Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pitweiler

Thread: New member with quesitons

Duntaman is offline New Member

New member with quesitons

Hey everyone, I am a hockey player trying to get to the top. Main goal is speed and power. Size will be to gain as much as 15 lbs, but not any more than that. I have taken just a basic cycle for the past 2 summers and have seen improvement, but just not enough. So I would like to start a stack. I am not sure as to what to take and what not. I have been told a variety of things but do not know which to go with. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How about listing your stats and your exact cycles you have run? Welcome to the forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Duntaman View Post
    Hey everyone, I am a hockey player trying to get to the top. Main goal is speed and power. Size will be to gain as much as 15 lbs, but not any more than that. I have taken just a basic cycle for the past 2 summers and have seen improvement, but just not enough. So I would like to start a stack. I am not sure as to what to take and what not. I have been told a variety of things but do not know which to go with. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Your only 24 and have how many cycles under your belt(and how long ago were these)???

I was on sust 250 and cypionate . 2 shots a week (Monday and Thursday), for 8 weeks, with 8 weeks off. I gained about 20 lbs of muscle over my 5 months of off-season training. Power improved some as well as speed, but just not enough. Could be because I am not stacking it, or what not. I was told to take winstrol this upcoming summer.

pitweiler is offline Member
    IMO 8 weeks isn't enough. 10-12 is typical. Are you doing 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off and 8 weeks back on? It should be time on + PCT = time off. Or are you on TRT? What's your diet like?
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

Oh okay. I just didn't want to go into camp while taking 10 weeks off of them and only have done one cycle which is why I did 8 weeks since I only have 5 months to train. And no, I did not take TRT. Is that something you would suggest?

pitweiler is offline Member
    TRT is Testosterone Replacement Therapy. That's when your body doesn't produce enough natural testosterone . So in sense you would be pinning for the rest of your life. You don't want that. That's why we all stress safe cycling.

Test C is a long acting ester. It takes about 4-5 weeks to kick in. That's why you didn't see the gains that you would've liked. Your diet would effect it if it's not on point also.

Oh I understand. So what would you suggest I take then for my 5 months of training, or how should I alter it. As long as I stay lean, and my speed improves, I am open to anything. I appreciate the help

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Imo I don't think anyone will give/provide you a cycle... As you should know what to run and how much to take(dose), you also know your body better than us and how you've reacted to the compounds you've used...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your problem was your lack of knowledge in the compounds you were using.Educate before you medicate it's safer that way.and AAS isn't a a cure all.Aas can help put you over the top.But you have too have the ability.Sounds like you are counting on AAS to do too much.

Thread Information