and kickstart my own endocrine system for maintenance, but also that the amount I do is not concerning and I should be fine. Please advise.
    Are you cruising? Any plans on coming off? Hcg is always a good idea to run.

RPDawg is offline New Member
    If your balls are smaller than normal run the hug. 250-500 3× a week until they are back to normal size. If they are still normal size I would wait until you needed it.

If you're on TRT then your nuts are only for show. Not a big deal unless you're looking to show off your package. If you're eventually planning to get off the cycle then I would run HCG .

No, not planning on coming off. Ever. I don't have kids, don't want kids, and am under the possibly naive impression that by the time I am 60 science will have a Lazarus booth that will cure all ills.

My balls appear fine. Perhaps I should get a professional opinion on that from my old lady.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No, not planning on coming off. Ever. I don't have kids, don't want kids, and am under the possibly naive impression that by the time I am 60 science will have a Lazarus booth that will cure all ills.

My balls appear fine. Perhaps I should get a professional opinion on that from my old lady.
    Cruise away then I guess. You could get some bw done ......or not.

tectime is offline Member
    Oh you def. need to get bloods done. You should have done pre bloods to get a baseline but still should pull bloods so you can see where you are at on what doses you are doing. A lot more important info than just your tes levels.

And wether or not you plan on coming off you should run hcg through your cruises.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    That's a bit high for TRT dose. Do you take an AI ? Really should run bloodwork and find out where all your levels are at. Bloodwork is king its the only way of really knowing. Good Luck!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dream on... Maybe its better for science to hurry up cause at that test dose for a year you might need it fast

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Oh you def. need to get bloods done. You should have done pre bloods to get a baseline but still should pull bloods so you can see where you are at on what doses you are doing. A lot more important info than just your tes levels.
    Could you please elaborate? Thank you.

Well as far as the bloods go. If you had run pre bloods you have something to base all future blood work off of. As far as there being a lot more important information other than just your testosterone level there's your estrogen level which is going to help you determine the amount of ai that you need. Your lipid panel to see how your cholesterol is. Liver enzymes, RBC, WBC,hemoglobin, crit, prostate dude on and on. You're pre bloods give you your first set of information to base how you're doing on everything else after you start doing your cruising. Now that you're already on the road with it, bloods will help you to determine how much ai you need to control estrogen, let you know if your hemoglobin or crit is climbing. This tidbit of information can actually be extremely life-saving especially since high Crit can kill you due to a stroke and high estrogen carries all kinds of health risk for the adult male.
    AussieMachine likes this.

First off, I genuinely appreciate your time ad attention on this. I'm pretty concerned at this point. What does ai mean? (Yes, I googled it, but that letter combination brings up about a million options). I realize that none of you are signed on for my life story so I'll spare you, but to clear up my motivation for this, I get mild depression and severe anxiety in the long winters in MN. It was so bad I had two TMI's from stress when I was 30. Facial hair growth will decrease and body hair will basically only grow on one half of my body (the right side, I'm virtually hairless though). My doctors wouldn't listen to me, tried to force me on antidepressants, I was strongly opposed to that SSRI bullshit, but he refused to even see me halfway at Xanax. I did the test as a possible solution and it WORKED. Everyone I spoke to told me to just do 1cc/wk and "cruise." They all said, "It's the same thing they give Senators. You'll be fine." So here we are. Since then I have experienced no complications, some light bacne and chest acne, but nothing major. The positive was general mood elevation, but no anger fits, and I also drink a lot of tequila (if that matters). At the end of the day, I look good, but not great. I don't look like a dude running a lot of test, I have a slight paunch but a lot of muscle, but I do work out a lot. 4-5 days a week, a good amount of cardio, and eat smart.

I will try to get my blood work situation cleared up once my coverage kicks in. In the mean time, do you recommend dialing it back, then? Maybe to the 200 range, and gradually down to 150?

Also, I bet I DO have prebloods. They might be a year or two before I started the T though.

Ok man that's great if you have pres even if their two years old it's better then nothing kinda. The drinking def matters dude big time. If possible stop or decrease it to the bare. An ai is like anastrozole. Google that. An ai is used to either kill estrogen or block it from binding to receptors. There's a lot to all this man. Keep researching and I'd pull bloods before you drop your dose so you can see where you are at but yes you should drop it some when you see all the info. Again tes will more than likely come back <1500 so you really won't know where you are. But all the other numbers will be a representative of that dose. and again they are just as important. Hey but for real man the drinking and hey I like alittle wine my self but when on steroids its best left alone.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    AI = Aromataze Inhibitor

Start here: Austinite's Educational Article Database

Something like this? "run clomid 21 days after last injection...300mg clomid first day, 100mg next 6 days, then only 50mg for the following 2 weeks."

Thread Information