here2grow is offline Junior Member

Question cycle help needed please

Hi all I need some help with what cycle I should do. Any help or advice would be great.

I'm not planing to do the cycle anytime soon..
    I have around 6months before I start.. But I'm buying everything in advance so I don't stuff up later on.
    Being in Australia its hard to get everything but I think I got everything I need..? any info or tips would be great.

Training on and off for the past 6years. Money isn't a issue so my diet/food intake & protein intake + training is all in check.

I have
    -30ml of sus250 3 bottles of 10ml
    -20ml of Prop 2 bottles of 10ml
    -60ml of Test-e 200 6 bottles of 10ml
    -300 tablets of Nolva 20mg
    -700 tablets of fin 1mg (hair-loss) I'm on minox5% 2xED and Nizoral 2xED which is doing well
    -150 tablets of Aromasin 25mg

I was thinking of doing this.
    Sus250 2 x a week 10weeks
    Prop100 3 x a week for the first 3weeks OR last 3weeks (so its a 12-13w cycle)
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or every 3D
    Nolva at 40/20/20/20 pct after 21days of last sus or 8-10days after last shot of test-e.. if I pick the test-e

OR

Should I smack the Test-e OR sus250, Front load on week 1 then 2 x a week for 8-10weeks then add prop for the last next 2-3weeks. So then I could start pct after 2-3days after the last shot of prop? (I know sus stays in the body for up to 21days after the last shot)

What would you pick or change.

Thanks for any info or help....If it was you with the above list... what and how would you use it?

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    Hi all I need some help with what cycle I should do. Any help or advice would be great.

I'm not planing to do the cycle anytime soon..
    I have around 6months before I start.. But I'm buying everything in advance so I don't stuff up later on.
    Being in Australia its hard to get everything but I think I got everything I need..? any info or tips would be great.

Training on and off for the past 6years. Money isn't a issue so my diet/food intake & protein intake + training is all in check.

I have
    -30ml of sus250 3 bottles of 10ml
    -20ml of Prop 2 bottles of 10ml
    -60ml of Test-e 200 6 bottles of 10ml
    -300 tablets of Nolva 20mg
    -700 tablets of fin 1mg (hair-loss) I'm on minox5% 2xED and Nizoral 2xED which is doing well
    -150 tablets of Aromasin 25mg

I was thinking of doing this.
    Sus250 2 x a week 10weeks
    Prop100 3 x a week for the first 3weeks OR last 3weeks (so its a 12-13w cycle)
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD or every 3D
    Nolva at 40/20/20/20 pct after 21days of last sus or 8-10days after last shot of test-e.. if I pick the test-e

OR

Should I smack the Test-e OR sus250, Front load on week 1 then 2 x a week for 8-10weeks then add prop for the last next 2-3weeks. So then I could start pct after 2-3days after the last shot of prop? (I know sus stays in the body for up to 21days after the last shot)

What would you pick or change.

Thanks for any info or help....If it was you with the above list... what and how would you use it?
    your

body fat%? height ? Weight ? Goals?

^^typical BS.
    Nothing to say about what I asked yeah... But yet you ask me 4 questions off the bat.

Ask your mum she knows my "body fat%? height ? Weight ? Goals?"

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow View Post
    ^^typical BS.
    Nothing to say about what I asked yeah... But yet you ask me 4 questions off the bat.

Ask your mum she knows my "body fat%? height ? Weight ? Goals?"
    that's a good way to help
    Good luck on your own

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by here2grow
    ^^typical BS. Nothing to say about what I asked yeah... But yet you ask me 4 questions off the bat. Ask your mum she knows my "body fat%? height ? Weight ? Goals?"
    With that attitude no one is going to help you. Ask your mum?.....is that how you really want to start?

what a joke more BS^^^ repeating what the he said before.

its okay what help was anyone giving. PFFT asking Height, Age BF, Goals, this isn't a pick up site to be asking stupid questions like that.
    Age, height & weight HAS nothing to do with my question.

If someone is going to take juice they will and GOALS...like what the hell is everyone's goal while taking juice its to grow muscles...Bulk and cut, Is all got to do with diet
    Last edited by here2grow; 09-29-2015 at 05:32 AM.

Thread Information