sdog1313 is offline Junior Member

Everyday injections

I am about to start week 5 of my test prop cycle and would like to add mast prop in for the last 5 weeks .

i am currently taking 150mg eod of test and want to do the same amount of mast . My syringes stop at 2.5 ml and I am reading that it is not wise to do 3ml into delt .

Currently I am using delts and glutes .

If I inject everyday .75mg test and .75mg mast can I get away with rotating delts and glutes ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sdog1313 View Post
    I am about to start week 5 of my test prop cycle and would like to add mast prop in for the last 5 weeks .

i am currently taking 150mg eod of test and want to do the same amount of mast . My syringes stop at 2.5 ml and I am reading that it is not wise to do 3ml into delt .

Currently I am using delts and glutes .

If I inject everyday .75mg test and .75mg mast can I get away with rotating delts and glutes ?
    I would not! That's a real good way to develop scar tissue! At least 6, minimum, IMO...

I use at least 6 sites(gluteus/quads/deltas/tris) but many fail to realize there's so much room on the quads alone.

But you should have at least another BP you could pin in(for two other injections)

sdog1313 is offline Junior Member
    Is 3ml into delts ok if I wanna stay pinning eod ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have shot 3ml into my delts many times. I never do more though.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ I wouldnt surpass 3ml in my delt either(I don't even know by pinning daily if that's really been an issue - but whatever makes you more comfortable)... I'm sure it's been done(but it's a fairly sm muscle) compared to gluteus/quads which can hold plenty & absorb more(enough not to even worry about in your case)
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-27-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information