BigMan65 is offline Associate Member

Internal Body temperature is 98.6 F, what is your oil's temp?

Does anyone here warm their oil by placing it into a plastic bag placed under a warm faucet?

It seems like:
    a:) 98.6 F oil into a 98.6 body makes sense
    b:) warm oil flows easier

I think you can buy one of those laser temperature reading guns for like $19.99, maybe less.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I never worried about that. It's going to warm up in a few seconds of being injected anyway
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Big waste of time i think your thinking to much into it just keep it at room temp and that will do just fine

4linked is offline Associate Member
    I run the bottem of the bottle under the faucet for a min or so then wipe it down

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    I run the bottem of the bottle under the faucet for a min or so then wipe it down
    I think I did that the 1st couple of times. Never since 7 years ago. Inject slow and you wont have a problem unless you gear is to strong or bad.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I think I did that the 1st couple of times. Never since 7 years ago. Inject slow and you wont have a problem unless you gear is to strong or bad.
    Like lovbyts said above, inject slowly. A rule of thumb is 1 minute per ml. It'll cut down on pip too.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Like lovbyts said above, inject slowly. A rule of thumb is 1 minute per ml. It'll cut down on pip too.
    yup, I have been saying that for years. I believe a lot of PIP is caused by injecting to fast and bruising the msucle. Just put some water or oil into a syringe and give it a push and see how fast it will blast. No imagine that inside of your muscle. Where is it going to go? Only against the muscle causing a bruise.

Bigjallday is offline Junior Member
    Iv just done so many dang shots I don't even care about pip I do a 3 cc shot in like 45 seconds unless I do my bis or tris but if u go to the docs for a shot they don't do it slow but I would listen to lovbyts go slow avoid a 2-3 day sore injection site

Thread Information