• 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Need urgent advice on a tren Cycle

m_atteya is offline New Member

Question Need urgent advice on a tren Cycle

Dears Hope you have a great day .. and wishing you a happy spring fest

I need you advise in a cycle.

Tren Mix 250 mg/Ml " Tren Ena 150 Mg, Tren Ace 100 Mg"
    Test Prob 150 Mg/Ml

I'm Planning to take test prob EOD with 150 Mg dose which means "3 Ml " 450 Mg" per week and another week is 4 Ml "600 Mg"".

for tren here is the confusion I don't know will it be enough to take a 2 Ml ( 500 Mg Mix )" 300 Mg Tren E and 200 Mg Tren Ace"

or what is the recommended dose which do a decent gains with a lower side effects as possible.

as well I want to stop or control gyno,Prolactin, Estrogeen and as well keep the libido up and prevent tren dick.

So I'm using femara .5 Mg every day till the end of the tren usage, But I've a friend informed me that when using Femara It will do a side effect controlling the libido down. is that right.

Any way is femara is enough to control the gyno and will not result in tren dick or libido deficiency.

the cycle in a brief will be ,

1:8 test prob eod 150 Mg
    1:6 Tren Mix "Dose proposed by me 1/2 Ml every two days for the first week to asses the body tolerance for the mix" followed by 1/2 Ml EOD" which result in 375 Mg Mix for a week and for another one 500 Mg Mix"

Live 52
    Vitamin-C 2 Mg per day
    Femara .5 Every Day

the PCT will be for a month "divided in to two parts "first two weeks / Second Two weeks."

40 Mg Nolva for the first two week followed by 20 Mg Nolva for the second two weeks.
    100 Mg Clomid for the first two week followed by 50 Mg Clomid for the second two weeks.

any advise for the tren mix dosage I want to minimize the side effects as low as possible.

Body facts

Weight 88 KG
    BF 15%
    Height 181 Cm
    Age 30 Years.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro why not keep things simple?Now if this is your 1st run of Tren .Then run ace 300mg a week.Dont make things harder than they need too be.
    NACH3 and m_atteya like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    And in my experience w/the blends(they suck b/c you can not titrate your doses(especially the tren ) I did a blend for 4 wks then dropped it... I would just run prop and ace if that's what your plan is... Just my .02
    m_atteya likes this.

Thanks our great and respected Brothers I was waiting your reply which are highly appreciated.
    actually this is my second one I ran the first cycle with tren A 100 eod along with Test E 500 MG Per week.
    So I've bought the stuff I mentioned in the first post and I need to just be safe by asking the expert one, I need to know will it be so hard to take the tren mix with this dose per week or it will be ok, as well the security measures in order to be safe specially I'm married.
    I know you are the man who will reply honestly.

the problem that I've purchased the stuff and it cost a lot of money actually >>> shall I throw the tren mix in the cycle bin and buy tren A instead . or I can run the cycle using test prob 150 eod only I don't know >>>> i'm at a maze

I need ur advise and I will just do what experts say even if i will sacrifice with the course totally.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m_atteya View Post
    the problem that I've purchased the stuff and it cost a lot of money actually >>> shall I throw the tren mix in the cycle bin and buy tren A instead . or I can run the cycle using test prob 150 eod only I don't know >>>> i'm at a maze
    I would get some Tren a just in case of not being able to titrate your tren accordingly to your body(sides gains ratio)...

I would definitely try the blend(it does work for people - just not me lol)...

How often are you pinning your Tren mix(& what does this mix consist of)?? Also you can just pin your Tren mix w/the prop(but here's where I'm a bit lost - does your Tren mix have test e in it??

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I would get some Tren a just in case of not being able to titrate your tren accordingly to your body(sides gains ratio)...

I would definitely try the blend(it does work for people - just not me lol)...

How often are you pinning your Tren mix(& what does this mix consist of)?? Also you can just pin your Tren mix w/the prop(but here's where I'm a bit lost - does your Tren mix have test e in it??
    I understand that it's ok for some people to use tren mix and you only not supporting or like using it right

here is the contents bro

Tren Mix contains 250 mg/Ml " Tren Enanthe 150 Mg + Tren Ace 100 Mg"

Test Prob 150 Mg/Ml

yes the mix contain 150 mg/ml Tren Ena --- and you have a right both tren and test have the same base oil so no worries from mixing them together at the same pin.
    Injectioon frequency for tren mix is eod " means one week will have 3 pins and other will have 4 pins"
    NACH3 likes this.

oh I forgot to clarify something

tren mix will be used eod but not with the 1 Ml it will be .5 Ml means for example. I will not take the whole 1 Ml per pin only half one.

Sat .5 Ml tren Mix + 1 Ml Test Pro
    Sun Off
    Mon .5 Ml Tren Mix + 1 Ml Test Pro
    Tues off
    Wednesday .5 Ml Tren Mix + 1 Ml Test Pro
    Thu Off
    Fri .5 Ml Tren Mix + 1 Ml Test Pro

and so one

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I
    I understand that it's ok for some people to use tren mix and you only not supporting or like using it right

here is the contents bro

Tren Mix contains 250 mg/Ml " Tren Enanthe 150 Mg + Tren Ace 100 Mg"

Test Prob 150 Mg/Ml

yes the mix contain 150 mg/ml Tren Ena --- and you have a right both tren and test have the same base oil so no worries from mixing them together at the same pin.
    Injectioon frequency for tren mix is eod " means one week will have 3 pins and other will have 4 pins"
    Sure.... It's just a preference thing w/me that's all! People have run them fine...

Ok... Since your keeping your tren to eod inj/imo I'd go w/ace due to Tren e has much longer to clear if things went south... That's why most stick to ace just in case it needs to be dropped its out in 3 days!

If your comfortable enough try it but if your having second thoughts I would stick to ace(regardless actually) but it's your call!

ok what about keep them every two days means Sat and Tues And Fri and Mon and so one , means we are dealing with 1.5 Ml per week

equal 375 MG mix. and keep it steady on that way .. will it be fair or what do u recommend...
    I need ur recommendation with the current stuff

just a last favor
    what can I use to control gyno,Prolactin,estrogen and so one I've femara,nolvadex and Dostinex.
    How to use them wisely as I've read this article below and get more confused.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal by Austinite

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ok what about keep them every two days means Sat and Tues And Fri and Mon and so one , means we are dealing with 1.5 Ml per week

equal 375 MG mix. and keep it steady on that way .. will it be fair or what do u recommend...
    I need ur recommendation with the current stuff
    Tbh, if I were you I'd read up on this more... There is a sticky "ATOMINI's ALLNYOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TREN " and goes into depth... Also Jimmyinkedup his "ANCILLARY REFERENCE GUIDE" will explain what it is you need to be taking(AI/HCG /DA(at least in hand) pull BW... And re-asses...

Dosing is something you have to experience for yourself to see what works for YOU! I know some use low test to ace for more manageable sides(but also people run ace higher than their test) so it's all dependent on the person!

You may want to run the mix a lil longer than 8 wks due to the ethanate hut it'll be kicked in w/the ace...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    just a last favor
    what can I use to control gyno,Prolactin,estrogen and so one I've femara,nolvadex and Dostinex.
    How to use them wisely as I've read this article below and get more confused.

Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal by Austinite
    AIs .... DA - Dopamine Agonist - caber/prami controls prolactin!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-14-2015 at 10:21 AM. Reason: AI - control E2 andv

and Dostinix as well do the same function right ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    and Dostinix as well do the same function right ?
    Cabergoline is the generic form of dostinex... Same drug... And yes it's for the treatment of hyperprolactinemias(abnormally high levels of prolactin)...

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably go with .25 twice a week. No need to run 1 mg.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The next time you get ready to make a order.Run it by us.This way you will get the good stuff LOL
    NACH3 likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    too much ferma/letro... use 0.25mg eod or 0.5mg like e3d. ed is likely too much.

Also I rec getting prami from arr to have on hand for tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    too much ferma/letro... use 0.25mg eod or 0.5mg like e3d. ed is likely too much.

Also I rec getting prami from arr to have on hand for tren.
    would you please clarify more what is the "Prami" and Arr.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post

Also I rec getting prami from arr to have on hand for tren.
    If you please is it enough to take 20 mg daily and have a dostinex in hand just in case any prolactin appear or something.
    Or using Femara 0.25mg eod will be fair enough to control the gyno and prolactin issue.
    Or mixing the two previous options meaning " 20 MG nolvadex and femara .25 mg eod ??

Kindly advice as I don't want to make conflict in items taken

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    would you please clarify more what is the "Prami" and Arr.
    Ar-r is the site sponsor w/research chems "not for human consumption, only research purposes" get my drift ... We mostly all use them for our AIs/Prami(is a DA which controls prolactin, but w/making a solid effort to control your E2 - prolactin won't be much of a problem...

Controling E2 is the single most important thing on cycle! It keeps lots of sides from occurring!
    m_atteya likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Ar-r is the site sponsor w/research chems "not for human consumption, only research purposes" get my drift ... We mostly all use them for our AIs/Prami(is a DA which controls prolactin, but w/making a solid effort to control your E2 - prolactin won't be much of a problem...

Controling E2 is the single most important thing on cycle! It keeps lots of sides from occurring!
    So as a result of your last reply, if we use Nolvadex with 20 MG daily we will do the best control on E2 with minimal side effect and at the same time we will not worry about Prolactin.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So as a result of your last reply, if we use Nolvadex with 20 MG daily we will do the best control on E2 with minimal side effect and at the same time we will not worry about Prolactin.
    No... Not at all! Nolvadex can be used on cycle for gyno flair ups... But it's not an AI - it's a SERM(used for PCT alongside clomid)... Yes it has anti estro characteristics but does not keep your E2 in check... You need an AI(a-dex/Aromasin /letro(you don't need letro - very harsh if not controlled right)...

DAs are for prolactin(prami/caber) to keep prolactin from rising...

There are plenty of stickies about this... Austinites(EDUCATIONAL ARTICLE DATABASE, Jimmyinkedup ANCILLARY REFERENCE GUIDE.... I wouldn't start anything until you know the basics!!

many thanks bro I know I make you feel so tired of much replies.
    Anyway just a last question is it fine if i go with Letrozol with dose .5 MG every 3 days as I can't get any AI except for Femara and the one I've is 2.5 MG per tablet.

1 tablet = 2.5 MG I suggest to take .5 every 3 days.

and the last thing is it essential to take destonix .25 MG every 3 days.

I need a defined answer using those two component "Femara & Desonix" with their effective dose.

Many thanks in advance.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    many thanks bro I know I make you feel so tired of much replies.
    Anyway just a last question is it fine if i go with Letrozol with dose .5 MG every 3 days as I can't get any AI except for Femara and the one I've is 2.5 MG per tablet.

1 tablet = 2.5 MG I suggest to take .5 every 3 days.

and the last thing is it essential to take destonix .25 MG every 3 days.

I need a defined answer using those two component "Femara & Desonix" with their effective dose.

Many thanks in advance.
    It's no problem......

I would start out w/.25mg ed as it can kill your sex drive and also crash your E2 very easily(one dose can lower E2 by 98%) so be careful since you never used it... TBH, I wouldn't even run Tren at this time - get your AI DIALED IN... And maybe go w/Nandrolone (still need a DA) but much easier to prevent sides!

And go w/.25 2x a wk(e3.5d) or say Monday am/Thursday night....

I know that I'm so stupid to ask all this questions and don't get it till now

u are talking about femara with this words "I would start out w/.25mg ed as it can kill your sex drive and also crash your E2 very easily" right? if so I have to devied the one tablet of 2.5 MG into two many small parts till I reach 200 MCG per day, But I may use .5 Mg every 3 days as it's half time is 48 Hours .

As well why you said that "TBH, I wouldn't even run Tren at this time" ..... u mean as I don't have AI or what ??

and for the last row "And go w/.25 2x a wk(e3.5d) or say Monday am/Thursday night.." you mean using the AI with this dose at the current tren cycle or at Nandrlone one

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes the letro is an AI... .25ed(also just google letro and dose or put it in the search engine here as it'll have people's experience w/it too)...

I just think It's safer in your case not to run Tren ... But if you feel comfortable doing so then it is your body(i was saying Nandrolone is a great compound w/out the host of sides from Tren - not always - but for the most part yes...

And no I was referring to your caber which should be started at .25mgs 2x a wk...

I've provided you w/much info that you coulda looked up yourself and now I feel as if you think your ready to run this cycle but for what it's worth Id rather see you be safe rather than running Tren the wrong way w/a host of sides... That's all!
    m_atteya likes this.

thanks a lot bro I know that I made hit the roof I'm so sorry for this

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thanks a lot bro I know that I made hit the roof I'm so sorry for this
    No don't be sorry at all! This is why we are here! I/nor do anyone want to see anything negative happen that coulda been avoided! Your doing right by asking... Just do some more research for your own good!

Thread Information