Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Test deca tbol hairloss issue to manage

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Test deca tbol hairloss issue to manage

Am already in my 4th week of test deca tbol was running sawpalmetto and nizoral for hairloss started having bad hair loss few days ok,so should i use finasteride already or should i lower my test dose but am not really wanting that,thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How much are you using of test, deca and tbol? Maybe drop the tbol and see if that helps.

Are you sure you are using more hair or is it just because you are watching and counting them in your comb and shower floor it looks like more now?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How much are you using of test, deca and tbol? Maybe drop the tbol and see if that helps.

Are you sure you are using more hair or is it just because you are watching and counting them in your comb and shower floor it looks like more now?
    Am using 500 mg test 400 deca and tbol started at 30mgs now up to 40,am in my 4th week and didnt have any significant hairloss till now so i think if it was the tbol should have seen earlier right?my hair loss is more obvious now when showering than before,am using saw palmetto for 4 weeks now and was thinking maybe its because of it like a shedding phase so am not sure,i believe that saw palmetto is an effective anti dht cause am having much more less acne even before i used to have before i started the cycle,i believe is because of saw palmetto

No the acne is probably the test and deca .
    If you decide to use the finasteride keep it low dose like .5mg a day I believe or even less.

No the acne is probably the test and deca .
    If you decide to use the finasteride keep it low dose like .5mg a day I believe or even less.
    Am saying am not having acne and why are you suggesting running low dose of finasteride

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    Am saying am not having acne and why are you suggesting running low dose of finasteride
    Have you done much research on it? Ive done a bit and a buddy just started taking it after getting a hair transplant done and he also is on .5mg a day. From the studies done even .2mg is effective. Doctors use to prescribe 5mg a day but found it has far to many side effects and can damage your libido for a LONG time after you stop using it. Typically not more than 1mg is prescribed anymore.

Just google finastride low dose and you will find forums just like this were members are discussing how much and results.

Last edited by lovbyts; 04-06-2015 at 08:25 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hair naa would rather have muscle any day
    NACH3 likes this.

Have you done much research on it? Ive done a bit and a buddy just started taking it after getting a hair transplant done and he also is on .5mg a day. From the studies done even .2mg is effective. Doctors use to prescribe 5mg a day but found it has far to many side effects and can damage your libido for a LONG time after you stop using it. Typically not more than 1mg is prescribed anymore.

Just google finastride low dose and you will find forums just like this were members are discussing how much and results.

I asked cause the normal dose is 1mg daily

I asked cause the normal dose is 1mg daily
    I would start out with less, more than .5 and see if that works for you. Less chance of bad sides.

I would start out with less, more than .5 and see if that works for you. Less chance of bad sides.
    You know am just confused cause i am not sure if am having a normal shedding phase from the saw palmetto,i believe it decreased my dht levels cause am having less oily skin,no acne and had no hairloss while using it for more than 3 weeks only now i started to have the hairloss,shed hair is thin with white bulb,so am not sure if i should increase the dose and continue using saw palmetto or if i should stop using it and use finasteride instead,also am using nizoral 2-3 times daily dunno if it might be causing hairloss ,thanks

Well it could be a shedding phase as you mention, another good reason to start LOW if you start using finasterid. I know even with Rogain they say you will shed the 1st couple of months so maybe it's best to hold off for a while on the finasteride.

Well it could be a shedding phase as you mention, another good reason to start LOW if you start using finasterid. I know even with Rogain they say you will shed the 1st couple of months so maybe it's best to hold off for a while on the finasteride.
    So what do you think i should do

If you already have the finistride if it was me I would probably use it but only low dose for now like I said. It cant hurt and will probably help but once you stop using it you will probably loose more at least for a while especially if you are prone to male pattern baldness.

If you already have the finistride if it was me I would probably use it but only low dose for now like I said. It cant hurt and will probably help but once you stop using it you will probably loose more at least for a while especially if you are prone to male pattern baldness.
    Why are you saying i will loose when i stop using it?

If you are loosing it via not cycle related it's typical especially when you stop using DHT blocker it will start falling out again but more rapidly at least for a while.

Trust me, Ive researched a lot of hair stuff over the years. My dad was a chrome dome before he was 30. I have always had a a high hairline and worried about my hair also but after I was 40 and it hadnt moved much I didnt care so much anymore. The last 5 years it's started to recede pretty good but I will blame that on the same thing I blame my high blood pressure and cholesterol on. Getting married again. lol
    reporich likes this.

If you are loosing it via not cycle related it's typical especially when you stop using DHT blocker it will start falling out again but more rapidly at least for a while.

Trust me, Ive researched a lot of hair stuff over the years. My dad was a chrome dome before he was 30. I have always had a a high hairline and worried about my hair also but after I was 40 and it hadnt moved much I didnt care so much anymore. The last 5 years it's started to recede pretty good but I will blame that on the same thing I blame my high blood pressure and cholesterol on. Getting married again. lol
    I dont have hairloss when am not on steroids i guess will wait couple of days then start using finasteride at least when am on,when does it show its effect when i start using it?

If your looking for a short term fix, on cycle only then dont bother. It takes at least 6 months to see any results no matter what dose you use. Stick with what you are doing for now. I was thinking you were going to continue using it after cycle for maintenance.

I should say at least 6 months to SEE and difference. I guess it starts working fairly quickly, more or less.

13. How long will it take for Propecia® to work?

Propecia® begins to block the formation of DHT almost immediately; however, because hair grows slowly, visible results from Propecia® take some time. In clinical trials, most men began to see the first benefit of Propecia® - slowing hair loss - as early as 3 months. However visible improvement comes very slowly of a few years.
    The below pictures represent a patient's progress on Propecia® for 2 years. You can see there is very little visible improvement at 6 months. However the improvement a 2 years is great. If this patient had stopped Propecia® at 6 months he would have lost out on all the results.

http://www.hairmeds.com/questionspropecia.html
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-07-2015 at 08:05 AM.

If your looking for a short term fix, on cycle only then dont bother. It takes at least 6 months to see any results no matter what dose you use. Stick with what you are doing for now. I was thinking you were going to continue using it after cycle for maintenance.

I should say at least 6 months to SEE and difference. I guess it starts working fairly quickly, more or less.

13. How long will it take for Propecia® to work?

Propecia® begins to block the formation of DHT almost immediately; however, because hair grows slowly, visible results from Propecia® take some time. In clinical trials, most men began to see the first benefit of Propecia® - slowing hair loss - as early as 3 months. However visible improvement comes very slowly of a few years.
    The below pictures represent a patient's progress on Propecia® for 2 years. You can see there is very little visible improvement at 6 months. However the improvement a 2 years is great. If this patient had stopped Propecia® at 6 months he would have lost out on all the results.

Frequently Asked Questions About Propecia®
    Am going to use it to block the extra dht from while on cycle from the extra test to keep my hair not looking for more growth

Guys i started finasteride few days back,how long should i wait before seeing bo further hairloss and finasteride being fully effective blocking the excess dht? Also should i up the dose to saturate the blood levels faster,currently using 1mg daily

Guys i started finasteride few days back,how long should i wait before seeing bo further hairloss and finasteride being fully effective blocking the excess dht? Also should i up the dose to saturate the blood levels faster,currently using 1mg daily
    Bump

Dont think that will help,thanks

reporich is offline Associate Member
    You need to stop cycling or stop crying about your hair! Half your posts are about your hair. I like my hair also and I try not to use gear that's hard on the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    You need to stop cycling or stop crying about your hair! Half your posts are about your hair. I like my hair also and I try not to use gear that's hard on the hairline.
    I already told him that he is going to loose more hair just from the stress more than aas lol
    reporich likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    Am already using gear that is safe on the hair line my cycle is test,tbol and deca ,was using saw palmetto and nizoral for hairloss,overused nizoral as i first thought it might not do harm but now limited its use to twice weekly only,started loosing hair badly lately so switched to finasteride so my main questions are:
    1- can the shedding be related to saw palmetto use and if so when will it probably stop?
    2-will increasing the dose of finasteride at least initially help since 1mg were prescribed to stop normal dht levels for people who are not on steroids ?

3-should i stop the tbol or continue?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I already told him that he is going to loose more hair just from the stress more than aas lol
    Lmao, I think you're right. Never known anyone so paranoid about cycling yet still using multiple compounds.

Op, if you had tried just one new compound this cycle you would have an idea if it's the new compound causing it. As it is, it's all guesswork although I reckon lovbyts suggestion, joking aside, is as valid a reason as any.

Now, if you are that worried about losing your permanently then why the fvck are you risking a dozen weeks worth of gains? You've made your choice to take the risk now make a decision and embrace the baldness or end at least part of your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lmao, I think you're right. Never known anyone so paranoid about cycling yet still using multiple compounds.

Op, if you had tried just one new compound this cycle you would have an idea if it's the new compound causing it. As it is, it's all guesswork although I reckon lovbyts suggestion, joking aside, is as valid a reason as any.

Now, if you are that worried about losing your permanently then why the fvck are you risking a dozen weeks worth of gains? You've made your choice to take the risk now make a decision and embrace the baldness or end at least part of your cycle.
    You know, he can probably use the hair that will be growing on his shoulders and back from the steroid use and have it transplanted to his head later.

I have used tbol instead of anadrol and dbol to avoid hairloss,used preventive measures other than finasteride at the beginning not to use it with deca ,avoided primo masteron and tren as well for the same reason,and now am having sides that am trying to manage and have asked some specific questions regarding that,if anyone has answers its fine if not either post something useful or avoid replying all together.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

He was adviced to do test only, these threads are a waste od bandwidth as his questions have been answered many times

I have used tbol instead of anadrol and dbol to avoid hairloss,used preventive measures other than finasteride at the beginning not to use it with deca,avoided primo masteron and tren as well for the same reason,and now am having sides that am trying to manage and have asked some specific questions regarding that,if anyone has answers its fine if not either post something useful or avoid replying all together.
    So, how many times have you ran each of these compounds previously?

Test
    Deca
    Saw palmetto
    Tbol
    Finasteride
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    He was adviced to do test only, these threads are a waste od bandwidth as his questions have been answered many times
    I myself advised him that. But it's like talking to a child sometimes, tell them not to do something but they do it anyway. Then come back crying because something bad happened.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I ran test only before

So, how many times have you ran each of these compounds previously?

Test
    Deca
    Saw palmetto
    Tbol
    Finasteride
    Ran test and finasteride several times before

Guys you know what thanks for the help you offered so far,i have done my share of reading already and i think there is no more help you can offer ,what i was looking for is some personal advice based on previous experience not just parrot talking about and none usefull criticism i did my research before running this cycle and chose hair friendly compounds having hairloss issues that am trying to manage the best way,so save yourself the shave your head nonesense and all that non neccessary talk and btw i didnt have any hairloss issues whatsoever before cycling,my hairloss issues only appear when on cycle

I myself advised him that. But it's like talking to a child sometimes, tell them not to do something but they do it anyway. Then come back crying because something bad happened.
    The forum is here to help and to guide dont think you are doing that

Ran test and finasteride several times before
    So never used tbol, saw palmetto or deca ? Well, by the powers of my amazing deduction I would say it's one of those 3. Or your stress. Or your age.

Seriously, you were advised not to add multiple, unused compounds but you did anyway. This is the exact reason we advise it in case of side effects so you know what causes what and how to manage it. You were told this and still come back whining that things have gone wrong. Thread after thread you have started with concern after concern but still went ahead anyway.

Top tip? Run your yes, finastride and maybe one other compound, as you should at the start, and see what happens then. If you are prone to MPB any steroid pretty much will accelerate that process. Add them together and that acceleration will be accelerated.

That paranoid and worried about losing your hair? Don't cycle.
    lovbyts and NACH3 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

The forum is here to help and to guide dont think you are doing that
    You've had plenty of help. maybe you should go back and review the threads you started and read them properly not looking for the info you want to hear.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So never used tbol, saw palmetto or deca ? Well, by the powers of my amazing deduction I would say it's one of those 3. Or your stress. Or your age.

Seriously, you were advised not to add multiple, unused compounds but you did anyway. This is the exact reason we advise it in case of side effects so you know what causes what and how to manage it. You were told this and still come back whining that things have gone wrong. Thread after thread you have started with concern after concern but still went ahead anyway.

Top tip? Run your yes, finastride and maybe one other compound, as you should at the start, and see what happens then. If you are prone to MPB any steroid pretty much will accelerate that process. Add them together and that acceleration will be accelerated.

That paranoid and worried about losing your hair? Don't cycle.
    What are your talking about adding compound after compound nonesense??? Am running tbol which read a lot about and found to be safe and no users reported hairloss from it ever,using deca which is the most hair friendly steroid ever,i used dbol before with no significant hairloss before just mild hairloss that stopped as soon as i stopped the dbols,seriously i dont know what are you trying to reach but am not a little kid that you are trying to give advice to and am not listening like you claim,the saw palmetto i just added like it might help and if it didnt it wont harm,and seriously you know just save your words cause it aint helping plus i dont need,there is a trend that i have noticed here seriously,one is that a lot of users tend to parrot talk without real life experience and two is some users tend to flame instead of offering help,example if someone ran dbol only with no pct with no test base and have issues thousands posts will be posted to flame te guy instead of offering useful help to the situation he is already in regardless of how right or wrong is he,anyways thanks save your self any further posts

What are your talking about adding compound after compound nonesense??? Am running tbol which read a lot about and found to be safe and no users reported hairloss from it ever,using deca which is the most hair friendly steroid ever,i used dbol before with no significant hairloss before just mild hairloss that stopped as soon as i stopped the dbols,seriously i dont know what are you trying to reach but am not a little kid that you are trying to give advice to and am not listening like you claim,the saw palmetto i just added like it might help and if it didnt it wont harm,and seriously you know just save your words cause it aint helping plus i dont need,there is a trend that i have noticed here seriously,one is that a lot of users tend to parrot talk without real life experience and two is some users tend to flame instead of offering help,example if someone ran dbol only with no pct with no test base and have issues thousands posts will be posted to flame te guy instead of offering useful help to the situation he is already in regardless of how right or wrong is he,anyways thanks save your self any further posts
    You're right, I'm talking nonsense. You know best. You're using 'hair friendly' steroids but you lose hair every time you cycle?!?!?!

Maybe somebody will come and tell you want to hear. But I doubt it?

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DO NOT use finasteride and deca . It makes nandrolone much more androgenic in vivo via the same mechanism through which it makes test less androgenic.
    AlterEdge78 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information