Lovesfijiwater is offline New Member

What test to use? Prefer prop, but now its too expensive from my source....

Ive mainly used Prop with all my cycles and have had amazing results with 525mg a week. My most recent cycle i used test E, and honestly i had great strength but i feel i had more side effects. I always cycle tren ace also, and im thinking this may have been where my issue resides. If i cannot afford prop what should i do? Go with test e and maybe something comparable to tren?... (unlikely i know)

My past cycle i ran 900 test with 500 tren ace, with 350 winny for 15 weeks. Combined with clomid pct im just now recovering from acne from this cycle (5 months off). I shot EOD and this really didnt help with stable blood levels, compared to ED with prop. Could the left over ester be causing my instability? Does t-ace go well with test e?

Also can someone with a better source tell me what i should be paying for 100mg/ml prop? (id post further info but idk if its unwelcome)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No price talks and or source checks... Thx

You run AI/HCG /DA(at least on hand till mid cycle bloods) if E2 is in check?

You can always do test e w/Deca ... Or you'd just pin the ace Ed or EOD w/your two test e injections...

I like the idea of ED ace inj... however id rather have prop ED if im doing ED injs.... I might just bite the bullet and pay the price for prop

il never run deca due to the loss in labido. Tren ace has never gave me any issues, only gains
    Last edited by Lovesfijiwater; 03-29-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Ive never ran an AI with tren thats why i run winny .... everytime i try and run an AI it seems to cause less strength. I did get sensitive nips before and ran some nolva just to combat til it went away.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesfijiwater View Post
    Ive never ran an AI with tren thats why i run winny .... everytime i try and run an AI it seems to cause less strength. I did get sensitive nips before and ran some nolva just to combat til it went away.
    An AI should always be used on any cycle!

Your nips were probly sensitive b/c of high Estro and or prolactin or both(hence the DA)...

Have you gotten bloods to see where your levels were at pre mid and post PCT??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And your labido was affected by probly the same thing... No AI/or DA(caber/Prami)?

What about HCG ? Do u run that on cycle?

nope.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    You could theoretically pin the test e daily. 100mg/daily alongside your tren a

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    And your labido was affected by probly the same thing... No AI/or DA(caber/Prami)?

What about HCG? Do u run that on cycle?
    Ive never personally ran deca . THought about NPP but ive always went with tren ace. My labido is never affected until im off PCT, but in reality its basically being used to being on test and the crazy labido it provides.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    TBH... I know you say your experienced but I'd definitely have a look over the planning and executing my first successful cycle sticky... It's in your best interest - health and success wise...

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    You could theoretically pin the test e daily. 100mg/daily alongside your tren a
    I feel like since it takes so long to break down it causes sides from the left over ester. In reality ill most likely go back to prop. Nothing compares, and i have serious doubts with sust.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ive never personally ran deca. THought about NPP but ive always went with tren ace. My labido is never affected until im off PCT, but in reality its basically being used to being on test and the crazy labido it provides.
    Im a fan of NPP myself now(first time now) and really liking the results! I'm running a-dex .25mg-.3mgs EOD hCG 250iu e3.5d and have Prami for prolactin...

Bloods are really important they tell the story of what's going on inside where you could damage organs respiratory probs hormones etc the list goes on

TBH... I know you say your experienced but I'd definitely have a look over the planning and executing my first successful cycle sticky... It's in your best interest - health and success wise...
    Thanks... My biggest issue is my diet, but i understand your concern.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh for sure diet is the most important thing in any kind of training especially the way we train!

Come visit the diet section and get all sorted out.., it's helped me stay focused...

Im a fan of NPP myself now(first time now) and really liking the results! I'm running a-dex .25mg-.3mgs EOD hCG 250iu e3.5d and have Prami for prolactin...

Bloods are really important they tell the story of what's going on inside where you could damage organs respiratory probs hormones etc the list goes on
    My sad reality is I dont have access to all the items i should have on hand. Only thing i can really find are the basics, A-dex,nolva,clomid,hcg. I understand the risks but thats why i pay attention to how my body reacts to each shot. this is why i love prop so much. I can literally feel it in hours. I limit alcohol use and limits bad lipids and monitor my colesterol regularly. Worse thing thats ever happened to me was i was injecting my quads EOD and my area was so bruised i had tren go into my bloodstream, i thought i was going to die for 10 mins and then i was ok. After that i did notice tingling and sometimes a tren cough when injecting my right quad.
    Last edited by Lovesfijiwater; 03-29-2015 at 07:54 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovesfijiwater
    we have a great nutrition section. Stop by and have those gurus take a look at your meal plan

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My sad reality is I dont have access to all the items i should have on hand. Only thing i can really find are the basics, A-dex,nolva,clomid. I understand the risks but thats why i pay attention to how my body reacts to each shot. this is why i love prop so much. I can literally feel it in hours. I limit alcohol use and limits bad lipids and monitor my colesterol regularly. Worse thing thats ever happened to me was i was injecting my quads EOD and my area was so bruised i had tren go into my bloodstream, i thought i was going to die for 10 mins and then i was ok. After that i did notice tingling and sometimes a tren cough when injecting my right quad.
    Are you aspirating? It sounds like you've gotten test Tren in that blood stream for sure! Always aspirate (pull back on the plunger to make sure there's no blood and if there is re pin(always)...

I would sure feel safer if I had everything on hand! I wouldn't even bother cycling if I didnt! My health(as should yours) be number 1...

Are you aspirating? It sounds like you've gotten test Tren in that blood stream for sure! Always aspirate (pull back on the plunger to make sure there's no blood and if there is re pin(always)...

I would sure feel safer if I had everything on hand! I wouldn't even bother cycling if I didnt! My health(as should yours) be number 1...
    I always aspirate but like i said my tissue was damaged so i had no blood come into the syringe. ED shots for 16+ weeks reaks havoc on tissue health. I typically cant inj in my shoulders becuase for some reason my muscle pushes most of the oil back out. and yes i inject deep enough, i use 23gx 1.5 pins

Just FYI the tren cough and the symptoms you describe are very common. They suck but that's part of running tren

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I always aspirate but like i said my tissue was damaged so i had no blood come into the syringe. ED shots for 16+ weeks reaks havoc on tissue health. I typically cant inj in my shoulders becuase for some reason my muscle pushes most of the oil back out. and yes i inject deep enough, i use 23gx 1.5 pins
    I use prop as well... And pin ED but that's why you need at least 6 inj sites to rotate between(so scar tissue doesn't build up)

Quads/glutes/delts/tris so that gives you 8... And quads alone one could pin easily 4 days in a row in different spots... I know many people who use quads for a couple sites...

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Just FYI the tren cough and the symptoms you describe are very common. They suck but that's part of running tren
    Ive never had an issue until i started pushing 2.5ml EOD. Typically ive shot .8 prop, .5 grapeseed, .5 tren .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My sad reality is I dont have access to all the items i should have on hand. Only thing i can really find are the basics, A-dex,nolva,clomid,hcg. I understand the risks but thats why i pay attention to how my body reacts to each shot. this is why i love prop so much. I can literally feel it in hours. I limit alcohol use and limits bad lipids and monitor my colesterol regularly. Worse thing thats ever happened to me was i was injecting my quads EOD and my area was so bruised i had tren go into my bloodstream, i thought i was going to die for 10 mins and then i was ok. After that i did notice tingling and sometimes a tren cough when injecting my right quad.
    Top right ar-r has everything you'd ever need and more for you(r) " research purposes" and there internationally... Something to really think about!

Ive never had an issue until i started pushing 2.5ml EOD. Typically ive shot .8 prop, .5 grapeseed, .5 tren.
    well yeah that's a lot of oil

I use prop as well... And pin ED but that's why you need at least 6 inj sites to rotate between(so scar tissue doesn't build up)

Quads/glutes/delts/tris so that gives you 8... And quads alone one could pin easily 4 days in a row in different spots... I know many people who use quads for a couple sites...
    I have a problem with hitting nerves in my quads, and im honestly scared to shoot into smaller muscles because the risk of an abscess. Also i do all my injs myself so its increasingly difficult to shoot my left glute or any other muscle. I might try my calves this go around, and try my shoulders again. Might even try my Biceps, but idk lol....

I have a problem with hitting nerves in my quads, and im honestly scared to shoot into smaller muscles because the risk of an abscess. Also i do all my injs myself so its increasingly difficult to shoot my left glute or any other muscle. I might try my calves this go around, and try my shoulders again. Might even try my Biceps, but idk lol....
    are you hitting the top outer quad?

well yeah that's a lot of oil
    maybe it was only 2.2 .... i cant remember

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ this theres a common misconception it MUST be the tear drop... Not the case...

Like Bio said the outer quad... For me about 6-7" down from hip bone is my sweet spot...

I have big quads. My least painful spot is about 6in up from the knee on the outside muscle, any higher and i feel pain or hit a nerve or hit a vein

^^^ this theres a common misconception it MUST be the tear drop... Not the case...

Like Bio said the outer quad... For me about 6-7" down from hip bone is my sweet spot...
    I know not to shoot the the tear drop... lol my bro shot his and had the worse abscess ever smh

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I know not to shoot the the tear drop... lol my bro shot his and had the worse abscess ever smh
    Yeah I stay away from that one myself lol

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ I shot just B12 in my teardrop, and I will never do that again! I limped for at least 3 days. Lesson learned.

Thread Information