Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: First Cycle begins tomorrow! Have a couple questions

D0BERMAN is offline New Member

First Cycle begins tomorrow! Have a couple questions

I finally found a source I trust and went ahead and grabbed the gear. My ride begins tomorrow and I can't wait..
    I just have a couple of questions regarding the h c g and the amount of time I stay on for.

So I'm doing the exact cycle as recommended stickied on this site

Questions:

For the hc g, I've read on several topics its fine to mix with the Test with hc to save double jabbing, is it fine to do this every single time or should I do a few single shot of h cg in a different site? (Might be a dumb question but just curious)

Also at my local needle exchange, the lady working there was only filling in for the day and had no idea what bacte riostatic water was and said to come back tomorrow when the regular guy is there. If they don't supply it and I have to wait a week or so is it fine to kick the hc in a couple weeks late after the test ?

My source can only provide me with No lva, and the only source I can get clo off of is wayyy over priced. I've heard mixed reviews about what to take for pct but most people said to take both clo and no lva. Whats the worst that could happen if I cut out clo and just stuck on no lva ?

Last question, I've been recommended 12 weeks on, 2 week cool down then 4 week pct.
    My issue is i will come off the cycle July 1st then after 2 week break it will be July 15th - And I travel to the caribbean on the 17th. If for some dumb reason my Nol va gets taken from me at customs. I'm stuck there for 2 weeks with nothing what so ever.
    So my question is Do you guys think it would be fine If I extend my cycle to 13 weeks instead of 12 weeks, so I don't need to risk the full 2 weeks with out Nol va in the Caribbean ?

Cheers for any help/info!

Flacco is offline Member
    I've never hear of anyone mixing hcg with oil, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Make sure you dose it correctly. Itll be much harder to measure an exact dose with larger syringes than insulin needles. Like I said, I don't see why it wouldn't work but.... it is common knowledge that hcg is typically injected under fat but above the muscle. Steroid shots should go deep into the muscle, I believe almost under it actually. I'm not an expert but there must be a reason for different placement. But again, I can't see any reason it wouldn't work.

Start the hcg as soon as you can. A week late isn't a big deal.

Take clomid and Nova for pct. Don't half ass it. Our sponsor here is a good site to order from ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides!

You can extend your cycle a week or two if you need to. If your pct is liquid, put in little shampoo bottles, if they are tabs, just disguise them and mix them in with some other vitamins and Tylenol etc in your bag. No one in that part of the world is gonna hassle you about Nova or clomid.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Flacco, I think/hope he is referring to just pulling the HCG into the same syringe as the test when he is ready to inject. Yes that is fine but by no means mix them in the same vial becasue you will contaminate the HCG and ruin it. Also be sure to pull the HCG 1st so there is not chance of getting any test mixed in your good vial.

bone up on reconstituting the HCG because this confuses a lot of people. Also make sure to keep it in the refrigerator. You had better order your bact water now because little chance your needle exchange place will carry it.

As for the clomid, well sure if you want to save a few bucks and risk tripping over your dick because it wont get hard for a few months after cycle go for it. Personally I like being able to get hard anytime I want but we have had a few guys here who didnt care and a lot more guys who just plain couldnt because of improper PCT but again it's up to you.

What about an AI? I dont think I saw it mentioned.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yes you can inject HCG with test.

Just delay starting your cycle then you can be in the Caribbean on your wit time. You shouldn't start your cycle without everything to hand anyway and you don't have 50% of your pct and no Bac water. It's highly unlikely you will get this at a needle exchange and will need to source it separately anyway.

Trust you have an AI.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Yes you can inject HCG with test.

Just delay starting your cycle then you can be in the Caribbean on your wit time. You shouldn't start your cycle without everything to hand anyway and you don't have 50% of your pct and no Bac water. It's highly unlikely you will get this at a needle exchange and will need to source it separately anyway.

Trust you have an AI.
    Hey, why are you parroting me???? hahahaha I beat you by about 30 seconds.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hey, why are you parroting me???? hahahaha I beat you by about 30 seconds.
    Shouldn't you be in bed if I'm up, lol?
    clarky. likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Shouldn't you be in bed if I'm up, lol?
    Bed? My employer get upset if I sleep on the job. OK fine, if he catches me sleeping on the job.
    clarky. likes this.

D0BERMAN is offline New Member
    I tried quoting and responding to you guys but, I'm restricted to what I can say.. hense why I couldn't type everything out I wanted to in thread and came off as a bit dumb, and then also tried to do a huge mass reply to everyone but again restricted (so annoying)

so, I just wanted to say thanks for your advice/help/links

Basically I have a strict time period this cycle needs to take its course and today was the absolute latest I could wait.
    I was given sterile water today at the need exchange they didnt have bac water, but I've read I can draw up into slin pins with the sterile, wrap them in foil, freeze them. Warm them up in the palm of your hand for a minute to defrost them before pin. Do you guys agree this is fine to do for a couple weeks until I receive the bac water?

Also yes I'm running an ai anas tro zole .25 every other day as instructied to in sticky. Then 2 week break and clo/nol for 4 weeks. I was just curious about taking one or the other because I've honestly read so many different opinions on the subject it started hurting my head what to believe.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You need clomid and nolva they work together so it will give to the best chance of recovery.
    You really need bac water sterile water is for single use even although your freezing it some kinds bacteria can still grow.

Thread Information