Thread: Safe to say??

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

Safe to say??

Looking back at my first cycle log I did about 16 weeks(ish) ago. I was looking at my mid cycle test numbers. I took two test same day same place same time one test showed it at 1476 and the other is 1500>. This cycle was 400 test e split Mon and Thur 200mg...

Is it safe to say that my test was under dosed? This was 400 a weekd and NOT 500. Thanks

I am wondering because I am thinking about doing another cycle (later on) and was going to add something else but I might just stick with test only again. I seen good results. I ran .5mg of Adex EOD while I was on the test 400 cycle. (If it was underdosed I might have to go up again?)

Thanks for the help.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I would think so, probably more like 200mg/mL - 250mg/mL I know a lot of people on TRT who use 200mg a week run up around 800 - 1100 but they have low T to start with.

That being said, what was your E2? If your estrogen was to high it will lower your total test numbers because some of your test is being converted to estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yeah I would think so, probably more like 200mg/mL - 250mg/mL I know a lot of people on TRT who use 200mg a week run up around 800 - 1100 but they have low T to start with.

That being said, what was your E2? If your estrogen was to high it will lower your total test numbers because some of your test is being converted to estrogen.
    Hey lovbyts,

E2 was at 53 on the scale, high on the scale was 48 so I was happy with that. Little high on the scale but my test was 1500. Like I said I was on .5 adex. (Whats your E2 mid cycle run)

Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's not to bad so it should not have affected your test levels very much.

You dont want to know what my levels were. lol I found out that the lab I use (labcorp) has some funky numbers when you are using tren for some reason and my mid cycle sensitive Estradiol was around 300 both time. I'm not sure what the real reading was and next time I will use quest labs for testing. Also the test I took makes out at 1500 so it just showed it was above that so I have no idea.

Maybe that is the issue with your test also. Did it say (>1500)? If so I believe it just means their test does not show above that level.

Yea that's what it means. I did number 5 off Doc list. So it was two different test two different labs.same day same time same place.

Did it for my MC and post cycle. Post cycle they was 72 numbers different. So I am justvsaying they are 72 different MC.

Thread Information