Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Test/Deca 3 days in!!!!

Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Test/Deca 3 days in!!!!

So I'm on HRT but I've gone weekly for this cycle.

Thursday is my shot day. I've read every 4 days or 5 days for DECA is best but I'm just not gonna do it because I don't want to have to. One day for both is fine.

So I just did the fake lip test on the DECA and my lips definately got a little numb but I did rub like 10 drops on them. They weren't super numb but yeah I could tell they were numb.

So I took 2 shots not one. Not really skilled at combo filling and they pain was not a big deal it barely hurt.

200mg Test Cyp.
    200mg DECA

I have no idea if it is normal but maybe 20-30min after my DECA shot I felt weird for about 5 min. I can't even explain the feeling anymore but if it was from it I don't know.

I have only lifted the next day(Friday) and today which is Saturday I spent 5 1/2 hours in the sun cutting and hand sawing as well 6x6 Pressure Treated wood and carrying it around. Between the 2 I am not going running I got burned and wore out. Actually felt more then lifting.

I am lifting tomorrow morning though so on schedule.

Last thing I will say is this.

I am already far more hungry then I have been in a long time. How can this be so fast. I want to eat all day but of course I am good at self control. I'm starving now and I ate dinner and a shake then at Sams Club I bought a package of precut apples and its big but I ate half before I got home.

I eat about 5 30gram premier premade protein shakes a day along with fruit and veg and a little regular food. Already avoiding as much sodium as I can.

Ok what do you all think?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    5 shakes a day and a little bit of regular food? What is your diet exactly?

And goals?

And full cycle layout, only 200mg test and 200mg deca per week? And are you scared to pin more than once per week?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow, sounds like quite the disaster.
    Lips getting numb from Deca ?
    Your on TRT and NOW pinning 1x a week? How often do you normally pin
    Your on TRT and you Not really skilled at combo filling? How hard can it be?
    6 shakes a day and some food? Well your diet sucks. There is no substitution for real food.
    The only feeling you are going to have 3 days is 100% placebo except for your body wanting some real food.

IMO you should stop what you are doing until you learn the right way to do it. Everything you think you know, forget it and start reading the sticky notes at the top of the forum for a few weeks at least.
    songdog likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I see little good coming from this cycle.
    Stop now and get educated on nutrition and aas use
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 04-05-2015 at 01:20 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Come to the diet section... You really could use an overhaul... No substitution like real whole foods(chicken, red meat, tuna/fish/sweet potatoes, brown rice, fresh dense greens etc etc)... And a good 6-8 meals a day... Your body will need the extra food, I wake up after 4-5 hours starving!

Without the proper diet/trainibg program you'll be very disappointed w/the results your thinking your going to get...

Also though your on TRT... Please read the stickies for your own good and also spend some time in the HRT section as well!

GL!

Ok I guess I was a little vague about my food intake. I use the shakes along with regular food such as chicken, veg, etc. I had always used the shakes to keep my calories lower and also because it was easier. I can easily swap out shakes and food at any time.

As far as HRT I've read and posted there a bit. I just started weekly because of what I read in the HRT section.

I have combined the same Test in a syringe just never 2 different oils. Was just a bit worried about backflow that's all.

The numb lips was what I had read on here on how to spot fake DECA so not sure why that was called out. Is that wrong?

I just know my hunger has rocketed and I'm not looking to pound calories so fast I mean when I'm eating im eating a certain amount now I'm like crap I have to add food but where.

I will go to the diet section today. I think my actual diet isn't the worst but I will def overhaul some.

I posted my training schedule in the training section if you want to see it. It's a lot of exercises. Been doing a ton for years.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 04-05-2015 at 07:08 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you seem a little confused.You have gotten some solid advice.My suggestion would be too follow it.A diet can make or break a cycle.

Yes I will.

I guess what I would ask is if you are all saying ditch the shakes all together. I just do not like to eat all my protein.

Since I'm not even a week in I will go back over my requirements and scour all I can.

Anyone have an example of their own food intake please post.

I know it won't be for me to follow but I'm just curious to see a few examples.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Don't cut out all shks(it's ok to have maybe three a day on top of food! Here's what I eat daily!

1. Whey shk, Apple, 6 egg whites 2 egg beaters diced peppers, diced squash, cheese/2 slices of daces killer seed bread

2. Post w/o whey shk, banana(in all my shks), 6-8 egg whites and maybe two beaters, 1c oatmeal, maybe some more fruit

3. 5.5-6oz baked chicken breast, sweet Potatoes(200-250g), steamed broccoli/cauliflower or asparagus

4. Same... maybe brown rice(1-1.5c), maybe veggies depends how hungry lol

5. Same... Sweet potato(200-220g), veggies

6. Same... Unsalted nuts(cashews/almonds/pistachios or avocado veggies

7. Same... Avacodo/more nuts(either) veggies(maybe)

Edit: 8. I've been adding cottage cheese w/fresh pineapple, fiber bar, more cashews/almonds, casein shk(it's really the best tasting thing I have lol), and maybe some fruit/or PB...

Snack on the nuts more at mid day and on too, then I'll have cottage cheese w/pineapple, fiber bar, and a casein shk and I'm done till I wake up!

Try to avg 30oz of chicken or more, and switch up from sweet potato/to rice(defo more sweet potatoes) and we have a thread WHAT ARE YOU EATING NOW - and it's helped me tremendously
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-07-2015 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Recently been adding more fats b4 bed etc

Ok thanks. I'm sort of eating that way now except I just dug my frozen chicken breast out earlier today. I am going to get it as good as I can.

I'm so hungry now man I'm hungry.

Update - I went to the Nutrition section and watched all the 6 videos posted up there about the Macros and diet. I am already good with the protein and fat it was basically the Carbs I needed to get in order.

I will tackle that tonight to get it squared away. I was eating about 3-4 meals along with the 3-5 Shakes.

My protein was just above the 1G Per Pound but was never under 1 but many times in the 1.5 range.

Carbs is anyones guess and yeah I know they are not to be looked at lightly. I lift every other day pretty good and I run so I am going to start with the 300G of Carbs for now. I may need 400G but I would rather eat less and since I have a good gauge on my workout sessons I can feel them out better.

My only issue is this.

My 3rd shot of Deca will be the day before I go out of state for my 1/2 marathon. My food/diet is going to really not be the best for 3 days in a row. I'm not saying it's candy bars and junk. My friends are runners, like serious and they hog after a run and honestly it is when I am the hungriest.

The week leading up to the run I may bump my Carbs up but I am probably not going to do much long distance running maybe a few 5ks that week slow though. I am no skinny runner at all I am large for a runner by running standards so I have my own goal because there is no way I will ever be getting great times.

So in conclusion my diet is not all that far off from what I need so I am pretty happy. I had zero candy on Easter save for the 3 jelly beans I ate last night with my Prime Rib/Lamp/Salad/ and a tad of Pasta. I also had a small Apple Crumb like kids size. I don't eat junk so yeah I ate it.(No Ice Cream)

Last night I cooked 9 huge chicken breasts. baked them with a hint of garlic salt and divided them into 9 bags ranging from 6 1/4 to 7oz.

I also use ProArgi 9 Plus. I switched to a different brand that doesn't give me a dumps. Anyone can say whatever they want but it has done wonders for me. My running has improved vastly with little effort. Either way I use it and it works for me.

I also drink Scivation Extend and stand by its effectiveness. I know there are plenty people who will bash it but that is cool. I like it and can tell a difference when I don't have it.

This has been my day today so far.

This morning I ate 1 cup of Oatmeal and half a protein shake. I lifted about 45 minutes later. I drink Extend during and finish any after. I use 2 servings a 32oz drink. I also mix in 10G of Glutamine and my MRM MSM Crystals. Been drinking that combo for years. Along with that I also drink LIFTMODE Synephrine HCL coupled with the Green Tea Extract and Chromium Picolinate.

After I took a shower and downed the other 1/2 of my shake. I drove to work and ate 6 1/2oz chicken breast and 4 hard boiled eggs.

I will chug a shake later with my big arse salad of greens, celery and cucumbers with a bit of Olive garden dressing from Sams Club.

I also have another servings of chicken, a pear and an apple for after that.

I then have a 2nd shake for the ride home.

I took my Monster Vitamin pack along with my NOW Liver Detox, Schiff Mega Red Ext Strength, NOW Pantothenic Acid and NOW Alpha Lipoic Acid and my 1/2 Arimidex pill.

Thread Information