Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Singapore scene

maccer is offline New Member

Singapore scene

noticed there are some folk here living in singapore

looks likely i will be there for a while soon, was there for a month at beginning of year but i didnt bother asking around or trying to locate a decent gym, wasonly a short stay.

ive been reading through some other posts and is there a BB scene there? as in are there any, decent gyms or are they all fitness first time? looking for a more hardcore sawdust on the floor type place but i doubt they exist there.

also from what i can gather they dont frown too hard on aas, but any clarification on this? anyone know the actual classification of aas there?

i emailed the narcotics department to find out but as yet have had no reply.

living in oz at the mo, things here are very different to the uk for sure.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    you emailed the narcotics dept in Singapore asking about their steroid laws ?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lolz! i'm sure there could have been a more discreet way of approaching that.

i sure did bro.

why not man, i figure i need to be fully aware of their policy prior to getting involved.

There is no harm done by asking those who know.

When i leave my home country i just dont feel as secure, you know. getting into trouble in the uk, is very much different to getting into trouble in asia.
    Last edited by maccer; 04-01-2009 at 09:08 PM.

vgrande is offline New Member
    hey, i'm from singapore. i've been trying to find out the legal issues regarding aas in my own country more out of curiosity and if something unfortunate were to happen to me.

safe to say from my findings, aas is not regulated under the singapore narcotics. they are more concerned with finding other hard drugs like coccaine, heroin, marijuana, the normal drugs you'd expect. however, thats not to say its not regulated here. aas is actually classified under the poisons act. to give you an idea what that means, yohimbine is also under this act. thus, this puts the regulation of aas under the Health Science Authority of singapore. under this act, importation of aas is illegal and the storage, distribution and importation with intent to SELL is an offence.

so with as much as i can gather at the moment, its ok to possess as long as its a personal stash. i could be wrong though so take it for what its worth. you should visit
    www.hsa.gov.sg

but in the local scene, its not that hard to acquire it if you want. and we dont have steroid busts or stuff happening here.

bump

BUMP this.

maybe someone who knows the score can chip in

user123456 is offline New Member

From what I read theres two conflicting views.

The owner of a Singapore online supplement retailer informed me that Prohormones, designer steroids and AAs are not considered health supplements and banned entirely. Unlike yohimbine which is included in the poison act. Therefore it is illegal to import or possess such substances.

On the other hand, I have heard from several people that such supplements/substances can be imported in as long as it is marked for personal use and not from a commercial source.

I guess I'm no help after all.

out of curiosity, did the CNB reply your email?

Quote Originally Posted by vgrande View Post
    out of curiosity, did the CNB reply your email?
    x2 Interested to know as well

no, narcotics did not but i emailed hsa and this was their reply to my question of the legality of possession of small amount of anabolic steroids eg testosterone and its derivitives of no more than a two month supply.

(Reply)
    Anabolic steroids e.g. Testosterone, are classified as Poisons and are
    subjected to the requirements of the Poisons Act/rules. In addition, if it
    is used as a medicinal product, it would be subjected to the Medicines
    Act/regulations and would require a doctor's prescription in order to be
    obtained and used for medical treatment

Further I asked what the penalties were for possession without a prescription -

(Reply)
    You may read up on the legal aspects of possessing such items in the Poisons Act and Medicines Act. These are available online at http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/
    Last edited by maccer; 04-15-2009 at 07:24 PM.

hmmm... well from a brief read of the acts, i gather that the possession of aas with intent to sell is illegal. no mention of a personal stash. still, i'll try to find a lawyer friend who can actually make better sense of all that to have a read.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    given that singapore is so close to thailand, u guys should just head out there and get ur roids..

hmmm... well from a brief read of the acts, i gather that the possession of aas with intent to sell is illegal. no mention of a personal stash. still, i'll try to find a lawyer friend who can actually make better sense of all that to have a read.
    bumping for updates.

SpanishStallion is offline Associate Member
    would risk anything in singapore. laws there are very strong.

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    i will be living in malaysia for a few years. the price of supplements are too high here. i know a reseller that brings his stuff from singapor and it seems that he gets his stuff half the malaysian prices. any of you guys know a Singaporean supplement website that have good prices?

Danbireland is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Hi guys, Ocelot from Singapore here. I believed with my years of experience of steroids , I will be able to help or answer any of your quiries including where is the best place to get best quality gears at the lowest price, counter side effects, etc....

Email me at [email protected]
    edit your post u cant post ur email on thread or fish for customers like that

Quote Originally Posted by Danbireland View Post
    edit your post u cant post ur email on thread or fish for customers like that
    it doesnt matter because their prices are too high.

Danbireland is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amostofi1999 View Post
    it doesnt matter because their prices are too high.
    too high i doubt they would send u anything at all

Sheven is offline Banned
    Singapore is not the country to joke with. they have very high penalty for drugs i dont think steroid is to joke with there either

Quote Originally Posted by Sheven View Post
    Singapore is not the country to joke with. they have very high penalty for drugs i dont think steroid is to joke with there either
    steroid laws in asian/middle eastern countries are different from western countries. there is no need to send people to jail for personal steroid use .
    my friends source is a lovely lady who also sells discount beauty products lol

Sg_fitness is offline New Member
    U cant get busted in singapore for steroids

adrianlkl is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amostofi1999 View Post
    i will be living in malaysia for a few years. the price of supplements are too high here. i know a reseller that brings his stuff from singapor and it seems that he gets his stuff half the malaysian prices. any of you guys know a Singaporean supplement website that have good prices?

Hi bro. U could get reasonable prices on supplements on this website.

www.nutritionpark.com

Prices are all in Singapore dollars

hope this helps.

369fanclub is offline New Member
    hey, i'm from singapore. i've been trying to find out the legal issues regarding aas in my own country more out of curiosity and if something unfortunate were to happen to me.

safe to say from my findings, aas is not regulated under the singapore narcotics. they are more concerned with finding other hard drugs like coccaine, heroin, marijuana, the normal drugs you'd expect. however, thats not to say its not regulated here. aas is actually classified under the poisons act. to give you an idea what that means, yohimbine is also under this act. thus, this puts the regulation of aas under the Health Science Authority of singapore. under this act, importation of aas is illegal and the storage, distribution and importation with intent to SELL is an offence.

so with as much as i can gather at the moment, its ok to possess as long as its a personal stash. i could be wrong though so take it for what its worth. you should visit
    www.hsa.gov.sg

but in the local scene, its not that hard to acquire it if you want. and we dont have steroid busts or stuff happening here.
    the last time i bought a tonne of supplement and got seized ...

they're
    2x 336 tab mhp tbomb2
    2x 360 tab bsn nitrix
    2x 240 tab lipo 6 (yohimbine)
    2x 180 tab optimen
    6x 120 tab bsn cheaters relief

of course the package got seized lol it's like the size of a container... i get a call from the hsa and got to do a declaration form and after a few days i got my stuff, specifically the one with the yohimbine (pretty efficient customs if you ask me)... you could buy but not sell cos sell = jail and fine ... I'm pretty sure the gears are under regulation of the toxic substance act as well ... able to buy/ possess but not sell...

in summary if you wanna save the hassle then ship in small quantity ... lol if not they'd think you're some druglord ...

P.S. selling lipo-6 gets you in jail in singapore LOL
    Last edited by 369fanclub; 07-24-2010 at 12:19 AM.

manz_512 is offline Junior Member
    I did made some orders online and were mailed out in small separate mails. The orals only package went through but injectibles didn't pass customs. HSA sent me a mail, wants to me to do some explaination. Was told unless i got an official prescription only will they release it to me. All seized were 40 amps..

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Remember when that American tourist got caned over there for vandalizing cars?

simonq10 is offline New Member
    I was in Malaysia working for 2 yrs, month on and month off, in the oil business. We took the ferry to Singapore from Joho Baru before, the laws in Singapore are very strange. Make sure you flush the toilet in the Pub, or you get a ticket!!.
    Not sure about acquiring the gear there, but in Malaysia you cannot acquire it w/out a perscription. We would just hope a plane to Bangkok for SOO cheap. Use Air Asia, their prices for flying are insanely cheap!
    It's worth just going there and getting your personal stash. Put it in your checked in luggage and you're good to go my friend ;-)

RazorNblade is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wormwood View Post
    Remember when that American tourist got caned over there for vandalizing cars?
    Hahaha! I am from Singapore and that American was not a tourist. He was my neighbor. He lived on the floor above me.

trenboghini is offline New Member
    thai roidz are shady... I got my stash from EU... effects are wicked as hell!

trenboghini is offline New Member
    let us know of your lawyer's findings.. as far as I am aware, as long as you dont sell them, it should be fine. They aren't hard drugs anyway so I dont see why there should be restrictions on personal consumption.

jimmylkw is offline New Member

Hey

please read over our rules before posting again
    Last edited by PT; 06-21-2011 at 04:02 AM. Reason: fishing

tomahawk is offline New Member
    Welcome jimmy, Im also from SG, also training in Cali fitness orchard, where did you get your Deca and dbol ?

jimmylkw is offline New Member
    used to buy it online.. its really expensive to be gearing up.. uni's school fees are killing me too.. need to find a new job.. lol

Good information guys.

peeky is offline New Member
    so where do you get it in singapore ? ... im kinda scared to get online .. dont know which to trust... or if have direct contacts it would be better :P

wkwkw is offline Junior Member
    mate i lived in singapore for many years and roids are legal, well within reason. jump on the bus to jb and get them or bangkok. they are legal to posses but not to sell. go to any fitness first or cali fitness and youll see many people using, sources are not hard to find but they can be very expensive

wkwkw is offline Junior Member
    also if looking for supplements a great site is www.tsw.com.sg, good prices and the deliver to your door the next day

naw im actually looking for places to get the steroids ... just need some directions or or contacts i can get from ...

if your saying in JB ... which pharmacy or which place ?

aaronleezyz is offline New Member
    ive a good source for norditropin hgh.. but dont know the expected price i should be paying for it.. am from singapore too. any feedback??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information